Other LTPL Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I fucking hate doing this, but it's a team tour and I don't want to compormise anything for my team, so...

I was on until 4am last night b/c of SuMo release + wanting to get this game done and saw absolutely no sign of False. anywhere and I am now on at 3am (which I believe is the scheduled time, but even if it was yday bc timezone confusion given the 13 hour difference, the same case applies as I was very much online and he was nowhere to be seen) and am willing to play in the next few minutes, but it's getting later and I do not feel comfortable playing on behalf of my team much later, so I will not be willing to play as of 3:15am my time, but then my window is closing and I stated this in my team chat hours ago -- I'm not trying to fish for activity here...I just want to do what is best for my ability to perform for my team. With that said, there is no way I can stay up anywhere past 2am tomorrow night and I think everyone could agree that doing that for a Pokemon game three consecutive nights is ridiculous, so he will have to come on at a time that is reasonable for me (so, his evening/early AM hours like I've been doing for him as that correlates to my late morning/afternoon) or I will need to face a substitute.

For the record, False. hasn't been on the forums since 1:35 PM my time yesterday and it's now 3:12 AM.

"activity post" that in no way correlates to me wanting an activity win (at this point in time)

edit: for the record, i spoke w/ tony a bit and just so i'm crystal clear here - i don't want an activity win and still very much plan to get this done, just posting so it's clear i was here and it's clear i can't be up this time tomorrow and i will be active throughout the whole weekend otherwise to hopefully play false.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)