1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Luddite Mafia

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Staraptor Call, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

wheres the update
  2. Staraptor Call

Staraptor Call

As the members of the village gathered in the square the next morning they realized that Thorns was missing. The people searched and searched until they decided to look on the outskirts of town. ap13095 was the first to find Thorns's body and quickly reported the news to the rest of the town. Thorns had apparently been pushed off a cliff and broken his neck, and next to him lay a note:
    The villagers were happy to see that one of the enemy had died, but all was not well. Soon afterward there came a horrible cry from inside one of the houses. SoT had discovered jumpluff's body, which appeared to be beaten beyond recognition and then set on fire. Next to her there was a letter nailed to the floor:
    All in the town were sad that the village had lost its inspector, and to compound that, GTS seemed to have fallen ill and was vomiting profusely.

Also matty, Umbreon Dan, and Sidd have been replaced by Explorerace, Tolos, and Kannon respectively.
  3. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

4. Thunda

Thunda

are you real
  5. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

6. YoshiX

YoshiX

Ok so here it is. I am the town hooker and will post my role pm when I get off my itouch and onto the computer. Bg on me, everyone claim or you will be under suspicion.
  7. Thunda

Thunda

lynch lanterminator

shut up bitch up trying to talk (yeah thats lanterminator screaming in the trunk)
  8. jumpluff

jumpluff princess

last post in thread i think

lynch lanterminator it's a shame im dead

[​IMG]
  9. GTS

GTS

help
    i'm vomiting
  10. YoshiX

YoshiX

Thunda WTF. Why on earth are you lynching me?
  11. Pyromanic

Pyromanic

12. GTS

GTS

lynch lanterminator??
  13. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

ahahahaha, Thunda + rap = harmony

EDIT: Lynch Lanterminator

Why would you post essentially "Oh I'm hooker let me go write my own role pm and then I'll post it k?" If you were honest you would have posted it immediately. iTouch or not, i don't think that its hard to copy/paste.
  14. YoshiX

YoshiX

hey dle. itouch has no copy paste function unless you upgraded it...so yeah.

Dear lanterminator,
    You are the Cop.

It’s not easy being the fuzz in a town full of angry mobs of machine-smashers. Even so, you do your job as well as anyone, flawlessly catching every criminal you find and thus becoming reviled by all the town’s nasty elements. The police force in the town is by no means big, so you have obtained all the help you can get by hiring the perfect bodyguard and the perfect spy (and let me tell you, they aren’t cheap). You are prepared to take any means necessary to root out Ludd’s menace and keep the villagers safe.

People are scared of the police coming to their house, right? Every night you may PM me saying <Night X: Knock on user’s door>. That user will be too afraid to come out of their house and perform their night action. But beware; knocking on a certain player’s door is to invite death!

You are allied with the villagers. You win if the villagers win.
  15. Deck Knight

Deck Knight A Knight for the Aegis
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

changed to lynch Thunda

If you intend to lead lanterminator, do not leave people hanging and be unresponsive. It is bad gamesmanship. Leadership is crucial early game.

But since Thunda basically admitted guilt, might as well off him now.

I was planning on working on something with matty but he's been replaced and I'm not sure if he forwarded the info to Sidd (or if Sidd will be as active).

I need 4 villagers to PM me with their role PMs.
  16. Thunda

Thunda

should have got the upgrade, star

my vote stands
  17. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

Cop...as a hooker? Seriously? Not to mention that jumpluff, who would probably be said "spy" isn't a spy at all. Spend some time working on fake role PM's before posting them here. Then again, I understand you being somewhat rushed, being on the lynching line and all. At the very least you could tell us who you targeted last night.
  18. YoshiX

YoshiX

If that role pm sucks, it's staraptor call's fault, not mine.
    I will say that dle is looking suspicious, changing his lynch so easily.
  19. sanjay120

sanjay120

Jumpluff is too a spy. She spies on letters and in her role PM is said to be hired by the police force.

Still, that doesn't make laterminator right.

EDIT: All this drama made me forget to post a lol at the night one kills.
  20. Da Letter El

is a Forum Moderator

Ok, you have a point, it's a staraptor mafia.

Change lynch to no lynch.

I want definitive leads. I'm not claiming to lanterminator for now since I think there's still inconsistencies.
  21. dachickens

dachickens

I'm going to wait and get more info before lynching anybody...
  22. YoshiX

YoshiX

Thunda I would like to hear your reasons for lynching me.

Edit: Lynch thunda
  23. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

hey guys if you saw staraptor calls fuck up just say so and dont drag on an unfair game.
  24. Thunda

Thunda

ok whatever. i am mafia and staraptor call is a fucking fool.

for the record, though, i am silencer. i silenced dachickens and he posted right here. godkill, star.

mekkah if he deletes his post undelete it please
  25. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)