Barlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll take the HP fire Froakie. I'm in a bit of rush so I sort of just had a quick glance. I can have another solid look when I have more time but I'm pretty sure that I'll want the froakie.
Your HP Fire Froakie is ready. Let me know when you can trade. :)

Updated the thread with some new pokemon.

Sorry to everyone that I was meant to trade with. I've moved house and still don't have a consistent internet connection. I'm working on it. :)

Manaphy 6*31 IVs for Yveltal ?
No, I already have a Manphy. I would only trade an XY legend for another XY legend as their is no way to check the others at the moment. That, and to be honest I'm just not really that interested in trading my Yveltal.

Hi, I'm interested in your Mew & Arceus. I have a shiny Japanese event Kyogre (specifics on my thread) and would trade it for both if you're interested (been offered 2 non shiny competitive legendaries for it numerous times).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi Chill! Sorry to hear about your loss. I'd be willing to give you quite a few Pokemon, but It'll have to be a couple days from now. I can also give you a copy of the Shuppet you bred for me ages ago, as well as another Skarm just like the one I gave you before. I'll PM you in a couple days with a list, welcome back even though it's not on the highest of notes.

Edit: You can also hand pick 2-3 things from my thread though it's not open at the moment.

Last edited:
Pick any 5 pokes from my thread you want for free. I won't be the fastest to breed them, but I will get to them. Stealing is bad :]
Thank you! Can I get a Starly, venipede, naive swinub, modest female ralts and Victini if possible.

Thank you! Can I get a Starly, venipede, naive swinub, modest female ralts and Victini if possible.
Alright, I'll get to breeding them in my spare time ,And I'll give you Victini, when I trade you the other breedables.
I'll PM you when there done :]

well name a few and i'll see what I got. I can't list everything here
Wide Guard Honedge and Quick guard Talonflame would be helpful.
Hi Chill! Sorry to hear about your loss. I'd be willing to give you quite a few Pokemon, but It'll have to be a couple days from now. I can also give you a copy of the Shuppet you bred for me ages ago, as well as another Skarm just like the one I gave you before. I'll PM you in a couple days with a list, welcome back even though it's not on the highest of notes.

Edit: You can also hand pick 2-3 things from my thread though it's not open at the moment.
Thank you!
Alright, I'll get to breeding them in my spare time ,And I'll give you Victini, when I trade you the other breedables.
I'll PM you when there done :]
Ok, thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)