Lucario (QC: 1/3) Dropped; please move to L&O

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Lucario
QC: 1/3 (SpaceBass)
GP: 0/2

Overview
########

+ A powerful wallbreaker that dismantles bulky teams
+ Steel-type STAB attacks make Lucario a great check to opposing Fairy-types
+ Lucario is a well-rounded attacker because of its access to good coverage moves and priority
+ Fits well on offensive teams that enjoy having bulky foes worn down
- Despite several coverage moves, it doesn't have room for all of them, so it finds itself easily walled with the right mons
- Vulnerable to opposing speed control, which renders Lucario's crucial base 112 Speed useless
- The prevalence of Intimidate hurts its physical attacking sets
- Mere 70 / 88 / 70 bulk leaves Lucario vulnerable to strong offensive pressure, so it cannot switch in on the threats it is supposed to defeat
- Faces competition from Mega Metagross as a Steel-type wallbreaker

Mixed Substitute
########
name: Mixed Substitute
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Close Combat
move 3: Flash Cannon
move 4: Protect
ability: Justified
item: Lucarionite
evs: 136 Atk / 124 SpA / 248 Spe
nature: Naive

Moves
========

- Lucario enjoys a Substitute to survive powerful attacks, protect itself from status moves and Intimidate, and abuse Close Combat as the move lowers Lucario's defensive stats
- Close Combat is an extremely powerful STAB attack that gets the Adaptability boost
- Flash Cannon also gets an Adaptability boost, and is a special attack, meaning Intimidate does not reduce its power
- Protect is a staple on nearly all Pokemon in Doubles, and Lucario is no exception. It often needs Protect to Mega Evolve safely and get the Speed boost

Set Details
========

- 248 Speed EVs with a Naive nature are just enough to outspeed standard Thundurus
- 136 Attack EVs are necessary to always OHKO Mega Kangaskhan with Close Combat after being hit by Intimidate. The rest are dumped into Special Attack to maximize the power of Flash Cannon
- Justified boosts Lucario's Attack on a switch into a predicted Dark-type move

Usage Tips
========

- This set works best as a late-game cleaner
- Mega Evolve as soon as possible because Lucario needs its high Speed to function. Always use Protect to safely get it Mega Evolved
- Set up a Substitute on a Pokemon that Lucario forces out, such as Kangaskhan or Terrakion. You can also set one up on a predicted status move from the likes of Amoonguss and Rotom-W
- As Lucario is fairly frail and its Defense is merely passable, try to bring it in on free switches whenever possible. If necessary, it can be switched into resisted physical attacks, particularly Rock Slide

Team Options
========

- A Dark-type such as Hydreigon will deal with Aegislash and Cresselia, which wall this set
- Lucario enjoys redirection support in order to set up its Substitute safely. Togekiss is a prime user of Follow Me because it has great defensive synergy with Lucario
- Alternatively, Amoonguss makes a good redirection partner because it can put foes to sleep, giving Lucario even more chances to set up a Substitute
- Bisharp and Milotic take advantage of the Intimidate users that Lucario baits in
- A Choice Scarf user such as Genesect or Kyurem-B will defeat faster threats such as Shaymin-S and Deoxys-A
- Terrakion beats Flying- and Fire-types with Rock Slide and protects Lucario from priority with Quick Guard
- Rotom-H can switch into Earthquake for Lucario, while Lucario can switch into Rock Slide for Rotom-H
- Lucario has great offensive synergy with Thundurus. Lucario handles Rock- and Ice-types, while Thundurus can beat Flying-types, particularly Landorus-T, and can paralyze Pokemon that outspeed Lucario

All-Out Physical Attacker
########
name: All-Out Physical Attacker
move 1: Close Combat
move 2: Bullet Punch / Extreme Speed
move 3: Iron Tail / Ice Punch / Stone Edge
move 4: Protect
ability: Justified
item: Lucarionite
evs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
nature: Jolly

