• Blue Frog

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Prankster

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Responses are fine, yo. Tbh the last few polls having (next to) no responses has been the weirdest thing lol.

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Responses are fine, yo. Tbh the last few polls having (next to) no responses has been the weirdest thing lol.
Well I think its cause, since this aint stickied, if people only look at the top threads, they dont see this, so then they dont vote, and then there are no responses.

---
Also, all you guys did a great job on your pieces! So much better than I could have done

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Hey elcheeso , wondering if the winner of this will be announced any time soon? atm, it looks like it's a tie between Bluefrog and Freezenlight, so maybe this bump will get another vote or two for tiebreaking purposes :)

Ugh. No I'm just a fucking idiot, there can't be a tiebreaker vote because the poll closed ages ago. Note to self: fucking sticky these threads so you don't forget about them. Sorry everyone. I win worst mod award. Anyway...

Congrats to BlueFrog and freezenlight for winning MAC #28! You get the magical tie award.

Stay tuned for MAC #29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)