Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay sorry for rage post, but I needed to fucking vent somewhere, and this is NOC!!! I had that shit stored up in me for 24 freaking hours man, A WHOLE DAY.(If you knew me from PFS, you'd know that this the kind of move I hate the most, on the level of claiming to be a main act at the party to get inside... with a sockpuppet... somehow needing a crew of 5 for a single sockpuppet... best thing is, WE HAD AN ACTUAL ALIBI TO GET INTO THE PARTY!!!!!!!! GOD DAMNIT AGAPE)

Either way, to make a more sound reasoning now that I (SOMEWHAT) calmed down. In addition to the points you made, there is also that while SL has been hypocritical for a big part of the game, in later days he seemed if slightly so more reasonable, I fail to believe that a more reasonable SL is unable to learn how sentry works. There is also still the whole, aska said SL is too stupid to be lynched from way back day 1. Yeah sure that is a WIFOM, till you consider, everyone else but me and SL has been found guilty or been cleaned, by death. Looking back, aska never, ever defended anyone but SL, day 1 that is, he was more into the throwing fingers business, though generally inactive on day 1, the fact that p much the one man manages to ride to the final day, just because a mafia said "he is too stupid". Sure there is the option he wanted to use SL, by pseudo cleaning him, but how exactly do you use a person who you openly called stupid.("He is too stupid to be mafia" "Oh now I will believe aska is clear in case my vote matters because he saved my life by calling me stupid!") So really either aska protected SL or he did it for the WIFOM's sake(from your point of view that is).

Now one can claim: "But LightWolf, if aska so easily threw away Eagle, why didn't he do that with SL as well!" Well for one SL was protected day 1, eagle was thrown away day 2. I honestly don't believe aska would try to buddy with Eagle as well to protect him, since if they do lynch Eagle, it creates a pretty clear triangle between the three of them, and we can agree aska is better than that.

Everything else has been said already, and the obvious cases you saw yourself. Also let's be honest, I had a reason to go OMGUS, not a good one, but I was fucking PISSED at SL for messing up that sentry. His OMGUS reasoning was... that I'm a moron? For capitalising on a stupid move on his part as reasoning on why he should be damned to hell? Sure while my results have been mixed using this strategy, I did find aska with it. And if he just in general calls me a moron, uh... good point?

I rest my case, unless he posts something OBJECTION-worthy, in which case I shall reply with a GIF included.

Holy fuck. If I were mafia I would have lynched LightWolf's ass days ago. If I was scum, his constant voting for me would be a threat to myself and other mafia members, so he wouldn't even have been in the game by now if I was mafia. LightWolf is pretty experienced in mafia, so why has the scum not killed him? It's rare veterans survive to the endgame unless they are part of the mafia. One good reason that he has is that he has been calling the shots as the mafia. Also, let me remind you LightWolf is the same guy that criticized someone for wanting a No Lynch even though he wanted to push for a No Lynch as well. As for my sentry confusion, this is my 1st game in more than a year and I have never played with sentries prior to this so I honestly did get confused as sentries aren't common. One last thing, if I was scum would I really choose to kill Spiffy over More Cowbell if he was more suspicious of me? Nope.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Background Music

Okay let's be specific, even starting Day 2, me lynching you was thought of as but a passing joke, aska's argument of you being stupid was so freaking effective, that you were never considered as a serious option again. Heck people kept getting suspicious of me due to me voting you, you had no reason to kill me when some people considered me a fair suspect till the last few days!

I also may be an experienced mafia player, but I'm in no way an experienced NOC player. In addition to Spiffy linking my only previous smogon NOC game, I myself also linked the only NOC game outside of smogon that I ever played through. AND THAT ONE WAS YEARS AGO. My only other game between those times were being subbed into a smogon NOC for the last few days, and getting subbed out of a non smogon noc on day 1. This is just as much my first NOC in more than a year as it's yours, and I do not have any problems with the sentry rules, I doubt anyone did after the first 2 days.

And then you just bring up something completely unrelated to this mess. Firstly, I wasn't pushing for a No Lynch, I just said I'd favour it over lynching based on little evidence, but I made it very clear, no lynch should be a last day decision, and if we did find someone acting very suspicious, I had nothing against a lynch. Later calculations proved we'd want to lynch everyday to avoid MYLO situations, so I changed my mind on the issue, which I pointed out in a post. On the other hand I was so hung up on SS, because he voted No Lynch as his first freaking vote, maybe I'd understand if he changed to it from someone, but he went from not voting to voting No Lynch. I did not at all advocate what SS's vote represented, so naturally I pointed a finger at him. You are honestly arguing about hypocrisy when you are one of the worst offenders of it? I learned to write the word right thanks to your posts.

Your last point is very funny. Firstly you contradict yourself, you claim you'd have killed me, but then make a point saying you'd kill MC if you were mafia. In addition, you had every reason to kill Spiffy, after all you pissed him off majorly. It was his life you put at risk, and at that point there was no turning back, if you let him live your little stunt might as well have cost you your chances of winning.

I am still unsure who I should vote for; I'm still leaning towards an SL-lynch. It sucks to be the one having to decide who takes the win, and who loses.

Mad credit for the implementation of Phoenix Wright gifs, LW.

