Other LTPL Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
49 also didn't view the forums from 7:45 until sometime after 9:30 last night and he didn't appear on Discord, leading me to believe that neither were on during the scheduled time.

channelin my inner tryhard finchinator

New Breed clearly missed the first scheduled time, while YABO clearly was unable to make the second. Due to timezone differences and New Breed's busy schedule, the battle did not get done. Therefore, I am requesting a dead game. Thanks.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
New Breed missed two times, Thursday night for me would've been Friday afternoon for him and he also missed what would've been Saturday afternoon for him. I definitely missed yesterday but is there some way to get a game done? Do you guys have a sub available? -Tsunami-

New Breed missed two times, Thursday night for me would've been Friday afternoon for him and he also missed what would've been Saturday afternoon for him. I definitely missed yesterday but is there some way to get a game done? Do you guys have a sub available? -Tsunami-
To be fair, he never actually agreed to play 'Saturday afternoon for him' in the VM. You simply said you would be available. Overall, this was some pretty retarded scheduling, which I apologize for, but at the end of the day, you both 'officially' missed 1 time. Therefore, I still believe a dead game is fair. And no, unfortunately, there is no way to get the battle done because too many people on my team quit.
-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)