Moves
========

- Close Combat, backed by STAB and Adaptability, wrecks everything that doesn't resist it
- Bullet Punch gives Lucario a decently strong priority attack, allowing it to pick off weakened Pokemon
- If running Iron Tail, use Extreme Speed instead of Bullet Punch, as Lucario only needs one Steel-type STAB attack. Moreover, Extreme Speed has good neutral coverage and has +2 priority, so the move goes before opposing priority attacks
- Iron Tail is an alternative STAB attack that hits Amoonguss, Aegislash, and Cresselia for significant damage, but its low accuracy often causes problems
- Ice Punch specifically hits Landorus-T, while Stone Edge specifically hits Flying-types
- Protect is a must-use in order to safely Mega Evolve Lucario, and to scout opposing attacks

Set Details
========

- Maximum investment in Attack and Speed allow Lucario to hit as hard and as quickly as possible
- A Jolly nature is necessary to outspeed Thundurus
- Justified allows Lucario to take advantage of a predicted Dark-type attack by switching in on it

Usage Tips
========

- Due to Lucario's frailty, it should only switch in on resisted attacks, preferably physical Rock-type ones because of its passable Defense stat and 4x resistance to Rock
- Lucario can switch in on most Dark-type attackers- even special ones, save for Darkrai
- Don't switch Lucario into a predicted status move, either, as any form of status will severely hinder its sweep
- If the foe sets up a form of speed control, stall out the turns with Protect, as Lucario's Speed is one if its major assets
- Waste no time Mega Evolving, as Lucario needs all the Speed it can get
- Keep opposing Intimidate users off the field

Team Options
========

- Fire-types such as Talonflame or Rotom-H greatly appreciates Lucario's ability to destroy Mega Diancie
- Should Lucario lack Ice Punch, it appreciates strong attackers that match up well against Landorus-T, including Keldeo and Kyurem-B
- Bisharp takes advantage of Intimidate and Speed-lowering attacks thanks to Defiant. It also forces out the Ghost- and Psychic-types that wall Lucario
- Thundurus can cripple Pokemon that are faster than Lucario, as well as check Landorus-T and most Flying-types. In return, Lucario handles the Rock- and Ice-types that give Thundurus trouble
- Togekiss provides Follow Me support in addition to great defensive synergy, making it a prime partner to take attacks aimed at Lucario. Moreover, Togekiss can use Tailwind to help Lucario outspeed its faster checks such as Deoxys-A, Darkrai, and Shaymin-S
- Terrakion beats Flying- and Fire-types with Rock Slide and protects Lucario from priority with Quick Guard
- Rotom-H can switch into Earthquake for Lucario, while Lucario can switch into Rock Slide for Rotom-H

Other Options
########

- An all-out special attacking set works if your team is very weak to Intimidate, but even a -1 Close Combat on the mixed set hits harder than a fully invested Aura Sphere in most cases
- Crunch can be used to deal with Aegislash and Cresselia more easily, but Lucario prefers the ability to hit Flying-types hard
- Lucario has access to various support options such as Follow Me and even Heal Pulse, but it is too frail to be a support Pokemon. Instead, it should be the one receiving support from its teammates
- Earthquake is a way to deal spread damage, but Close Combat hits everything that Earthquake hits for higher damage

Checks & Counters
########

**Intimidate and Burns**: While the mixed set can somewhat get away with these due to the presence of Flash Cannon and Substitute, Lucario's physical set gets ruined by Intimidate and the burn status. Landorus-T and regular Gyarados enjoy Intimidate to cut Lucario's attack and survive an Ice Punch and Stone Edge, respectively. Also, a fast Will-O-Wisp from Mega Gengar or Prankster Sableye stops Lucario's sweep almost immediately.

**Typing Advantage**: Lucario has very few counters because most Pokemon that resist its STAB attacks cannot safely switch into it. Nonetheless, if Lucario cannot OHKO its target, it is very vulnerable to being KOed back by its offensive checks such as Thundurus, Zapdos, Mega Charizard Y, and Chandelure. Fortunately, most of its checks are weak to Stone Edge.