Votecount 7.4

Lynch:
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf L-1
LightWolf: (1) Shining Latios L-1
Not Voting: (1) More Cowbell

Sentry:
lol

LYLO is in effect!

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in 95 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

So you basically said you wouldn't give two fucks if a No Lynched would have happened?Also, you moron: I said I would have killed you days ago and killed MC last night if I were mafia. Should I also add Spiffy didn't seem "pissed majorly" as you claim. Not sure what post you got that from. How about you as well stop posting these gif shit. You are trying to blind More Cowbell with bullshit and it's annoying. Fuck off. More Cowbell are you going to be taking in by Phoenix Wright garbage or to look at the facts as they stand? Also I went back and analyzed LightWolf's sentries and they looked a bit suspicious/interesting to be honest.
D1: Sentries DLE
N1: DLE dies
D2: Doesn't sentry anyone (askaninjask wins sentry)
N2: Jalmont dies
D3: Sentries SS
N3: SS dies
D4: Sentries zorbees
N4: zorbees dies
Sooo yeah just thought that was pretty funny that for 3 days LW sentried that those people ended up getting killed. And the reason I mentioned the D2 no sentry is because askaninjask ended up getting the sentry. What I am trying to say is LightWolf is trying to cover up his night kills by sentrying the person he is killing. And he didn't sentry askaninjask (his scum mate) so it wouldn't look like they were teammates.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I will ignore most of that since half of it is just me being called a moron.

For the sentries. How is creating a pattern of me killing my sentry votes in any way or form covering them up? Either way I sentried who I believed was most trustable and had the best judgement at the time. Half of the game sentried DLE(duh, majority and all). After that, SS was 100% clean, it was obvious enough for me to sentry him, at the same logic mafia kills him, I don't see the problem. I try to sentry zorbees, but Spiffy wins out, this was just a personal preference, I believed zorbees to be more clean. And why did zorbees die? Fairly obvious, experienced unsentried player.

As for when I didn't sentry day 2. That's a fairly simple one, I was inactive for most of day 2. When I finally became active again, I spent a looooong time, preparing a massive post to make up for my inactivity. And when I did finally post it? THE SENTRY WAS ALREADY HAMMERED. So nice try, but your point is completely moot, I didn't even get a chance to do a sentry vote on day 2.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I'd like to point out that my last post was smaller than your post I replied to, but ok. Also drop the "grrrrrrrrrr I'm losing, you moron" thing already.

And no it's not a coincidence, the point of sentrying is to prevent deaths, so I try to sentry likely to be killed targets(well clean and reasonable people, but the mafia kills those guys, so p much the same), is it really that big off a surprise that a completely clean villager, and an experienced fairly clean villager died? Or that I tried to sentry them?

Votecount 7.5

Lynch:

Sentry:
lol

LYLO is in effect!

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in 70 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

Will all the dead people please stop posting, thanks

About the Phoenix Wright thing, SL: of course I'm not going to let my vote be decided on who posts the neatest pictures, I just gave LW credit for taking the time to word his post like that. Whereas you are mostly spouting things like ''ugh LW you're such a moron dickhead shit''.

Onto the sentry thing, as that is the newest thing in the discussion right now; isn't it a good thing that the people LW tried to sentry ended up dying most of the time? LW already explained why himself, and his logic makes sense, if you ask me. About Spiffy being 'pissed majorly'; he doesn't express this in any post, as he didn't have the ability to: he was killed before he had the chance to say anything about the fact that SL didn't sentry him. SL, you are indirectly (and perhaps directly, as well) responsible for the fact Spiffy died, by not sentrying him. Of course he's gonna be pissed, he just never had a chance to express it.

If the next 24 hours are a glorified waste of time, I'll consider activating Rocks Fall, You Lose. You have been warned.

~*~

Votecount 7.6

Lynch:

Sentry:
lol

LYLO is in effect!

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is in 50 hours, 10:00 PM GMT (midnight GMT+2).

Yes, I still am. For me, his history in the game is just better than yours; on many occasions, he and I had the same votes (or same ideas) going on, and his sentry votes were spot on (in a positive way); I don't think a mafia would want to make such an obvious connection of sentry votes on purpose. I do feel that you are genuinely annoyed, SL, your tone sounds sincere, which speaks for you. Then again, this is the internet; I have no idea how long you (or LW, for that matter) take to type out a post, what goes through your mind while typing it, if it's real, etc. So, yes, I still feel LW is more town, though I'm not as convinced as I used to through SL's use of language (which seems sincere).

Also, B_T, I'd vote, but I don't want to hammer yet, and currently every vote is a hammer.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Look I do not want to hurry you(actually I do, before you decide to believe SL's RAAAAGE POOOOSTS, and trust me I would be raging too if you believed him over me lol), but look at the facts man. I think it's fairly clear that we ran out of points to make at this point. I mean look at SL's latest post, all he could ask was: "Did you change your mind yet?" And that without anything happening since your last post.

Your point at first was, waiting for a slip, but since both sides made their points clear already, they don't have any reason to post anymore, the last hours proved that. So either make the decision in a day or so, or ask us some questions to keep the discussion going, because right now we are just wasting time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)