Ninetales@ Choicescarf
Timid 252 sp.att 44 speed 212 sp. def

Fire blast
Energyball(> politoed switch in)
Wilo wisp(> tyranitar/terrrakion)
Hypnosis/Hp fight

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Need a Roar mon for those dnites that like to lead and DDance early. Ninetails being restricted to one move isn't good imo, since it sucks already. Might as well make it so it can freely switch between status/roaring/and breaking baloon's/hitting gliscors :P.

But I can try it see if it has any benefit.

What a tough challenge then... o_O
Yeah its very hard at first, its actually the first team I tried out and I find myself always losing to team with ice moves especially if my heatran is already out of the picture. Its also kinda hard to use lilligant. Any tips on how to use lilligant correctly in this team?

I've played this team a few times on ladder, but some people don't really know how to win with it lol. I just find it funny.

Alice

The worst taste in music
Yeah its very hard at first, its actually the first team I tried out and I find myself always losing to team with ice moves especially if my heatran is already out of the picture. Its also kinda hard to use lilligant. Any tips on how to use lilligant correctly in this team?
Hint: the trick is to calculate how many QD's you can get before being forced to sleep powder a counter.

And get rid of/debilitate those 4x resist first ;)

I really, really like this team. I love the fact your using Lilligant and Hydreigon, they're both really cool pokemon. Great job with this team Stone :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)