Mackenzie's Pseudo Random Lemonade (update: moving sprites indicate new additions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So freakin' awesome. Dunno if you'll trade for SV shinies though xP
I'm still not sure, since people who have them have put so much value into them (that, and making the RNG as classified information, would suffice I guess?), even though the process wasn't as long as say (the average randomness of hatching a 12.5 egg with 5-6IV). If it helps, offer away, though I believe events would be preferred in this scenario :3.

I'm still not sure, since people who have them have put so much value into them (that, and making the RNG as classified information, would suffice I guess?), even though the process wasn't as long as say (the average randomness of hatching a 12.5 egg with 5-6IV). If it helps, offer away, though I believe events would be preferred in this scenario :3.
Well I do have many events, anything in particular you are after? There's really too many to list, if there's anything in particular, I have search for them in the bank.
Also have many RNG'd dream world legends ie. Telepathy Giratina etc.
But the problem is that most of my RNGs are by Dewey911p. Not my RNG'd by myself. I can only redistribute.
I would ideally want all three xD Although preference order would be Calm, then Timid, then Modest :3

Well I do have many events, anything in particular you are after? There's really too many to list, if there's anything in particular, I have search for them in the bank.
Also have many RNG'd dream world legends ie. Telepathy Giratina etc.
But the problem is that most of my RNGs are by Dewey911p. Not my RNG'd by myself. I can only redistribute.
I would ideally want all three xD Although preference order would be Calm, then Timid, then Modest :3
I was thinking of trading it for say a colosseum suicune with 31/x/31/31/31/31, though I doubt people would trade it for that given that most people knowledgeable about colosseum RNGs are experts in all gens. I guess a non redis jp shiny event jirachi with either 5IV missing in sp atk or atk.

I was thinking of trading it for say a colosseum suicune with 31/x/31/31/31/31, though I doubt people would trade it for that given that most people knowledgeable about colosseum RNGs are experts in all gens. I guess a non redis jp shiny event jirachi with either 5IV missing in sp atk or atk.
Ah, I see, well unfortunately I have yet to collect shiny Jirachis, only have non-shiny ones for now xD

Regice | ★ | OT: Blaise/44522 | Calm
Clear Body | 31|x|31|31|31|31
Counter | Icy Wind | Seismic Toss | Thunder Wave
Non-Redis
Availability: ut, Lv.40
notes: Emulator Used
Warp Code Used

cmt for this, and can you nickname it ?

Regice | ★ | OT: Blaise/44522 | Calm
Clear Body | 31|x|31|31|31|31
Counter | Icy Wind | Seismic Toss | Thunder Wave
Non-Redis
Availability: ut, Lv.40
notes: Emulator Used
Warp Code Used
cmt for this, and can you nickname it ?
Oh let me see if I still have the file ;_;

I found the file, what nickname do you want?
I'm interested in this one for if possible:
Female Timid Hp Fighting Levitate Misdreavus
31/03/30/30/30/30
Ot : Ian 07840

Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Memento
Bred by me, hatched by DAGALAG

Last edited:
:Update:
Vi-ewtiful. or handsome because gender :/
---

| Dex #: 666 | Gender: ♂ |

OT: SUM2014 | ID: 08064 | Modest
Shield Dust | 31|21|30|28|03|31
Stun Spore | Gust | Light Screen | Struggle Bug
Non-Redis | ut, Lv. 12
notes:
Passable def and spat, pathetic sp.def, but 31 HP and Speed
Lucky spread Pokeball pattern Vivillon :3
fit for sash sleep powder lead

---
and rapper Ludacris! erm female lotad, the future dancing pineapple

| Dex #: 270 | Gender: ♀ |

OT: Ash | ID: 41443 | Bold
Rain Dish | 31|27|31|31|31|31
Giga Drain | Counter | Leech Seed | Teeter Dance
Non-Redis | ut, Lv. 1
notes:
for #VGC2014
Passable Attack for fake out, but Bold nature
(IDK why *points analysis*)

Last edited:
Hey Mackenzie ! Would you mind CMT for this wonderful Mew ?

| Dex #: 151 | Gender: |
ミュウ | ★ | OT: アラニス/51131 | Timid
Levitate | 31|9|31|31|31|31
Defog | Stealth Rock | Knock Off| Soft-Boiled
Non-Redis
Availability: ut, Lv.30

And isn't Synchronize the only ability for Mew ?