**Speed**: Though base 112 Speed is undeniably fast, Lucario still falls short of outspeeding Deoxys-A, Darkrai, Shaymin-S, and Talonflame. Bullet Punch helps somewhat, but Deoxys-A's Focus Sash allow it to survive the move, while the other three can survive it easily. Choice Scarf users such as Genesect and Landorus-T, as well as weather sweepers such as Excadrill and Mega Swampert, also outspeed Lucario and threaten it offensively.

**Speed Control**: All forms of opposing speed control render Lucario's high Speed useless. Moreover, Lucario lacks the bulk to take repeated hits and retaliate.

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
iron tail should definitely make its way on the set; accuracy obviously blows but it's a good way to break things which fly or are mushroomy

252 Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Iron Tail vs. 252 HP / 184 Def Amoonguss: 252-298 (58.3 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Don't see much point in extremespeed when you have bullet punch, i'd much rather be running stone edge for zard and shit

i know arcticblast's favorite set is mixed substitute w/ flash cannon and CC and i see some merit to that too

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
The substitute mixed set is best imo. Lucario gets a lot of opportunities to sub against things like Kanga or Terrakion. And Flash Cannon gives the single best coverage possible by getting both Adaptability and circumventing Intimidate.

Arcticblast wanna give the set?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 136 Atk / 124 SpA / 248 Spe
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Close Combat
- Flash Cannon
- Substitute

248 Speed because lol who the fuck actually uses Lucario
-1 136 Atk Adaptability Mega Lucario Close Combat vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 352-416 (100 - 118.1%)
124 SpA is leftover but makes you "not useless" against heavy Intimidate spam (and does a good number to Landorus-T)

slash Justified with Inner Focus by the way, both have their merits

Empress

is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The substitute mixed set is best imo. Lucario gets a lot of opportunities to sub against things like Kanga or Terrakion. And Flash Cannon gives the single best coverage possible by getting both Adaptability and circumventing Intimidate.

Arcticblast wanna give the set?
How does Luke get chances to Sub against Mega Kanga and Terrakion?

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I would have both the mixed set and the physical set - not sure why you removed the latter. There are merits to both sets that one doesn't have over the other, for example, the physical set is better if you can good anti-Intimidate measures.

I have seen full-out special before too, but I think that should be OO - it misses out on Lucario's best move, Close Combat. Even -1 CC hits harder than Aura Sphere. If you want to avoid Intimidate, you're better off with the mixed set.

Empress

I would have both the mixed set and the physical set - not sure why you removed the latter. There are merits to both sets that one doesn't have over the other, for example, the physical set is better if you can good anti-Intimidate measures.

I have seen full-out special before too, but I think that should be OO - it misses out on Lucario's best move, Close Combat. Even -1 CC hits harder than Aura Sphere. If you want to avoid Intimidate, you're better off with the mixed set.
Ok- implemented your suggestions and finished the skeleton.
Btw I removed the physical set temporarily b/c I wanted to focus more on the mixed one.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Prelim check because I love Lucario and Cubone

OVERVIEW:

- "Utility Attacker" is a misleading description; utility attacking is things like Scald and Icy Wind that deal damage but also have negative side effects on the target. None of Luc's attacks fall under that category - it is an attacker and just that.
- Blow up its lack of bulk, which is actually extremely hindering because it makes it very difficult for Luc to switch into a lot of the threats it's supposed to take down. Although it can beat Fairies one on one, Mawile, Diancie, Sylveon, and Azumarill can all OHKO it on the switch in, so its offensive capabilities are severely hindered. And pretty much any super effective attack will almost always OHKO even if not STAB.

MIXED SUB:
- Move order should be CC / Flash Cannon / Sub / Protect but if people aren't picky about that then it doesn't matter
- Use Arcticblast's spread. 252 Spe is not necessary; 248 is all you need. Extra 4 EVs go into Special Attack. Speed tying with other Lucarios is pointless

MOVES:
- Mention that sub also protects you when your def is absolute shit after Close Combat.

