Lucy's Sexy Hub

Lucy's Sexy Hub
~~~
Hey hai... just started spriting, don't expect omg amaze sprites like Jellal's ;;. Blame To Kill a Chatot and all. If you guys have any suggestions for improvement, I'd really love that because I have like almost no idea what I'm doing ;~; Don't kill me ;;

UPDATE [07/06/2019]: I think I'll be putting this up again! I've recently made more sprites in the style of Fire Emblem Heroes, so will be posting those too. I'll keep my old sprites on though just to see the progress, but in hindsight Camilla is huge. Enjoy~

Trainers:

Pokemon:

Tagging user: Snaquaza. Because why not.

Attachments

Last edited:

Merry Christmas/New Year/Sexy Day woo. Added the waist armor and all, but I can't seem to get the transparency of the cloth right. And the hair needs fixing at the end ;;
wow looks amazing
and i think i can help with the armor, try drawing a sun above her head then you can figure out how the armor should be shaded and stuff

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
When you do Corrin and add in a pokemon Kyurem seems really fitting, just my opinion. Also that sprite you got finished with looks really cool. Will you be taking request?

Okay so, I'm currently taking a detour and spriting a couple of items for ASB etc. The item I'm working on right now is called "Empty Shell".

Draft #1: Empty Shell
My original idea was to basically make it an emptier Shedinja with a more noticeable back-hole. That's what I have so far, but I plan on making it look more dynamic to show it's shape and form more.

Suggestions?

Okay so, I seem to have a habit of getting distracted. So, I had little luck on Corrin and Empty Shell and all, got bored, and did another sprite because of boredom. So I saw the Spriting Contest's sprite for villainous teams and all, and it looked cute af so made my own "villainous team of sexy sexy models". Shame I didn't even know this existed during the contest :P

Anyway, after browsing through Altaria pictures, I thought of a weather and heavenly body and all that stuff based team, and so Team Meteor was born~

Here's the first half of Team Meteor's Stormrage Twins... the sexy and flamboyant Phosphora!

Oh and her signature Cyclohm!

She is the embodiment of thunderstorms, which makes Cyclohm all the more fitting. Her name is based off both Phosphorus, which is that Greek light-bringer dude, and Phosphora, that Kid Icarus chick... who also happens to be based off Phosphorus. Any suggestions for improvement would be excellent~

Lucy edit: Added some lightning :3​

Last edited:
I've finished hr brother, which was definitely harder to do.. I couldn't even change the hair ;_;

The second half of Team Meteor's Stormrage Twins... the hot and enigmatic Winter!

His signature being Glalie!

He is the embodiment of winter and snowstorms, and Glalie is because... idk tbh. His name is obvious, though I had a very small pool of choices (Hailey would've been suitable if he was a girl :P). And that completes the Twins, on to their Queen!​

Okay so, Team Meteor's leader's harder than I thought. Still plotting concepts then finishing her before moving to the requests I guess?

My first concept is an angel:

Note that her signature mon willbe Altaria. I'll add some blue later on.​

Okay so I didn't continue the angel, but she's done, well I guess. She might need a bit of tweaking, but for the most part she's done! I took some inspiration on Lisia and Olivia (from FE:A) on her.

Pound the alarm, she's here... Team Meteor's Cloud Queen.. the gorgeous, sassy and amazing... Ariana!

With her lovely Altaria as well!

Ariana embodies clouds, windstorms, and everything above, including celestial bodies. She can control the wind and air around her as well as utilize the aspects of heavenly bodies to her needs, proving her versatility. This makes Altaria the perfect partner, fluffy and deadly. Her name is quite simple compared to the rest. Aria is Italian for "air" and is also from Altaria. Her dress took some inspiration from Lisia, with a bit more accessories. I made the color different shades of blue as wel to give a bit of a "sky" effect. Her hair is mostly from Olivia from FE:A, idk why though but it looks sexy.
Now for the requests I guess?

Last edited:
Kay, so current project is a custom sprite for Hawkie. He wanted an Umbreon guy and an Espeon girl. Not too finished yet, but so far so good~
To-Do:
  • Hawkie sprite
  • Bayonetta sprite [unfix]
  • Lux sprite
  • Solar Ray sprite [ASB]
  • Empty Shell sprite [ASB]
  • Ooraloo sprite
  • Corrin

After a bit of editing, I think they should be done.
Meet the Day and Night Couple... Solana and Jason

And since Hawkie's request were Espeon and Umbreon:

Solana's signature mon is Espeon, fitting since her name means "sun". Jason's on the other hand is Umbreon. His name is a bit more complex but I got it from "Jacy" which is a Native American name meaning "moon".​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)