And are you able to do some 5th gen RNG request ? If so CMT for 2 RNG Requests, I'll PM you details about what I'd like.

Last edited:
Hey Mackenzie ! Would you mind CMT for this wonderful Mew ?

| Dex #: 151 | Gender: |
ミュウ | ★ | OT: アラニス/51131 | Timid
Levitate | 31|9|31|31|31|31
Non-Redis

And isn't Synchronize the only ability for Mew ?

And are you able to do some 5th gen RNG request ? If so CMT for 2 RNG Requests, I'll PM you details about what I'd like.
I don't see anything I'm interested in at the moment.

Thanks for the correction, changed. I'm not sure about the RNG request, if it's a legendary I still need to reset my current file but then I still have some legendaries waiting to be RNG'd (however, I need pokecheck to transfer a specific legendary to get the one I'm going for). Feel free to post what pokemon those two are, and I'll check if I can do it.

:Update:
Zorak and friends.

:
:
:

Not yet Banked.
| Dex #: 123 | Gender: ♂ |

NN: Scizor
Alanis/29864 | Adamant
Swarm* | 31|31|31|11|30|31
Knock Off | Bug Bite | Pursuit | Defog
Non-Redis | ut, Lv. 28
notes: Fire Red Safari RNG abuse
emulator used

---

| Dex #: 133 | Gender: ♀ |

NN: Leafeon*
Colbie/00545 | Jolly
Adaptability | 30|31|30|31|31|31
Knock Off | Body Slam | Headbutt | Seed Bomb
Non-Redis | ut, Lv. 18
notes: Platinum Trophy Garden RNG

flashcart used
*comes as an Eevee
---

| Dex #: 144 | Gender: ∅ |

Blaise/15244 | Timid
Pressure | 30|31|30|31|31|31
Icy Wind | Air Cutter | Tailwind | Defog
Non-Redis | ut, Lv. 60
notes: Platinum Roamer RNG (retail)
---

| Dex #: 146 | Gender: ∅ |

Blaise/15244 | Timid
Pressure | 30|31|30|31|31|31
Heat Wave | Air Cutter | Tailwind | Defog
Non-Redis | ut, Lv. 60
notes: Platinum Roamer RNG (retail)

I don't see anything I'm interested in at the moment.

Thanks for the correction, changed. I'm not sure about the RNG request, if it's a legendary I still need to reset my current file but then I still have some legendaries waiting to be RNG'd (however, I need pokecheck to transfer a specific legendary to get the one I'm going for). Feel free to post what pokemon those two are, and I'll check if I can do it.
They are a Shiny Calm Eevee HA with Hyper Voice and Stored Power ( other egg moves would be cool but not really needed ) and a Quick Ball Shiny Drifloon/Driftblim Timid Unburden with the Tutor Move Magic Coat ( Hamstern may do this one ). No legendaries actually :(

They are a Shiny Calm Eevee HA with Hyper Voice and Stored Power ( other egg moves would be cool but not really needed ) and a Quick Ball Shiny Drifloon/Driftblim Timid Unburden with the Tutor Move Magic Coat ( Hamstern may do this one ). No legendaries actually :(
I see, I might be able to do it (If I find that one of my files has the HA eevee at least). If I do find it, I'm not sure for how long tho, as I suck with determining chatot chatters.

I see, I might be able to do it (If I find that one of my files has the HA eevee at least). If I do find it, I'm not sure for how long tho, as I suck with determining chatot chatters.
Then tell me if you managed to do it :) Btw, would you want me to do a BP for Mew ?