SET DETAILS:
- Point out here that SpA investment allows you to OHKO things such as Sylveon and Mega Diancie with Flash Cannon

ALL OUT PHYSICAL
- I'd slash Extreme Speed after Bullet Punch; in has its advantages and disadvantages over Bullet Punch. They're the same power regularly, but Bullet Punch's advantage is coverage while its disadvantage is resistance; ESpeed's advantage is the extra priority (to beat things like speedy Talonflame) and reliability (hits Water, Fire, and Electric-types neutrally). Rock / Steel / Ghost types that ESpeed can't hit are usually slow / not threatening to MLuc anyway. At least always use ESpeed if you are using Iron Tail.

MOVES:
- Warn about Iron Tail's shitty accuracy because a miss might mean you lose Lucario
- Stone Edge also hits Thundurus and Talonflame, though trying to hit the latter is risky

SET DETAILS:
- Use spread of 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe. Again, tying with other MLucs is unnecessary like 99% of the time. If someone wants to somehow optimize the bulk with just 8 EVs have at it but I just slapped them in HP because w/e.

TEAM OPTIONS:
Team Options only needs to be brought up once; the section is designated for possible partners for all Lucario sets in general, and is not specific for just one set. So consolidate all of your current suggestions into one paragraph.
- Bisharp also helps by deterring Speed control from Icy Wind and beating Psychic- / Ghost-types that Luc fears
- Amoonguss is also a superb partner for Lucario, as it can not only redirect attacks but also put opponents to sleep so Lucario can pick them off one at a time without worrying about retaliation. Sleep also gives Lucario time to set up Substitutes safely.
- Thundurus can offer Lucario Speed control as well as beat Flying-types and check Landorus-T, and benefits from Lucario's removal of Rock- and Ice-types
- Terrakion beats Flying- and Fire-types with Rock Slide and protects Lucario from priority with Quick Guard.

OTHER OPTIONS:
- Problem with Special set is either you use Focus Blast, which is hella powerful but not very reliable, or Aura Sphere which is very reliable but not as powerful as CC :( And physical movepool is just better tbh

CHECKS & COUNTERS:
Intim & Burns: GYARADOS is a huge thorn in Luc's side, and can't be hit hard without Stone Edge.

Typing Advantage: maybe mention more pokes than you have there just so readers have more examples to reference. Thundurus, Talonflame, Gyarados, and Zapdos all resist Luc's two STAB attacks.

Speed Control: point of speed control isn't so that the speed control user can beat the target; speed control is a threat because it makes Luc vulnerable to other Pokemon besides the speed controller. Just talk about examples of Speed control that hinder Lucario. Cress's TR is really hard to deal with and basically forces you to switch out. Icy Wind is crippling because Luc isn't fast enough to beat the 100s after -1. Thunder Wave is really crippling. Tailwind enables pretty much any relevant invested Pokemon to outspeed Luc. This ties in with its frailty because it doesn't have the bulk to shrug off hits from these foes if it's slower.

Nice work otherwise. Not QC so take these suggestions as you will

EDIT: @ below
I stand corrected on Sylveon, I must have EVd incorrectly in my calculations.
And yeah apparently we do need Team Options for each set now @.@ hunh wonder why they made that change, nvm then. But still add the things I suggested when they apply

Last edited:

Empress

Prelim check because I love Lucario and Cubone

OVERVIEW:

- "Utility Attacker" is a misleading description; utility attacking is things like Scald and Icy Wind that deal damage but also have negative side effects on the target. None of Luc's attacks fall under that category - it is an attacker and just that.
- Blow up its lack of bulk, which is actually extremely hindering because it makes it very difficult for Luc to switch into a lot of the threats it's supposed to take down. Although it can beat Fairies one on one, Mawile, Diancie, Sylveon, and Azumarill can all OHKO it on the switch in, so its offensive capabilities are severely hindered. And pretty much any super effective attack will almost always OHKO even if not STAB.

MIXED SUB:
- Move order should be CC / Flash Cannon / Sub / Protect but if people aren't picky about that then it doesn't matter
- Use Arcticblast's spread. 252 Spe is not necessary; 248 is all you need. Extra 4 EVs go into Special Attack. Speed tying with other Lucarios is pointless

MOVES:
- Mention that sub also protects you when your def is absolute shit after Close Combat.

