Mafia : Arcade Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having selected your name, you continued on in the start up phase of the machine. It seemed to be asking you rather, strange, questions.

If any type of character, which type would you rather be?

SELECT 1
-----------------
Sometimes Unheard-of

Annoying Sidekicks

Characters from Terrible Sequels

After scrolling down each selection, sampling each pictures, you've come to a simple conclusion. With the largest numbers, the Sometimes Unheard-of seem to be the largest group of people. They are the village.

And so, with your options clear, you head out in this mafia, against all others. Just as you are about to finish all this incredibly long pregame setup, you're left with one final message...

"GAME OVER, BILLYMILLS"

Dear billymills,

You are the Red Pikmin.

You are the fire resistant Pikmin, and you do pretty well in combat. Well, as good as a 1-inch carrot can do. You're often ignored in favour of the other, more interesting Pikmin. Should have gotten swimming lessons I guess. You are relatively light, so you can be thrown a fair distance. You also prefer to travel in swarms, you're too pathetic to do any fighting by yourself.

At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills (Don't know why you'd send a PM to yourself, but you are quite an idiot) stating: "Night X - Swarming USER Viciously". USER will be swarmed by 100 Pikmin that night. Too bad it doesn't do anything.

You win if The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters win.
With the death of billymills, you notice a set of rules and notes. Quite interesting.

Rules and Notes
-This is a Small Mafia
-Deadtalking is allowed for mafia to communicate with their teammates. Any other sort of deadtalking will result in punishment.
-This game starts on NIGHT 1. All kills are valid.
-There are no items in this game.
-Unlike dak and Jackal who claim to be almost flawless, my grammar and speling sub par and don't expect all pms to be identical or flawless in any way shape or form.
-Screenshotting is not allowed.
-IRC impersonation is completely disallowed.
-Role PMs may not be distributed before Day 1.
-The hosts will help create fake claims if ever needed.
-Don't purposefully ruin the game.
-Failure to send in any night action with the word WILL in front of it will result in a substitution. You may be subbed out on our discretion.
-All roles were randomized
And with that...

We're off!

PLAYER LIST

Alive (6)

Serenity
Mekkah
Snorlax14
Mr.378
pookar
Agape

Dead (18)
Jackal, Ritz (Villager), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 1
gmax, Z-Block (Rogue), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 1
shade, Wise One (Redirector/Hooker/Alliance Checker), Wolf-aligned, Lynched Day 1
Staraptor Call, Tatl (Mole/Redirector), Annoying Sidekicks, Killed Night 2
asim, Shadow Mario (Kidnapper), Characters from Terrible Sequels, Lynched Day 2
ExplorerAce, Ivanna (Bodyguard), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 3
reachzero, Palom (Inspector), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 3
Pidgeot79, Dark Link (Mole), Characters from Terrible Sequels, Lynched Day 3
Jedil, Shadow the Hedgehog (Inspector/Killer), Characters from Terrible Sequels, Killed Night 4
LMPL, Tael (Reverse Martyr), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 4
Chris is me, Superman (PM Thief), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 4
CrabNebula, the Stock Market Shareholders (Killer), Wolf-aligned, Lynched Day 4
tennisace, Porom (Role Name Inspector/Bodyguard), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 5
Umbreon Dan, John Madden (Public Inspector), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 5
assassinfred, Glass Joe (Martyr), The Sometimes Unheard-of Characters, Killed Night 5
Amelia, Weighted Companion Cube (Inspector), Annoying Sidekicks, Lynched Day 5
Eo Ut Mortus, Count Bleck (Combined Bodyguard+Safeguard), Characters from Terrible Sequels, Godkilled Day 6
Kannon, FLUDD (Killer), Annoying Sidekicks, Killed Night 7

We are allowed to post here guys. :P

Just saying hi, and I would like to get in contact with the village after n1.

Until then, see you all around.

Lol what EA are you serious. Yeah, we're going to let you take control of the village when we look at the other games of a mafia taking control of the village.

Please give us some evidence that you are a villager before you actually, you know, take control? Thanks.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
how about we don't have someone take control of the village for once in awhile

i mean it breaks the game in our favor but let's have fun here ok

anyhow i'm going to be driving all day tomorrow so limited iphone posting, pm me if you guys want me to vote for someone based on irc or something i dunno

CIM and Amelia- I NEVER said anything about taking charge of the village whatsoever. Taking charge was not on my to-do-list for this game anyway. I just want to talk to people dammit.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
if you want to win and/or your role name is PJ Funny Bunny please pm me.

also i'm just going to assume im gonna get killed n1 so before that happens let me state that i have the worst role in this game for sure!

anyone who thinks im lying about this can take up an avatar bet with me, and im dead serious.

how about we don't have someone take control of the village for once in awhile

i mean it breaks the game in our favor but let's have fun here ok

anyhow i'm going to be driving all day tomorrow so limited iphone posting, pm me if you guys want me to vote for someone based on irc or something i dunno
Sorry, but I'm still going to play to win. I'll just have fun along the way. This is like using bad Pokemon instead of good ones because they're more fun.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jackal, you should actually hope they kill you night one. As long as I, the greatest man that the world has ever seen, am alive, victory for the village is certain.

With the first night of simulations done, you all awaited the results of your tasks. Some evil, some good. While your characters return to the main day screen, you seem to notice some sort of advertisement.

Dear imperfectluck,

You are John Madden.

You are the football announcer for Monday Night Football. For some reason, EA games decided to name a successful football video game series after you, how lucky is that? You are also rather fat, but that's probably not going to affect anything much.

You have plenty of statistics. At night, you WILL send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - Broadcasting information about USER". That user's whole role PM will be revealed the next day, publicly.

Courtesy Stats Inc

After reading through the message, you all search the screen, and seem to notice there are a few characters who seem to be missing. Finishing your search of the screen, you seem to notice that there's one hell of a bloody mess coming from the drum store. Hanging out of the window was Jackal's head, with a gemstone lodged deeply inside of it. Taking the remains off his dead body, you realize that the paper you just picked up wasn't a bill. The note read...

Dear Jackal,

You are Ritz.

The obnoxious tomboy, you're a pretty face for some of the other male characters in the word of Ivalice. Of course, there's always something behind these pretty faces, and you have a secret so astronomically important to yourself, you don't know what would happen if anyone found out.

To protect your secret, you have come up with a chemical creation known as dye. At night, you WILL send a PM to billymills and moi stating: "Night X - Dyeing Hair". Failure to do so will have dire consequences. The whole world will be in a complete state of shock.

With all the goods off his body, the remains of Jackal were ignored, as the rest of the group moved onto other places. After those found no certain deaths, someone noticed some strange, block shaped figure falling from the sky.

"FUCKING Z-BLOCK!!!!!!" yelled Gmax

And he was dead.

Dear gmax,

You are Z-Block.

FUCKING Z-BLOCK. You always mess things up. FUCK YOU. You are by far the most useless, and the most annoying Tetris charactor.

At night, you WILL send a PM stating Night X - Dropping on USER from above". If that user attempted to line you up for a kill, You'll drop down on him. It will appear that you have passed on. At any point in the game afterwards, you may send a PM to moi and billymills stating: "Night X - APPEAR AT THE WORST POSSIBLE TIME". You will revive, quite possibly at the worst possible time for the mafia. Who knows. You could be really bad and fuck things up for your teammates as well.

And with this chaos, no one seemed to notice that ExplorerAce seems to have dissapeared...

Oh well.

It is now Day 1. The day will end in 48 hours, Monday, August 24th at 3 PM EST, or 24 hours after the first vote is made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)