Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the knockoff/ice punch timburr.

Anything below you want?
31/x/31/30/31/30 modest hp fire magnemite (magnet pull)
31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly shroomish (quick feet) + bullet seed
31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant mawile (intimidate) + fire fang
31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly gible (rough skin) + outrage
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold solosis (magic guard) + trick
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold cleffa (magic guard) + wish/aromatherapy

Interested in the knockoff/ice punch timburr.

Anything below you want?
31/x/31/30/31/30 modest hp fire magnemite (magnet pull)
31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly shroomish (quick feet) + bullet seed
31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant mawile (intimidate) + fire fang
31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly gible (rough skin) + outrage
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold solosis (magic guard) + trick
31/x/31/31/31/31 bold cleffa (magic guard) + wish/aromatherapy
I have all of those, but do you have any female pokemon in different pokeballs, and what pattern vivillon do you have?

I have all of those, but do you have any female pokemon in different pokeballs, and what pattern vivillon do you have?
The mawile is female, and in a luxury ball
Also have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant azumarill with belly drum + aqua jet (you need heartscale for bd back) in a luxury ball

The azumarill is already ev trained 246/252/12 in hp/atk/speed but I can wipe that

Thats about all I got though, and around 150~ bp

The mawile is female, and in a luxury ball
Also have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant azumarill with belly drum + aqua jet (you need heartscale for bd back) in a luxury ball

The azumarill is already ev trained 246/252/12 in hp/atk/speed but I can wipe that

Thats about all I got though, and around 150~ bp
Sorry, there's not really anything I want, unless you have a vivillon pattern that is not high plains, meadow, polar, or savannah.

Would you be interested in a 5IV Missing Atk Female Modest/Bold Solosis inside a Dive Ball? I'm also able to breed you a Modern wing pattern Vivillon as well.

Would you be interested in a 5IV Missing Atk Female Modest/Bold Solosis inside a Dive Ball? I'm also able to breed you a Modern wing pattern Vivillon as well.
Do you think you could breed a 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid compoundeyes vivillon inside a premier ball? If so, what would you want?

Sorry for not replying for a few days, been ridiculously busy with classes.

I'm interested in Kyurem and a Hidden Power Ditto (do you have HP Fighting?)
I'd probably do a rate of 2:1 5 iv pokemon to legends/dittos, so I'd trade either one for the chansey and venipede. If you want a hp fighting ditto, I can rng one (probably 31/0/30/30/30/30) on my white version.

I'd probably do a rate of 2:1 5 iv pokemon to legends/dittos, so I'd trade either one for the chansey and venipede. If you want a hp fighting ditto, I can rng one (probably 31/0/30/30/30/30) on my white version.
I can understand that, but also keep in mind Kalos-bred pokemon aren't easily cloned (I think there are some people who can do it...) whereas 5th gen pokemon are easily cloned (I presume you have an AR). RNGing is tough stuff, but once you get it its easy to clone. I'll be breeding up Chansey and Venipede at your request.

That said, I'll leave the call up to you. If you insist on 2 for 1, I can roll with that. Kyurem is higher priority than Ditto, and I can go for a different Hidden Power that you already have bred on Ditto.
Would you be willing to give me two copies of Kyurem so I don't have to choose permanently between Roost or Iron Head (which is a gen 5 move tutor move)?

I can understand that, but also keep in mind Kalos-bred pokemon aren't easily cloned (I think there are some people who can do it...) whereas 5th gen pokemon are easily cloned (I presume you have an AR). RNGing is tough stuff, but once you get it its easy to clone. I'll be breeding up Chansey and Venipede at your request.

That said, I'll leave the call up to you. If you insist on 2 for 1, I can roll with that. Kyurem is higher priority than Ditto, and I can go for a different Hidden Power that you already have bred on Ditto.
Would you be willing to give me two copies of Kyurem so I don't have to choose permanently between Roost or Iron Head (which is a gen 5 move tutor move)?
I would probably give you two copies if it were my kyurem, but it is my brother's, and he's a lot stricter than I am on trades and such. It doesn't know iron head right now, but I can get him to tutor it, and then I can trade you the new kyurem (with earth power and iron head). It's fine if you clone it for your personal use or find someone to clone it on strictly non-redistributable terms in gen 6, but I don't think he'd like me just trading two copies away.

I'm really interested in Latias. You can have up to 5 pokemon in my thread for it but I doubt you would want anything so I'll make this deal with you. I would be willing to breed 2-3 of any flawless pokemon you want. Naturally this would take me a few days but would you be interested in that?

Oh, I couldn't find a Riolu in your list! I would try to breed them in another ball but Riolu's are a pain in the butt to breed :x
These are other pokemon I have in different balls
Dratini - Jolly, Marvel Scale, Extreme Speed, Repeat Ball
Swinub - Adamant, Thick Fat, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rocks, Quick Ball
Solosis - Modest/Bold, Magic Guard, Trick, Dive Ball

Oh, I couldn't find a Riolu in your list! I would try to breed them in another ball but Riolu's are a pain in the butt to breed :x
These are other pokemon I have in different balls
Dratini - Jolly, Marvel Scale, Extreme Speed, Repeat Ball
Swinub - Adamant, Thick Fat, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rocks, Quick Ball
Solosis - Modest/Bold, Magic Guard, Trick, Dive Ball
Sorry, I already have all of those in different pokeballs. :( and I totally understand about the riolus haha.

Just wondering, but is it possible for you to get a Mawile with the BW2 Tutor Move Ice Punch?
Yeah, it's possible.

CMT for Binacle or Fenekin (Blaze prefered)
Would you do a regenerator tangela and a qwilfish for both? For the qwilfish, if you still have both genders in stock, could it be male if it's in a regular pokeball and female if it's not? And either is fine for tangela.

Yeah, it's possible.

Would you do a regenerator tangela and a qwilfish for both? For the qwilfish, if you still have both genders in stock, could it be male if it's in a regular pokeball and female if it's not? And either is fine for tangela.
Qwillfish is not in a regular pokeball, I do have a female in stock. I'll have to breed the tangela so I'll let you know when its ready.

Yeah, it's possible.

Both your pokemon are ready

I would like a tyrogue with vital spirit. If it has horrible iv stats, I don't care. Ask me what you want and I can attempt to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)