Mafia : Arcade Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, missed the day! Oh well, let's see what the night will bring... also, while I do agree the IPL is suspicious in some way, he got a powerful character today, so, for now, I trust him.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
And.... spreadsheet complete. In the unlikely event of my death, I would like to ask the villagers to lynch Staraptor Call. I don't quite expect to die... but just leaving insurance for the village in case the worst of the worst happens.

guys, it is time to no longer listen to IPL. He sent me this PM after I gave him my role:

Could you target Staraptor Call with your ability, please, and who did you target on night 0?
Now, my role is a protection role, so once I saw that he wanted to lynch Staraptor Call, I knew he could not be trusted. He wanted me to use my ability to protect Staraptor Call, but why would he want that if he wants him lynched when he dies?

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
assassinfred, do you really need me to tell you why claiming bodyguard publicly is a terrible idea? You are either looking to get killed or mafia, that much is clear. And you can take my word for it, since I am most definitely the most brilliant player in this game, and for that matter in the world.

I am not bodyguard, I am martyr. And I know you will regret it should you decide to kill me. I am merely trying to warn the village that IPL can't be trusted. I suggest the village keep an eye on him, and, if the bodyguard could contact me, that would be great.

moi you seem to be quick to accuse others of being mafia, a very un-village-like trait. I do trust in IPL's judgement but you're awfully quick to jump to conclusions.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
kannon you seem quick to accusing someone of accusing a person to be mafia. You must be mafia like that moi fellow.

edit: ipl where have you been? hit me on mirc whenever you can!

Another seemingly peaceful night in the simulated village has passed. Everyone gathered in the village, and while was running around, Jedil screamed.

"I FOUND A BLOODY NOTE"

Yes, in the hands of Staraptor Call, you had found an awfully bloody note. It was his own blood, afterall, Staraptor Call was dead. (courtesy Stats Inc)

Dear Staraptor Call,

You are Tatl.

You've always been ignored as a fairy, falling under the shadow of Navi, even though Majora's Mask was the far superior game. You were always helpful to Link on his journeys throughout Termina. You have decided to join The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters in hopes to help as best you can.

Because of your small size, any night power used against you will only have a 50% chance of success.

You win if The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters win.
"Wait! There's more!" pointed out imperfectluck.

Yes, taped to each end of the note, you had found something else included. In full, it read.

Dear Staraptor Call,

You are Tatl.

HEY! LISTEN! You accompanied Link throughout his adventures in Termina. You really just can't shut up, can you? You really appear to be nice, but you are slowly plotting the downfall of the world, one tiny comment at a time. You have gathered the most annoying characters you could find, and are ready to wreak havoc on the rest of the video game universe.

At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Encouraging USER1 to Z-Target USER2". You will force USER1 to target USER2 whether or not he really wants to.

However, because you are not as well known, you can still attempt to blend in with the village. If you are ever inspected, your role will appear as follows:

Dear Staraptor Call,

You are Tatl.

You've always been ignored as a fairy, falling under the shadow of Navi, even though Majora's Mask was the far superior game. You were always helpful to Link on his journeys throughout Termina. You have decided to join The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters in hopes to help as best you can.

Because of your small size, any night power used against you will only have a 50% chance of success.

You win if The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters win.
You win if the Annoying Sidekicks win.
With the shocking death of Staraptor Call, no one had noticed ExplorerAce, who had returned unnoticed.

It is now Day 2. The day will end in 48 hours, Wednesday, August 26th at 11 PM EST, or 24 hours after the first vote is made, or once a majority has been reached.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So today, let's lynch our first member of the Characters from Terrible Sequels and lynch Shadow Mario, otherwise known as asim! How do I know this? Because I am an incredible genius (and have 100% certain sources!)!

Lynch asim.

P.S. one of the major reasons I don't trust IPL is because of his reluctance to lynch asim even when I have proof he is mafia!

P.P.S. You all have noticed that IPL has not mentioned even one member of the Characters from Terrible Sequels yet, right? That makes me rather nervous.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
reachzero it is only night 2 most mafia games don't devolope till night 4 atleast. ._.
we have searched a few users out of many. we got the wolf n1. and man i feel like people aren't telling me things @_@

anyways ipl where are you D: i can't do this on my own. halp

How do I know this? Because I am an incredible genius (and have 100% certain sources!)!
reachzero, how can you know this for 100% certain? if ipl is the village inspector, then my role pm would be posted in the thread. obviously he didn't, so I don't know where you got this (incorrect) information from.

also i'm holding off on lynching until the village leader decides on the target, something you probably should do also!

ps. if you want to know my actual role contact me on irc or something so i can convince you that this is a silly lynch (you too reachzero!)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
In case you guys didn't notice, Staraptor Call used his power to redirect my public inspection to himself (I was actually inspecting someone else.) I will talk to a few people then get back to you guys on the lynch target.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
What I see here is a lot of finger pointing going on. I don't engage in finger pointing, I use absolute results and intuition only as a backup. For those of you with night roles, please pm me with the results of your actions, and I will use that information to decide a lynch by tomorrow. I will wait for people to inform me of all their night results, and make a logical, informed decision from that point on. Let's not be hasty here.

ps: not to be nitpicky here asim, but you weren't on irc at the time of your post :p

edit: oh, and reachzero, for me to be an opposing mafia from Characters from Terrible Sequels, that would mean I ordered a hit on Staraptor Call... someone I was mentioning as a good lynch target. I mean, he did die, but as to why that is, it's not because I'm a dumb mafia member, it's because I had a village vigilante mark him.

I think you cannot wait untill tomorrow with the lynch, Ipl, because Reachzero posted the first vote for today's lynch right?

And doesn't the day end after 24 hours from the first vote?

So, guess I'll sleep over another lynch unless we see some very rapid progress here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)