SET DETAILS:
- Point out here that SpA investment allows you to OHKO things such as Sylveon and Mega Diancie with Flash Cannon

ALL OUT PHYSICAL
- I'd slash Extreme Speed after Bullet Punch; in has its advantages and disadvantages over Bullet Punch. They're the same power regularly, but Bullet Punch's advantage is coverage while its disadvantage is resistance; ESpeed's advantage is the extra priority (to beat things like speedy Talonflame) and reliability (hits Water, Fire, and Electric-types neutrally). Rock / Steel / Ghost types that ESpeed can't hit are usually slow / not threatening to MLuc anyway. At least always use ESpeed if you are using Iron Tail.

MOVES:
- Warn about Iron Tail's shitty accuracy because a miss might mean you lose Lucario
- Stone Edge also hits Thundurus and Talonflame, though trying to hit the latter is risky

SET DETAILS:
- Use spread of 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe. Again, tying with other MLucs is unnecessary like 99% of the time. If someone wants to somehow optimize the bulk with just 8 EVs have at it but I just slapped them in HP because w/e.

TEAM OPTIONS:
Team Options only needs to be brought up once; the section is designated for possible partners for all Lucario sets in general, and is not specific for just one set. So consolidate all of your current suggestions into one paragraph.
- Bisharp also helps by deterring Speed control from Icy Wind and beating Psychic- / Ghost-types that Luc fears
- Amoonguss is also a superb partner for Lucario, as it can not only redirect attacks but also put opponents to sleep so Lucario can pick them off one at a time without worrying about retaliation. Sleep also gives Lucario time to set up Substitutes safely.
- Thundurus can offer Lucario Speed control as well as beat Flying-types and check Landorus-T, and benefits from Lucario's removal of Rock- and Ice-types
- Terrakion beats Flying- and Fire-types with Rock Slide and protects Lucario from priority with Quick Guard.

OTHER OPTIONS:
- Problem with Special set is either you use Focus Blast, which is hella powerful but not very reliable, or Aura Sphere which is very reliable but not as powerful as CC :( And physical movepool is just better tbh

CHECKS & COUNTERS:
Intim & Burns: GYARADOS is a huge thorn in Luc's side, and can't be hit hard without Stone Edge.

Typing Advantage: maybe mention more pokes than you have there just so readers have more examples to reference. Thundurus, Talonflame, Gyarados, and Zapdos all resist Luc's two STAB attacks.

Speed Control: point of speed control isn't so that the speed control user can beat the target; speed control is a threat because it makes Luc vulnerable to other Pokemon besides the speed controller. Just talk about examples of Speed control that hinder Lucario. Cress's TR is really hard to deal with and basically forces you to switch out. Icy Wind is crippling because Luc isn't fast enough to beat the 100s after -1. Thunder Wave is really crippling. Tailwind enables pretty much any relevant invested Pokemon to outspeed Luc. This ties in with its frailty because it doesn't have the bulk to shrug off hits from these foes if it's slower.

Nice work otherwise. Not QC so take these suggestions as you will
Thanks for the check! Most changes implemented.
- Even with full SpA investment, Flash Cannon will never OHKO Sylveon. It also OHKOes Mega Diancie even if it's uninvested.
- I'm pretty sure Team Options must be listed for all sets.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mixed Overview:
  • Not sure if 'cold stop' is the best term to use, as with the given EVs, Flash Cannon won't OHKO 56HP Sylveon, and Sylveon has a 93.8% chance to OHKO with Specs Hyper Voice. It also doesn't do much to Mega Mawile and can't OHKO Mega Gardevoir. A cold stop is more something like Heatran.
Mixed Usage Tips:
  • 4x Rock resist makes it able to switch in to Rock Slides well, which is handy for getting it in safely (mention this on the physical set too).
Team Options:
  • Mention Rotom-H can switch-in to Ground attacks for Lucario, while Luc can switch-in to Rock Slides for Rotom
  • I think Milotic can be mentioned alongside Bisharp, as it can switch-in to Fire attacks, absorb Intimidate and Icy Wind to boost its power and hit Fire and Ground types that threaten Lucario

Elyte covered alot so add this and 1/3.

