lucariojr's smorgen trade thred: the resettening

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another one that is Shiny (so it was probably RNG'd; i got it on wonder trade don't ask why) in a dive ball i think that has a calm nature, is female, has the volt absorb ability, and its moveset right now at level one is shock wave, psybeam, agility, and soak, it's nickname is hydrolite and it has perfect IV's. I don't think I can breed it to have a timid nature unless you or someone else could provide me with a parent to breed it with then I could try to get u one lickety split. And as for my signature, I feel that the process of RNGing is cheating, but using RNGing pokemon is as you would still be battling fairly with pokemon that can "technically" be obtained in game (for the most part). If you RNG fine I have no problems with that, and i like the nickname too.
if i were to give you a parent i might as well be breeding it myself imo. sorry but i'm not interested right now.

Tyranitar
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Sand Stream - OT: Nodochi (NuggetBridge)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31
Notes: From the Mega Evolution event. Has the special move Ice Punch (this is the only way to use it in VGC14).

Ahoy there, I would love it have this event, can I offer you my Kalos legend collection through PM?I think I have most of the good stuff, I see your wants and have most Yveltal nature except naive(currently SRIng for it) and bold, these are not necessarily mine, but full redis stuff floating around

Hiya, finally found the time to reply, here is what I'm interested:

Charm - Fake Tears - Yawn - Encore
Is this still in 5th gen? If so can I get Sucker Punch Tutored onto it?

and

Tyranitar
Nature: Jolly - Ability:Sand Stream - OT: Nodochi (NuggetBridge)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31
Notes: From the Mega Evolution event. Has the special move Ice Punch (this is the only way to use it in VGC14).

i can do that, though i probably wont be able to trade for a few days because i've been super busy lately :(

edit: i can tutor on sucker punch. the nickname on it is O'Malley, is that ok? (after the alley cat in artistocats)

Last edited:
i can do that, though i probably wont be able to trade for a few days because i've been super busy lately :(

edit: i can tutor on sucker punch. the nickname on it is O'Malley, is that ok? (after the alley cat in artistocats)
It's fine,I can breed what you requested from me (as long as you tell me gender and nicknames you want) and we will trade once I get that done.

Last edited:
updated with lots of wants and some more kalos breeds

rufflet
woobat
stored power, fake tears, helping hand
chansey
seismic toss, heal bell, counter, gravity
tepig
superpower, sucker punch
vullaby
scary face, foul play, knock off, fake tears
miltank
hammer arm, seismic toss, helping hand
wooper
eerie impluse, acid spray, encore, recover
skarmory
stealth rock, whirlwind, brave bird, drill peck
shoutout to wonder trade for this !_!
paras
wide guard, leech seed
yanma
whirlwind
ponyta
morning sun, low kick, ally switch, double-edge
caterpie
koffing
toxic spikes, pain split, stockpile, destiny bond
cherubi
flower shield, heal pulse, weather ball, aromatherapy
oddish
teeter dance, ingrain, after you, charm
drowzee
thunderpunch, fire punch, ice punch
trubbish
sand attack, spikes, rock blast, curse
tentacool
rapid spin, muddy water
carnivine
stun spore, sleep powder, rage powder, giga drain
cryogonal
doduo
brave bird, assurance, quick attack
tynamo
spiritomb
pain split, imprison, foul play
vanillite
water pulse, imprison, ice shard
cottonee
memento, fake tears, encore, switcheroo
5iv female from wonder trade. WT is kind of the best sometimes
joltik
disable
wingull
soak, wide guard, knock off
frillish
acid armor (cursed body>water absorb imo)
chinchou
soak
sigiliph
Ancient Power, Psycho Shift, Skill Swap, Stored Power
shellos
acid armor, stockpile, counter, mirror coat
zoura
detect, sucker punch, extrasensory
munna
helping hand, magic coat, baton pass, healing wish
porygon
magnemite
chimchar
fake out, encore, heat wave, quick guard
petllil
healing wish, sweet scent, worry seed
lillipup
fire fang, ice fang, charm, after you
feebas
haze, hypnosis, dragon pulse, mirror coat
snivy
mirror coat, glare
exeggcute
ancientpower, block, giga drain, power swap

Well, that is the longest wants list I've ever seen! I'm assuming you want them all in non-standard Poké Balls + Competitive IVs and Nature + Egg Moves, right?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hi there! You commented in my thread for a flawless heal ball Snubbul, I answered you there but I will here to just for the sake of clarity.

I would like a female regenerator Sassy Foongus in Safari Ball if that's not a problem for you. Thanks!

Hi there! You commented in my thread for a flawless heal ball Snubbul, I answered you there but I will here to just for the sake of clarity.

I would like a female regenerator Sassy Foongus in Safari Ball if that's not a problem for you. Thanks!
i don't have a female nest ball foongus anymore, but i can breed them in dive balls (for shiny shroom).

dialganet

Banned deucer.
i don't have a female nest ball foongus anymore, but i can breed them in dive balls (for shiny shroom).
Dive Ball will be more than good, regenerator is the real deal here. Feel free to contact me, in private or in my thread, when you will have bred it. Take all the time you need.

CMT for this beauty:

Bold - Levitate - 31/14/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Swift - Yawn - Future Sight - Amnesia

Not a lot of Uxies around Smogon. I might have something you'd like.

Last edited:
CMT for this beauty:

Bold - Levitate - 31/14/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Swift - Yawn - Future Sight - Amnesia

Not a lot of Uxies around Smogon. I might have something you'd like.
i don't really see much, but if you can do a breeding project we can work something out. i don't recall the nickname atm, but it is nicknamed and i probably can't change it.

CMT for the Shiny Timid Raikou.
i could do it for the sentret/furret. iirc the raikou is named Grancy.

i don't see anything, but if you can do a breeding project we can work something out. also, which shiny latios were you interested in? all of my RNGs are nicknamed and most cannot be renamed.

Scheiner

Last edited:
karrablast - overcoat I can do this in Timer ball and breed you a comp version
meowth - HA I can do this in prem ball and breed a comp version
ratatta I can do a level ball comp version of this

For

31/4/31/31/31/31 - Untrained
Seismic Toss - Helping Hand - Softboiled - Wish

Fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)