Then tell me if you managed to do it :) Btw, would you want me to do a BP for Mew ?
Sorry, but I'm looking for shiny jolly jirachi with this spread 30+/31/30+/x/28+/31 or 30+/31/28+/x/30+/31 or something similar for a timid one in exchange for said mew.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Damn, this is going to be a tough one... you have so many stuff I like. >_> In response to your CMT I'd be interested in this.

---

Also available:
ミュウ | ★ | アラニス/51131 | Timid
Synchronize | 31|9|31|31|31|31
Non-Redis

EDIT: I'm also really interested on this Schyter, but I don't know if you need anything else from my thread or something.|

Dex #: 123 | Gender: ♂ |
Scyther | ★ | Alanis/29864 | Adamant
Non-Redis | ut, Lv. 28
emulator used
(*) Can be capsuled

Last edited:
Hey Mackenzie! Please check the link in my signature for your gen 3 shiny mew and deoxys if they're still nicknameable

I have the celebi and vivillon in your wants section; however after reading your rules, I must state I did not obtain either myself :/

If you don't see anything, I would love to do a gen 5 RNG project or gen 6 breeding project for you. Please let me know :)

Damn, this is going to be a tough one... you have so many stuff I like. >_> In response to your CMT I'd be interested in this.

---

Also available:
ミュウ | ★ | アラニス/51131 | Timid
Synchronize | 31|9|31|31|31|31
Non-Redis

EDIT: I'm also really interested on this Schyter, but I don't know if you need anything else from my thread or something.|

Dex #: 123 | Gender: ♂ |
Scyther | ★ | Alanis/29864 | Adamant
Non-Redis | ut, Lv. 28
emulator used
(*) Can be capsuled
Maybe for the scyther if that would be alright with you?

Hey Mackenzie! Please check the link in my signature for your gen 3 shiny mew and deoxys if they're still nicknameable

I have the celebi and vivillon in your wants section; however after reading your rules, I must state I did not obtain either myself :/

If you don't see anything, I would love to do a gen 5 RNG project or gen 6 breeding project for you. Please let me know :)
Hi there. Sorry but I'm only looking for the shiny jirachi or a hidden power fire xerneas for the mew. I'm interested in the HP fire timid celebi for the deoxys, although I still need to check if I can rename it.

Hi there. Sorry but I'm only looking for the shiny jirachi or a hidden power fire xerneas for the mew. I'm interested in the HP fire timid celebi for the deoxys, although I still need to check if I can rename it.
Okey dokey, yeah mew must've been really hard to get. Let me know when you find out if you can nickname it :)

Also I think Pokéguy has a jirachi you might be interested in? o.O

Okey dokey, yeah mew must've been really hard to get. Let me know when you find out if you can nickname it :)

An injected wonder card that's not perfect or even reset by the person trading it is not worth a Shiny Mew that good with those transfer moves.

Anyway, Mackenzie please cmt for your Flabebe, Furfrou, & male spitback of Shuppet.

An injected wonder card that's not perfect or even reset by the person trading it is not worth a Shiny Mew that good with those transfer moves.

Anyway, Mackenzie please cmt for your Flabebe, Furfrou, & male spitback of Shuppet.
Now that I think about it you're right o.O ... was just trying to help, sorry! :o

Will do.
Sure, I don't mind; when are you going to be able to trade then?
Maybe 9am EST, if not it wouldd be maybe at 5 am wednesday EST.

I'm not sure what to trade for the male spitback shuppet, let me know what non-shiny pokemon you have spitbacks of, I would like to trade for omanyte and kabuto for flabebe and furfrou if that is alright?

Will do.

Maybe 9am EST, if not it wouldd be maybe at 5 am wednesday EST.

I'm not sure what to trade for the male spitback shuppet, let me know what non-shiny pokemon you have spitbacks of, I would like to trade for omanyte and kabuto for flabebe and furfrou if that is alright?
I pretty much have Spitbacks of all my shiny pokemon plus dozens of others that are still WIP. I don't mind trading a shiny though as I plan on breeding three different shiny Shuppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)