lucariojr's spitback disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have spitbacks. spitbacks are cool sometimes. hopefully this will be one of those times for you.

here's the deal: i have about 7 dive ball vanillite with HA and imprison, water pulse and ice shard as egg moves. i also have some ultra ball tynamo. can't say i know what the exact IV range on these are and i can't say i care enough to go back and check, but my goal with the tynamo was a 0 speed quiet one and with vanillite, a HA hidden power fire modest. i might also add that vanillite with the HA was hard to weed out in horde encounters.

so how do you get them?? just put some com-mon on the gts for a female level 1 tynamo or vanillite, let me know what to look for, and hope that you get my stuff because other people use the gts too. do us both a favor and don't add me to your friends list or ask me to trade with you directly (unless you're already on my friends list). i'm not your buddy, pal. you're just gettin' the benefit of my actions, you know what i'm sayin'? it would be nice if you confirmed you got the thing, though. because reasons.

tl;dr, go back and read the thing. if you screw up somehow it's not my fault, pal.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deposited a level 1 female Snubbull for a Tynamo. Trade message is 'lucariojr'. Could I also pick up a Vanillite after the first trade goes through?

Deposited a level 2 female Caterpie with the message 'lucariojr' for the Tynamo. Depositing another one later for the Vanillite ._.

Ok, received the Tynamo and deposited a level 2 Male Caterpie for a Vanillite spitback. Same as before with the 'lucariojr' message. Thanks a million! :D

Received thanks..! If you still have them I deposited a lvl 1 female Timburr for Vanillite, message 'lucariojr'.

just placed an articuno (shiny) on the gts for your vanilite with the message Lucariojr. Thank you!
Protip: Don't put anything valuable on the GTS even if you want to be nice. A shiny will be gone in no time especially as vanillite is a pokemon that is easy to catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)