Been busy with uni. Small update

#100 - Voltorb

(ID: 36000 | OT: Vini | Ø)

Ability: Soundproof | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Tackle | SonicBoom | Spark | Rollout
Available at: Level 17 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Retail abuse (Soul Silver). Capture project for Arhan.

#381 - Latios

(ID: 36000 | OT: Vini | ♂)

Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid
Moves: Dragonbreath | Defog | Refresh | Luster Purge
Available at: Level 35 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Retail abuse (Soul Silver).

Would you trade one of your beautiful RNGs for a couple of spitback females in special balls? As in, would you be willing to do a 2-3:1 trade for one of those RNG legends? I say this because I might have plenty of spitback females that you don't have, and that Adamant shiny Kyurem caught my eye. CMT for my list of spitback females if you want.

Last edited:
CMT for Naïve Shiny Mewtwo w/Self Destruct? Don't need any other tutors now that they've been confirmed in ORAS. Also I still need Lugia, if you have some spare time. Hope school is going well for you. ^_^

Would you trade one of your beautiful RNGs for a couple of spitback females in special balls? As in, would you be willing to do a 2-3:1 trade for one of those RNG legends? I say this because I might have plenty of spitback females that you don't have, and that Adamant shiny Kyurem caught my eye. CMT for my list of spitback females if you want.
I will take a look later today when I'm back from uni.

CMT for Naïve Shiny Mewtwo w/Self Destruct? Don't need any other tutors now that they've been confirmed in ORAS. Also I still need Lugia, if you have some spare time. Hope school is going well for you. ^_^
Thanks, but still didn't see anything. I thought you said you already got the Lugia? I'll put it back into the projects list, then.

I will take a look later today when I'm back from uni.

Thanks, but still didn't see anything. I thought you said you already got the Lugia? I'll put it back into the projects list, then.
I'd like one Lugia when you are done too, he got it from a hacker...

cmt for

#120 - Staryu
(ID: 36740 | OT: Vini | Ø)
Ability: Analytic | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Reflect Type | Brine | Light Screen | Gyro Ball
Available at: Level 40 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Dream Radar abuse.

I liked the Luxury Ball Finneon (With HA) and Moon Ball & Love Ball Ralts, if those are fine with you. I need to check if I cloned the Adamant Kyurem (I changed computers recently and I'm trying to keep this new one as "clean" as possible, so all my Pokémon clones and programs are in my notebook), but I most likely do have it cloned. Do have it cloned

I'd like one Lugia when you are done too, he got it from a hacker...
I see. That sucks. It will take time because I have an exam coming in 2 weeks and 1 and a half exercise list to do to prepare for said exam, and I still need to play through White 2 (in particular to get my parameters).

cmt for

#120 - Staryu
(ID:
36740 | OT: Vini | Ø)
Ability: Analytic | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Reflect Type | Brine | Light Screen | Gyro Ball
Available at: Level 40 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Dream Radar abuse.
Sorry, didn't see anything I need.

Last edited:
I liked the Luxury Ball Finneon (With HA) and Moon Ball & Love Ball Ralts, if those are fine with you. I need to check if I cloned the Adamant Kyurem (I changed computers recently and I'm trying to keep this new one as "clean" as possible, so all my Pokémon clones and programs are in my notebook), but I most likely do have it cloned. Do have it cloned
Of course! I'll get them ready for you and message you when I'm ready. :D

Could you CMT for spitbacks of the following

Nest ball (calm nature if possible)
Repeat ball
Dive ball

Fast ball Growlithe
Heavy ball Skarmory
Safari ball Aron

Got your spitbacks ready and your Friend Code added. Tell me when you're ready!

Oh, and I was there anything else that caught your eye in my spitback female list? It's just that I was looking at the stuff you have (again) and saw this most amazing Dive Ball Articuno! *o* If nothing else got your attention, then I'll just do the Kyurem. :)

Got your spitbacks ready and your Friend Code added. Tell me when you're ready!

Oh, and I was there anything else that caught your eye in my spitback female list? It's just that I was looking at the stuff you have (again) and saw this most amazing Dive Ball Articuno! *o* If nothing else got your attention, then I'll just do the Kyurem. :)
Just those for now, if that's ok with you.

