Mackenzie's Pseudo Random Lemonade (update: moving sprites indicate new additions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have added a few things, but rather than ask you to CMT here I'll just post them directly :p
Any interest in these? (Will also be getting a 5IV 4EM Fast Ball Elekid Shiny soon)

Buckert 's Scatterbug (He bred it, I obtained egg in giveaway & SV hatched it)
Modest | Aviendha | 06970 | Shield Dust | Lv. 1
31/x/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Female
Tackle | String Shot | Rage Powder | Stun Spore

Agonist 's Gourgeist-Small (same story as Buckert's scatterbug, he bred it, obtained in giveaway and SV hatched)
Jolly | Craig | 57490 | Frisk | Lv. 1
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Untouched | Male
Thief | Disable | Destiny Bond | Trick
Sorry lockie, for the time being I'd be more interested if you bred the pokes, unless I get it off of the original owner. Thanks for the offer tho.

:Update:
HP FIRE Female Eevee!

| Dex #: 196 | Gender: ♀ |

Eevee

OT: Serena | ID: 17774
Timid | Anticipation
31|02|31|30|31|30
Covet | Yawn | Wish | Charm
Hidden Power FIRE
Non-Redis
Availability: ut, Lv. 1

Note: Much thanks to smogon user Nerina for trading the Eevee parent

The not-so-elusive White flabebe, in its shiny glory and new eeveelution suggestion !

| Dex #: 135 | Gender: ♂ |

Eevee
OT: Frank | ID: 15066
Timid | Adaptability
31|e|30|31|31|31
Curse | Wish | Yawn | Charm
Hidden Power ICE
Non-Redis

| Dex #: 669 | Gender: ♀ |

Flabébé
OT: Jordan | ID: 46299
Calm | Flower Veil
31|e|31|30|31|30
Vine Whip | Copycat | Captivate | Camouflage
Hidden Power FIRE
Non-Redis

Note: Props to smogon user Eppie for the idea of the project!
moving sprite because serebii seems to not to have them for shiny flabébé :/

For the mega charizard fans out there

| Dex #: 004 | Gender: ♂ |

Charmander
OT: EmX | ID: 58085
Timid | Solar Power (!!!)
31|x|31|31|31|31
Dragon Pulse | Ancient Power | Counter | Air Cutter
Non-Redis
Note: Intended to be used as a Mega Charizard Y

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I've updated a couple TSV shinies on my thread, I'm sorry if you find me annoying that I keep begging you to CMT, but that shuppet is calling me ;_;

Hi sorry for the delayed responses, I was out of town for a day with my parents.
I've updated a couple TSV shinies on my thread, I'm sorry if you find me annoying that I keep begging you to CMT, but that shuppet is calling me ;_;
No problem :p. This one interests me, I assume you SV bred it?

Jolly | Tom | 55288 | Infiltrator | Lv. 1
Leech Life | Defog | Zen Headbutt | Zen Headbutt
No-Redis

CMT for Treecko and Totodile, please.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-emporium-xy-5iv-shinies.3492122/

If possible I would like to pick up 2 clones of Treecko, 1 for me and 1 for user: jumpluff for us to use in AROS. I have Electrike/Joltik/6IV Torchic on hand, the others I'll have to find someone to clone them.
No problem, but they're non-redis, so it would be appreciated if user jumpluff would be able to send me a message to confirm that he/she received it from you. The shiny stock pokemon are all SV bred/ masuda method bred by you on gen 6 right? Then I'm interested in this one for one treecko/totodile.

Anticipation (HA) | Adamant 31/31/31/29/31/31 F
EGG MOVE: Wish
OT: Vee / 32313
Lv1, untouched, comes with egg move. This is a female HA physical Eevee, perfect for Flareon and Leafeon setups. You won't find a finer Eevee, especially not a female!

Alright, I'm interested in a compound eyes joltik shiny for the other trade. If you can request jumpluff to send me a message confirming that he/she received the other treecko, then I'm willing to trade two for you, and just a reminded all my pokemon are non-redis.

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
No problem, but they're non-redis, so it would be appreciated if user jumpluff would be able to send me a message to confirm that he/she received it from you. The shiny stock pokemon are all SV bred/ masuda method bred by you on gen 6 right? Then I'm interested in this one for one treecko/totodile.

Anticipation (HA) | Adamant 31/31/31/29/31/31 F
EGG MOVE: Wish
OT: Vee / 32313
Lv1, untouched, comes with egg move. This is a female HA physical Eevee, perfect for Flareon and Leafeon setups. You won't find a finer Eevee, especially not a female!

Alright, I'm interested in a compound eyes joltik shiny for the other trade. If you can request jumpluff to send me a message confirming that he/she received the other treecko, then I'm willing to trade two for you, and just a reminded all my pokemon are non-redis.
Yeah the redis rights aren't a problem, I don't trade much anymore so I won't trade yours. All the Pokémon in my thread predate Bank so they are KB from the original TSV method, almost all were bred by me (the two you want were).

jumpluff is a former mod on the site so she'll be happy to send you a PM saying she has received the other one. Is it Eevee+Joltik for the 2 Treeckos only or for the 2 Treeckos + 1 Totodile?

