Luck O' the Irish's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In response to your message, I can trade you my sun pattern vivillon in luxury ball 31/x/31/31/31/31. Also, I want your modern pattern if it is in a luxury ball.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
In response to your message, I can trade you my sun pattern vivillon in luxury ball 31/x/31/31/31/31. Also, I want your modern pattern if it is in a luxury ball.
Sorry, generally speaking I don't breed for special balls :/ If you were willing though you could give me a decent female in a luxury ball and from there I turn it into your desired scatterbug. If not I understand.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature: Impish/Careful
Ability: Frisk
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable
Stock: breed upon request
Additional Notes: N/A

CMT for careful male version of this! :D

Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature: Impish
Nickname: The Pumpking

I will trade you two things for it.
1) Drill Run Karrablast (Adamant with Knock Off and Megahorn as well) Ability of your choice, have both
2) Cofagrigus with Pain Split and Knock Off. 6iv Bold

Interested in these two:

Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature:
Impish

Honedge
Nature:
Quiet
Ability: No Guard
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg Moves: N/A
If you can clone one with 0 speed IV, that would be amazing.

In return, I can offer:

- Jolly Gible 31/31/31/xx/31/31, rough skin (egg move Outrage, Iron head)
- timid/Calm Ralts, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Synchronize/Trace
- Jolly Larvitar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (egg move dragon dance)
- Adamant Honedge 31/31/31/xx/31/31
- 3-4 Maison items for 1 poke
- 1 ability capsule for 1 poke
- starf/lansat berry for free

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature:
Impish
Nickname: The Pumpking

I will trade you two things for it.
1) Drill Run Karrablast (Adamant with Knock Off and Megahorn as well) Ability of your choice, have both
2) Cofagrigus with Pain Split and Knock Off. 6iv Bold
Sorry, are you offering a 2:1? It seems like a 6IV and 5IV is an awfully lopsided trade.

Interested in these two:

Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature:
Impish

Honedge
Nature:
Quiet
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
If you can clone one with 0 speed IV, that would be amazing.

In return, I can offer:

- Jolly Gible 31/31/31/xx/31/31, rough skin (egg move Outrage, Iron head)
- timid/Calm Ralts, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Synchronize/Trace
- Jolly Larvitar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (egg move dragon dance)
- Adamant Honedge 31/31/31/xx/31/31
- 3-4 Maison items for 1 poke
- 1 ability capsule for 1 poke
- starf/lansat berry for free
Well two things. First off I unfortunately don't have a 6IV honedge, I'll put it up under stock if I happen to get one. Secondly, all the mons you're offering I have/ will receive soon. But I would do it for some Battle Maison Items.

I'm interested in Poliwag. Do you have any 4 IVs with the Bold nature and right ability?
Also interested in Minccino.
I have Spitback Pinsirs with Quick Attack for Poliwag (any ability), and can offer either HP Ice Joltik or 1 48 BP Item for Minccino.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm interested in Poliwag. Do you have any 4 IVs with the Bold nature and right ability?
Also interested in Minccino.
I have Spitback Pinsirs with Quick Attack for Poliwag (any ability), and can offer either HP Ice Joltik or 1 48 BP Item for Minccino.
I have 2 female 4IV spitbacks with swift swim. I'll do that trade for the spitback pinsir (female and adamant preferably, i can breed jolly onto it easily).
I'll also do HP ice joltik for minccino. As for joltik, it's timid, compoundeyes, and 31/xx/30/31/31/31 or whatever it is right?

And regards with minccino, I'm assuming you want skill link. Just btw all the minccinos in stock are jolly natured and all the skill link ones are male.

I have 2 female 4IV spitbacks with swift swim. I'll do that trade for the spitback pinsir (female and adamant preferably, i can breed jolly onto it easily).
I'll also do HP ice joltik for minccino. As for joltik, it's timid, compoundeyes, and 31/xx/30/31/31/31 or whatever it is right?

And regards with minccino, I'm assuming you want skill link. Just btw all the minccinos in stock are jolly natured and all the skill link ones are male.
My Joltik isn't flawless. I can do Joltik and 48 BP Item if you'd like. The 2 Poliwag are Bold?
I wanted Jolly Skill Link.
PM me to continue negotiations.

