Luigi's Mansion Mafia - GAME OVER! DEGs and Lady Salamence win!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Majority

In the quickest slaughter yet, HSA is force fed a cyanide pill and thrown into the portraificationizer. He comes out as a painting of horse shit and Aslan the lion.
Dear the_sea_prince/HSA,
You are Boolossus, the Jumbo Boo.
You are allied with the Decidedly Evil Ghosts. Your team’s details are in a separate PM.

You are the largest boo on record, outsizing The Big Boo, The Bigger Boo, and even The Big Blue Boo. Your secret? You’re actually made up of 15 smaller boos. You will be taking full advantage of this in this conflict.

Each night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X – Station a boo near USER”. Any attempts on USER’s life will be absorbed by the boo. You may not choose to target yourself.

You win if the Pretty Chill Ghosts are eliminated and the Decidedly Evil Ghosts outnumber the Rather Angry Ghosts. Additionally, any hostile neutrals must be eliminated.
You all head home for the night after a lynch that is most certainly NOT horse shit, Aslan.

Night 5 ends 24 hours from this post

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
All actions are in for real this time.

You wake up in the mornin feelin like Luigi
Put on your vaccuum, your out the door, catchin the ghosts of the city
Before you leave, brush your teeth with a bottle of Jack
But its clear that General Spoon ain't comin back.

He's oozing dark matter from his toes (toes)
Its covering all his clothes (clothes)
This line contains the word phones (phones)

Screw it, I hate that song, here's the role PM:
Dear General Spoon,
You are Sue Pea, the Dozing Girl.
You are allied with the Pretty Chill Ghosts.

You generally spend most of your time sleeping. It was how you died, and it’s how you choose to spend your afterlife. However, despite this you can be a light sleeper at times. You will be using this to your advantage.

You have no night action. However, you will be woken up by the first person to visit you each night, and you will hide in the closet watching for any subsequent visits. The people targeting you will not be able to find you in the closet, so only the first person to target you each night will affect you.

You win if the Decidedly Evil Ghosts and the Rather Angry Ghosts are eliminated, as well as any hostile neutrals.
Now lynch someone before I get that song stuck in my head.

Results are out. Day 6 ends when majority is reached.

Also, there was another gramophone message:
trololololol

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok guys, today we are lynching King N.

He claimed Slim Bankshot the Watcher, a role name that someone else claimed and a role that, as you can see, just died. The conclusion? Mafia watcher.

Let's wrap this up boys.

also

[12:21] <Paperblade> Walrein, I don't think it's fair to say in the topic title that UncleSam is mafia
[12:22] <Walrein> its possessive, not contractive

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey I only joined to lynch Galladiator and because LifeAdmiral requested I join his mafia team to teach him how to play as a mafia.

And I lynched Gallad's sub so close enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)