Yeah the redis rights aren't a problem, I don't trade much anymore so I won't trade yours. All the Pokémon in my thread predate Bank so they are KB from the original TSV method, almost all were bred by me (the two you want were).

jumpluff is a former mod on the site so she'll be happy to send you a PM saying she has received the other one. Is it Eevee+Joltik for the 2 Treeckos only or for the 2 Treeckos + 1 Totodile?
Alright, thanks. As for the trade, it is for 2 Treeckos + 1 Totodile, and hopefully it wouldn't sound as though I made an exception from my rule that the pokemon are non-redis. Since you verified the purpose of the treecko that it will be used by jumpluff, and I don't think she would have the free time to post here to offer something for it, I think it's fair that the trade would be made rather convenient don't you think?

Also, if you don't mind, could you elaborate what is AROS? I'm just curious.

edit: I can't trade atm tho as I have yet to get the pokemon cloned. If you like we can discuss more about the trade on conversation/convo.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
No problem :p. This one interests me, I assume you SV bred it?

Jolly | Tom | 55288 | Infiltrator | Lv. 1
Leech Life | Defog | Zen Headbutt | Zen Headbutt
No-Redis
Yup, that Zubat was SV hatched by myself. I'd like Shuppet, I'll give you a shout when Zubat is cloned :)

Oh and btw from the post above, AROS is simply a typo of Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby. Of course, since I'm bad at detecting internet humour, it was probably sarcasm ;_;

Last edited:
I am Still waiting for the RNGed stuff to be up(Need them badly)
You mean the platinum legendaries shaymin and darkrai? They will come in Wondercards through Action Replay, if that still interests you. Additionally, I still have a long way to go before I finish the game tho, just to update you on that. Rest assured, I've started playing the game and got a few badges/about half.

This wasn't in the work-in-progress page #ORAS.

| Dex #: 328 | Gender: ♀ |

Trapinch
OT: Oterra | ID: 31554
Jolly | Hyper Cutter
31|31|31|x|31|31
Endure | Quick Attack | Bug Bite | Flail
Non-Redis
Note: Shoutout to my high school classmate who loves flygon

Mackenzie :D
CMT for this lovely girl :D

Feel free to skip straight to post 21 for a few self bred things, just getting started, not a massive selection yet. Also bred a shiny dream ball speed boost carvanha not yet updated :)

CMT for this lovely girl :D

Feel free to skip straight to post 21 for a few self bred things, just getting started, not a massive selection yet. Also bred a shiny dream ball speed boost carvanha not yet updated :)
Hey evan, I'm interested in this one
My Nidoran (M)

Nature: Timid | Gender: Male | Ability: Hustle (HA)
OT: Bubba | ID: 57492
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Head Smash | Sucker Punch | Disable | Amnesia
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me hatched by SV match on Reddit. Special thanks to awiec, she may redistribute.
As usual feel free to redirect communication through conversation. :)

Who let the dog(s) out?*
| Dex #: 676 | Gender: ♀ |

Furfrou
OT: Sythe | ID: 49832
Impish | Fur Coat
31|31|31|x|31|31
Work Up | Captivate | Mimic | Refresh
Non-Redis
Availability: ut, Lv. 1​
Note: I've been seeing a lot of Furfrou lately, and decided
to have mine in a timer ball :/
*The Furfrou puzzle is probably the most annoying
thing in-game for me, which beats the snowpoint city gym
to date.

cmt for all 3 eevees

wait is the vaporeon nicknamed it already ?
Hi. No, it was just hatched in a german game, but will take the english name when evolved in english.
Sorry, atm I'm only interested in this one,

Adamant Prankster Murkrow

31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : Solona 11670

Confuse Ray, Feather Dance, Brave Bird, Perish Song
Bred by me, hatched by inuyasha96

is it male or female? Regardless, I'll trade 1 eevee of your choice for it.

Hi. No, it was just hatched in a german game, but will take the english name when evolved in english.
Sorry, atm I'm only interested in this one,

Adamant Prankster Murkrow

31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot : Solona 11670

Confuse Ray, Feather Dance, Brave Bird, Perish Song
Bred by me, hatched by inuyasha96

is it male or female? Regardless, I'll trade 1 eevee of your choice for it.
it's a male . can i get the espeon then :) ?

Who let the dog(s) out?*

| Dex #: 676 | Gender: ♀ |

Furfrou
OT: Sythe | ID: 49832
Impish | Fur Coat
31|31|31|x|31|31
Work Up | Captivate | Mimic | Refresh
Non-Redis
Note: I've been seeing a lot of Furfrou lately, and decided
to have mine in a timer ball :/
*The Furfrou puzzle is probably the most annoying
thing in-game for me, which beats the snowpoint city gym
to date.
Hey Mackenzie :)
Small nitpick, this Furfrou is missing a timer ball next to it on the first page.
She's lovely btw, and I also found the Furfrou puzzle to be extremely irritating...

CMT 4
Eevee espeon

OT: Serena | ID: 17774
Timid | Anticipation (!!!)
31|02|31|30|31|30
Covet | Yawn | Wish | Charm
Hidden Power FIRE
Non-Redis
----

CMT 4
Eevee espeon

-snip-
----
Hi I can't see your trade thread link/ list. So I tried looking for it down the pages, and I saw your name, is it this one which is still incomplete?
YYYITAS LIST

Zoroark Male Repeat Ball Kalos Born
Nature:quiet
Ability:Illusion
31/x/x/x/x/x
Moves: Torment/Agility/Embargo/Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)