Could you CMT for spitbacks of the following

Nest ball (calm nature if possible)
Repeat ball
Dive ball

Fast ball Growlithe
Heavy ball Skarmory
Safari ball Aron
Sorry, didn't see anything I need.

October 16th 2014
Beedrill has always been one of my favorite Pokémon. I got my very first Pokémon TCG deck in July 2000, and Beedrill was one of the main Pokémon in it. Several years later, in 2008, after a long Pokémon hiatus I finally obtained Leaf Green, and in the first hour of gameplay, I found a Shiny Weedle at Viridian Forest, which I still own to this day. Now that Beedrill is getting a Mega Evolution, it's time for me to pay homage to it.

#014 - Kakuna

(ID: 15254 | OT: Vini | ♂)

Ability: Shed Skin | Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Moves: Harden
Available at: Level 48 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Retail abuse (Black).

#014 - Kakuna

(ID: 15254 | OT: Vini | ♂)

Ability: Shed Skin | Nature: Adamant
Moves: Harden
Available at: Level 48 UT | Non-Redis
Notes:
Retail abuse (Black).

Well, CMT for that based Beedrill, I can do a breeding project for it as well if nothing interests you.
You can have it for free, fellow Beedrill fan. I won't be able to trade again until Saturday, though, unfortunately.

Also thanks for reminding me I actually had a Baton Pass Beedrill. It was thrown in a random junk box in my Black game, wtf

You can have it for free, fellow Beedrill fan. I won't be able to trade again until Saturday, though, unfortunately.

Also thanks for reminding me I actually had a Baton Pass Beedrill. It was thrown in a random junk box in my Black game, wtf
Thanks a lot! I don't mind waiting. Beedrill has finally risen to the glory it deserves.

October 17th 2014
Can you say No Guard STAB Hurricane?

#016 - Pidgey

Ability: Keen Eye | Nature: Timid
Moves: Tackle
Available at: Level 3 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Retail abuse (Soul Silver).

Last edited:

October 17th 2014
Essentially the last RNGs for my current Soul Silver file. Next long-term goal is to abuse a Cute Charm ID and play through the game again for more capture potential.

#179 - Mareep

-->

Ability: Static --> Mold Breaker | Nature: Bold
Moves: Tackle | Growl
Available at: Level 6 UT | Non-Redis

#187 - Hoppip

Ability: Chlorophyll | Nature: Timid
Moves: Splash | Synthesis
Available at: Level 6 UT | Non-Redis

#366 - Clamperl

-->

Ability: Shell Armor --> Swift Swim | Nature: Timid
Moves: Clamp | Water Gun | Whirlpool | Iron Defense
Available at: Level 35 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Swarm Clamperl, retail abuse (Soul Silver).

#383 - Groudon
(ID: 36000 | OT: Vini | Ø)

Ability: Drought | Nature: Impish
Moves: Stealth Rock | Earthquake | Ancientpower | Eruption
Available at: Level 50 UT | Non-Redis
Notes: Retail abuse (Soul Silver). Capture project for Jebus.

Last edited:
Sure. How about the Ultra Ball Shieldon and Net Ball Qwilfish? I've got the Tyrogues and Porygon transfered already for the other trade we've got setup.

I can breed you one, sure, jed. I'll take any Pokémon in a fancy ball you can trade.
Mind If I get the stuff cloned?Too much to breed right now

Thanks for being considerate, are you gonna do rayquaza/Kyogre?
No problem at all. I'll do Kyogre in my old HG file (non-shiny). I'm also in the process of abusing my ID/SID combo in my new HG for shiny Timid spreads - I'll use this for Fast Ball Latias w/ Defog, Luxury Ball Kyogre and Luxury Ball Rayquaza (all shiny). But that's a mid-term plan. I don't think there is much merit in going for physical Rayquaza since it won't have access to V-Create (similar to why I didn't catch Entei).

No problem at all. I'll do Kyogre in my old HG file (non-shiny). I'm also in the process of abusing my ID/SID combo in my new HG for shiny Timid spreads - I'll use this for Fast Ball Latias w/ Defog, Luxury Ball Kyogre and Luxury Ball Rayquaza (all shiny). But that's a mid-term plan. I don't think there is much merit in going for physical Rayquaza since it won't have access to V-Create (similar to why I didn't catch Entei).
Yea, I agree can you catch Kyogre in moon ball for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)