Well two things. First off I unfortunately don't have a 6IV honedge, I'll put it up under stock if I happen to get one. Secondly, all the mons you're offering I have/ will receive soon. But I would do it for some Battle Maison Items.
I can now can offer you a Clorophyll Bulbasaur with 3 IVs (Female or Male), as well as items. Would you take the Bulbasaur and items for some of the pokes below? They are in prioritized order. I imagine something like 150 BP for one poke (or 1 ability capsule). What do you say?

Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature: Impish

Poliwag---> Politoed (New!)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Refresh

Honedge
Nature: Quiet
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/xx

Bergmite

Nature: Brave
Ability: Sturdy
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat

(lol, that took more than 5 min...)

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I can now can offer you a Clorophyll Bulbasaur with 3 IVs (Female or Male), as well as items. Would you take the Bulbasaur and items for some of the pokes below? They are in prioritized order. I imagine something like 150 BP for one poke (or 1 ability capsule). What do you say?

Pumpkaboo-Super
Nature:
Impish

Poliwag---> Politoed (New!)
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim (Drizzle)
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Refresh

Honedge
Nature:
Quiet
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
Bergmite
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Sturdy
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Mirror Coat

(lol, that took more than 5 min...)
Lol it's all good. Anyway the items I need are Leftovers, Assault Vest, and power items. Also Pinsirite would be amazing. I will also go for that bulbasaur

Last edited:
Lol it's all good. Anyway the items I need are Leftovers, Assault Vest, and power items. Also Pinsirite would be amazing.
I'm afraid I wasn't clear enough, I actually only meant items from the Battle Maison - but I'll try to clone my leftovers! Pinsirite could be difficult though, as I play Y, but I'll try. If I don't make i though, would you accept a leftovers or ability capsule instead?

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm afraid I wasn't clear enough, I actually only meant items from the Battle Maison - but I'll try to clone my leftovers! Pinsirite could be difficult though, as I play Y, but I'll try. If I don't make i though, would you accept a leftovers or ability capsule instead?
I know pinsirite isn't on your list, but I'm just saying in general. Can I pm you to continue this?

Hey man, this is Jolt from TheTokenMinorities and OrangeChipmunksFTW from showdown. Just wanted to make the trade offer official here since showdown lagged out on us.
I will trade you Calm 5 IV Heatran + german 6IV ditto holding charizardite x for:
hp fire froakie
jolly fletchling
timid scatterbug
careful pumpkaboo
sassy bergmite

Hope that works! Shoot me a message on my youtube account to let me know you received this and I will get your pokes ready for you.

Are you still interested in a Bulbasaur with chlorophyll?

I can give you a chlorophyll Ivysaur for one of those Blastoisinites?

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Are you still interested in a Bulbasaur with chlorophyll?

I can give you a chlorophyll Ivysaur for one of those Blastoisinites?
Sorry I'm actually about to get the ivysaur and trade away the blastoisinite XD. I'll make sure I keep stock updated more from now on. If there's anything else that interests you I'll see what I can do.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
It's been a little while since my last stock update. This one includes Pinsir, Abra, Carvanha, Ferroseed, and several Hidden Power Pokemon!

I'm interested in the ha carvanah and the modest ha poliwag with hp grass.

I have a naive ha absol with play rough, impish ha chespin with synthesis and leech seed, Swift swim magikarp, modest Lotad with giga drain,and moxie adamant heracross with rock blast, and ha timid nidorans if you're interested.

All of them are 5ivs though I have several spit backs I could trade.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
I'm interested in the ha carvanah and the modest ha poliwag with hp grass.

I have a naive ha absol with play rough, impish ha chespin with synthesis and leech seed, Swift swim magikarp, modest Lotad with giga drain,and moxie adamant heracross with rock blast, and ha timid nidorans if you're interested.

All of them are 5ivs though I have several spit backs I could trade.
Hi Zhuski,
Naive absol sounds cool. Unfortunately I'm about to receive the chespin and everything else I have already or am not particularly interested in. I might go for the moxie cross if I decide I don't really feel like breeding one myself.
If you want both carvanha and poliwag I'd like some BP items thrown into the mix, please. Especially since poliwag will be a bit of a bitch to get HP Grass on XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)