Not open for further replies.

(#385 - Jirachi)
(Event for 20th Anniversary - April)

OT: GF | ID: 04016 | @Salac Berry
Nature: Bold | Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31|23|31|31|31|30
UT: Wish, Confusion, Rest
(Note: Softreset by Me - Not Redis.)

Was looking for a bold Jirachi I could share with my friends, are trade rights to yours for sale? I have a bunch of legends if you'd like to CMT.

Was looking for a bold Jirachi I could share with my friends, are trade rights to yours for sale? I have a bunch of legends if you'd like to CMT.
Hi there! Quote my rules just to be sure
10. The Trophy Case have an higher prize: usually 1x2, but it depends by the offer
obviously, if i ask for a good one, the prize is 1x1. I usually don't sell the redis right of my trophy case pokemon. I don't know how much you want to offer, i was thinking: My Jirachi + redis right for three your pokemon (probabily three fully redis) that i can clone for you if you need it. Obviously three pokemon for three of my jirachi (so i give you some clone). I don't know if is too high the prize and you are not agree.

If you don't want, we can do a simple trade without selling the redis right, if you want.

Hi there! Quote my rules just to be sure

obviously, if i ask for a good one, the prize is 1x1. I usually don't sell the redis right of my trophy case pokemon. I don't know how much you want to offer, i was thinking: My Jirachi + redis right for three your pokemon (probabily three fully redis) that i can clone for you if you need it. Obviously three pokemon for three of my jirachi (so i give you some clone). I don't know if is too high the prize and you are not agree.

If you don't want, we can do a simple trade without selling the redis right, if you want.
Yeah, you can have three credits. Everything is 1 credit in the thread, except Trophy Case stuff, which 2 or more depending on what you want. But I can do three re-distributables for sure. Just post on my thread with your list and I'll probably take a clone back of each one; maybe two clones if you have the time. Thanks.

Yeah, you can have three credits. Everything is 1 credit in the thread, except Trophy Case stuff, which 2 or more depending on what you want. But I can do three re-distributables for sure. Just post on my thread with your list and I'll probably take a clone back of each one; maybe two clones if you have the time. Thanks.
Perfect, later i check your trade and i will tell you my choice :)

(#131 - Lapras ♂)

OT: Eclifox | ID: 48088 | @-
Nature: Modest | Ability: WaterAbsorb
IVs: 31|31|31|31|31|31
EV'd: HydroPump, Thunderbolt, IceBeam, FreezeDry
(252 PS 6 DEF 252 SPA)

(#462 - Magnezone)

OT: SK | ID: 57754 | @Choice Specs
Nature: Modest | Ability: MagnetPull
IVs: 31|30|31|30|31|30 - HP FIRE 70
EV'd: Thunderbolt, VoltSwitch, FlashCannon, HiddenPower
(172 PS 252 SPA 84 SPE)​

well i can say you dialga took me a week and luck it was obtained in oras lvl 50 has memories master ball

(#164 - Noctowl ♂ )
(TSV Method : 0399)

OT: Rae | ID: 16467 | @Leftowers
Nature: Calm | Ability: Insomnia
IVs: 31|31|31|31|31|31
UT: Tackle, Growl, Foresight, Defog
EV'd: Toxic, Roost, ShadowBall, Defog
(248 SPA 8 DEF 252 SPD)

Finally after 15 days of softresetting, i've got this, it isn't perfect like i would like, but i really need to stop with this pokemon

(#720 - Hoopa)
(Serial Code HOOPA2016 - April 2016)

OT: Harry | ID: 10235 | @Focus Sash
Nature: Modest | Ability: Magician
IVs: 31|18|30|30|31|31
UT: HyperspaceHole, Psychic, Astonish, NastyPlot
(Note: Softreset by Me - Not Redis.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)