Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can try to get a 5iv phione. The spread will be your choosing. Or I can get that desirable 5iv monsoon vivillon
I'll breed you one with 31/31/31/x/31/31 for a monsoon vivillon (31/x/31/31/31/31, even better if it's in a net ball/dive ball, but it's okay if it's not)

I feel horribly sorry, I skrewd so bad up. I actually have a polar vivillon :( :( :(. That monsoon vivillon had no perfect stats and was from someone in a different state. Will you be willing to trade for something else? Again I am so sorry :(

Last edited:
I feel horribly sorry, I skrewd so bad up. I actually have a polar vivillon :( :( :(. That monsoon vivillon had no perfect stats and was from someone in a different state. Will you be willing to trade for something else? Again I am so sorry :(
Sure, no problem, can you pm me with other stuff that you have? Even at the very least, I can give you a 4 iv spitback.

I'm super super interested in your Adamand Guts Timbur with egg moves and knock off. He is the last poke I need to finish my team on cartridge.

Uh I got (all with atleast 5 perfect IVs in the right places) Dratini's, Dragon dance Larvesta's, quiet Honedge's, bold Rotoms, and jolly rough skin Gible's

Ooh forgot I got Goomy's too

I have shiny perfect Latios, shiny perfect Landorus, and a perfect Jirachi. But I'm not willing to trade those without having them cloned. I have an extra Yveltal which I do not mind trading for. I have a 6 IV jap ditto as well

I'm super super interested in your Adamand Guts Timbur with egg moves and knock off. He is the last poke I need to finish my team on cartridge.

Uh I got (all with atleast 5 perfect IVs in the right places) Dratini's, Dragon dance Larvesta's, quiet Honedge's, bold Rotoms, and jolly rough skin Gible's

Ooh forgot I got Goomy's too

I have shiny perfect Latios, shiny perfect Landorus, and a perfect Jirachi. But I'm not willing to trade those without having them cloned. I have an extra Yveltal which I do not mind trading for. I have a 6 IV jap ditto as well
What pokeballs are the larvestas and honedges in?

I got new pokemans in Luxury balls :U
Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Blaze Charizard w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage
Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Blaze Charizard
Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Overgrow Venusaur w/ Giga Drain
Impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Prankster Sableye w/ Recover

In Premier Ball
Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Moody Snorunt

Willing to offer one or more of these for a Female HP Fighting Misdreavus with a nickname.

Last edited:
I got new pokemans in Luxury balls :U
Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Blaze Charizard w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage
Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Blaze Charizard
Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Overgrow Venusaur w/ Giga Drain
Impish 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Prankster Sableye w/ Recover

In Premier Ball
Timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Moody Snorunt

Willing to offer one or more of these for a Female HP Fighting Misdreavus with a nickname.
I'd be interested in a female sableye and a male timid charmander.

Hey, i would need a couple more of your pokemons, if there is more female 5 IV pokemons in specific balls you need let me know :)
I'll think of some and pm you in a while then. :)

Hey again, loving the terrakion. Was wondering if you cmt for these new lovely pokemon.
Timburr

Level 1
Adamant, Guts, 31/31/31/21/31/31
Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
OT: Lucy
ID: 38799
Notes: UT, Nicknameable

And kyurem

Would you be able to breed rotom's with egg move pain split ? Or is that to much ? :)
Oh sorry, ill pm you in a sec.

Hey again, loving the terrakion. Was wondering if you cmt for these new lovely pokemon.
Timburr

Level 1
Adamant, Guts, 31/31/31/21/31/31
Moves: Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
OT: Lucy
ID: 38799
Notes: UT, Nicknameable

And kyurem
For both of them, could you do calm defog Latias and possibly a timid hp fighting porygon?

HI, i'm interested in your latias. I can't really provide a list of stuff that i have, so are there any particular breedables that you are looking for?

Hello, this is kind of a long shot/strange request, but I saw that you had older games (with RNG capabilities) and I was wondering if I could ask for a special request. I would like 2 Banettes (or Shuppets, idc), one with a Brave Nature and one with a Relaxed Nature. Both with the IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/xx and the moves Confuse Ray, Disable, Destiny Bond and the Move Tutor Move Pain Split. I have a lot I can offer in my thread (in my sig) and I would be willing to give extra for your effort. If not I understand, and thanks in advance either way!

Bit of a specific request here, would you be able to breed a calm non-shiny eevee with the same moveset as your bold shiny one? I've been looking around for quite a bit, and you're the only one who's offering BW2 tutor moves for Sylveon.

HI, i'm interested in your latias. I can't really provide a list of stuff that i have, so are there any particular breedables that you are looking for?
I think I have everything covered now, but maybe if you need something in the future I might have other pokemon to breed.

does your latias have defog?
No, the Latias is 5th gen, so it doesn't have defog.

Hey, CMT for the Latias as well :)
Does Deoxys have any tutor moves?

Hello, this is kind of a long shot/strange request, but I saw that you had older games (with RNG capabilities) and I was wondering if I could ask for a special request. I would like 2 Banettes (or Shuppets, idc), one with a Brave Nature and one with a Relaxed Nature. Both with the IV spread of 31/31/31/31/31/xx and the moves Confuse Ray, Disable, Destiny Bond and the Move Tutor Move Pain Split. I have a lot I can offer in my thread (in my sig) and I would be willing to give extra for your effort. If not I understand, and thanks in advance either way!
I can definitely rng that. I'd be interested in a few gen 6 shinies in exchange, most likely. Could you pm me with this info, please? And some other options are shiny/non-shiny, and I can do a specific iv for speed as well, since it's rng, so do you want 31 or 0?

Bit of a specific request here, would you be able to breed a calm non-shiny eevee with the same moveset as your bold shiny one? I've been looking around for quite a bit, and you're the only one who's offering BW2 tutor moves for Sylveon.
Yeah, I could do that. Could you pm me with what you have?

I have the kyurem listed on the first page, and I can fuse it with zekrom to make kyurem b, if that's what you mean.
Lol yeah sorry I forgot that it worked that way. Anything I can trade for it? I haven't acquired many new things since the last time we traded but i have a shiny adamant Landorus T, a shiny Latios, I'll soon have a defog latias (by Monday), 6 IV jolly Japanese ditto, jolly Jirachi, I may have a Dialga soon as well (but this one I cannot confirm). Just like before I can also clone the Kyurem so you can get him back and just like before I'd be willing to do items

Lol yeah sorry I forgot that it worked that way. Anything I can trade for it? I haven't acquired many new things since the last time we traded but i have a shiny adamant Landorus T, a shiny Latios, I'll soon have a defog latias (by Monday), 6 IV jolly Japanese ditto, jolly Jirachi, I may have a Dialga soon as well (but this one I cannot confirm). Just like before I can also clone the Kyurem so you can get him back and just like before I'd be willing to do items
Could you pm me with the IVs and moves on those legendaries you've listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)