Last edited:

Empress

Mixed Overview:
  • Not sure if 'cold stop' is the best term to use, as with the given EVs, Flash Cannon won't OHKO 56HP Sylveon, and Sylveon has a 93.8% chance to OHKO with Specs Hyper Voice. It also doesn't do much to Mega Mawile and can't OHKO Mega Gardevoir. A cold stop is more something like Heatran.
Mixed Usage Tips:
  • 4x Rock resist makes it able to switch in to Rock Slides well, which is handy for getting it in safely (mention this on the physical set too).
Team Options:
  • Mention Rotom-H can switch-in to Ground attacks for Lucario, while Luc can switch-in to Rock Slides for Rotom
  • I think Milotic can be mentioned alongside Bisharp, as it can switch-in to Fire attacks, absorb Intimidate and Icy Wind to boost its power and hit Fire and Ground types that threaten Lucario

Elyte covered alot so add this and 1/3.
Thanks! Did these.

Last edited:

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
am check here. also, i have some experience using mega luke so hopefully this check will help you out
i hope that bumping 3-month-old threads are ok
i havent used mixed sub lucario ever in my life, nor have i seen it, so im not going to comment on it for the most part

Overview
  • emphasize its good speed tier, outspeeding the infamous base 110 tier
  • it faces stiff competition as a fighting type, also, mostly from keldeo. both are able to ohko mega kang, but keldeo is generally more useful a lot of the time. lucario's niche over keldeo is its speed tier and its good use of priority.
Both of your sets:
  • slash inner focus after justified. switching lucario into anything really is incredibly risky, especially with two other pokemon on the field. base lucario has horrid 70/70/70 bulk and its even almost 2hkod by bisharp knock off. it is not the type of pokemon that you want to be switching in. with inner focus, you can get tricky with fake out users by not mega evolving and bopping them instead. this works really well vs jolly mega kangskhan, who cant ohko lucario with any of its other moves anyway. that way, you dont have much to lose by risking not mega evolving.
All-Out Physical Attacker Moves:
  • slash stone edge first. without it, you're completely walled by a bunch of threats like chary, talon, thundurus, victini, and gyarados.
  • mention that when you arent using stone edge, you're restricted to fewer team options when it comes to checking chary
  • slash iron tail after stone edge
  • remove ice punch and put it in OO. its only purpose is for lando-t and you're outsped + killed by it anyway.
All-Out Physical Attacker Set Details:
  • mention that you outspeed adamant talon and offensive thundurus and are able to get rid of them if you're using stone edge
All-Out Physical Attacker Usage Tips:
  • most of the time, you should protect while mega evolving. nonmega lucario has a base 90 speed and is therefore outsped by every offensive threat that's considered to be fast.
  • the only time you shouldn't protect while mega evolving is when you're against a team of slowmons or if you're not mega evolving at all because you have inner focus and you're predicting a fake out
  • remove the mention of being able to switch it into darkrai. darkrai outspeeds and can focus blast or burn it
All-Out Physical Attacker Team Options:
  • since lucario generally fits well on hyperoffense lucario forms some good cores with other fast hyperoffensive threats like deo-a
  • deo-a, while not being able to switch in for lucario, is able to outspeed and ohko both adamant scarf landorus-t and skymin, both of which are very threatening to lucario. it's also able to snipe a bunch of random threats in general.
  • mention that bisharp discourages intimidate users from coming in while it's active. furthermore, bisharp also helps lucario get rid of cresselia.
Other Options
  • ice punch is a niche option that should only be used in tailwind, it lets lucario ko landorus and get a more reliable ko on skymin
  • remove eq
  • if you really want to include a spread move there, then mention rock slide. it can be used if stone edge's bad accuracy is too annoying

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)