Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

Honestly, all SL did was ''LW sucks!'' and not adding much to make me believe LW was actually scum. I said it before; I felt SL to be genuine and LW to be manipulative, but for me, all LW was doing was confirming my suspicion of SL. For me, LW had a better record running, so well, we now know how it ended.

I already regret my decisions. New NOC please >:(

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Honestly, all SL did was ''LW sucks!'' and not adding much to make me believe LW was actually scum. I said it before; I felt SL to be genuine and LW to be manipulative, but for me, all LW was doing was confirming my suspicion of SL. For me, LW had a better record running, so well, we now know how it ended.

I already regret my decisions. New NOC please >:(
But that's what he would do as an honest player! Like you said it yourself, lw is a better, calmer player in general, but SL is being honest. And honesty is usually much more indicative of being town than just being good. But you live and learn

But LW if you were village why would you vote SL right away; MC could just hammer if he was mafia. You're usually very careful...
This is also where I should've known something was wrong. Problem here is, again, that I don't know people's usual playstyle. That, plus LW had voted SL multiple times before, so I just felt he was confident about it.

Anyways, I'm off to bed (12:41 AM ugh), I'll read back responses and scumchat later.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah but I'm also impulsive and impatient. Good example is shade's game, with the village council. I figured out that either evan or billy were mole wolves, and created a situation where I told the village to lie to them... But due to a single fact I decided that I could trust billy, and I wanted to share my great plan, and I turned out to be wrong.

So basically, I as a villager, was sure it was SL, and I felt fucking annoyed by the messup, so I wanted to let off steam, and if someone had to vote first, why not. I honestly as a villager, didn't believe MC to be mafia.

LightWolf it's easy for you to say you wouldn't lynch MC as villager because you KNEW he wasn't mafia. But w/e you played really well so you deserved the win *cough until the last day cough*

Nah jk

It's ok More Cowbell we know you were in a tough situation.

As an observer I think it was when lw started bringing in phoenix wright that it went from "geniunely" angry at maf sl to framing a village sl

Are there gonna be anymore NOC's anytime soon? I wanna play!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
As an observer I think it was when lw started bringing in phoenix wright that it went from "geniunely" angry at maf sl to framing a village sl

Are there gonna be anymore NOC's anytime soon? I wanna play!
I've had people on IRC say that they'd like me to host one relatively soon; I'd say that signups might go up maybe within the next week or two?

LightWolf

lightwoof
Spiffy, I honestly played this game, with a complete village mind, I considered MC clean, because he was what Eagle failed to be. Eagle was going with the flow like a paperbag in the wind, being blow into everyone's face. On the other hand MC was a river, quietly flowing, and not in a bad way. He never acted suspicious in my opinion.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I will mention though, I would have acted differently, if SL didn't screw it up. But I'm fairly unsure who I would have killed. Mostly because I never got there. I mean obviously if I had no reason to rage at SL, I wouldn't have made an impulsive vote. So you can't really blame sl's fuckup on losing the game.

Also I do not expect to live long next game regardless of alignment. People will just not want to deal with my playstyle that will be the exact same as here.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I thought LW was 100% scum after he lynched aska out of nowhere, it seemed like such a blatant bus.
A very detailed bus, where I researched all his previous posts to discover his suspicious acting? I honestly didn't intend that as a bus, I didn't even intend to lynch him, but when I went over his posts I found him very scummy... So I was forced to lynch him because village wolf doesn't hold anything back.

A very detailed bus, where I researched all his previous posts to discover his suspicious acting? I honestly didn't intend that as a bus, I didn't even intend to lynch him, but when I went over his posts I found him very scummy... So I was forced to lynch him because village wolf doesn't hold anything back.
I also skimmed the thread in like 3 hours.

The point is I was right which means I'm the best.

According to the scum chat I was *this close to being a mafia member.

I've only been mafia once in my entire Smogon career, and that was when...

...Blue Tornado recruited me in Turnip Mafia, then used his kill every night so I could never kill...

:(

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
lightwolf wasn't that "obviously bad" until the last day, but Shining latios was obviously clean so more cowbell was pretty dumb not to see that.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I am no longer the #1 scumhunter

Lightwolf really did put in lots of time into his posts, look at his number of tl;drs

GG man

EDIT: wait so SL legit didn't know about the sentry? LOL

If he had sentried Spiffy and LW didn't die there would be definitely something fishy, but lol ofc spiffy died

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
ROFL!!! Paperblade can attest to this but back before this happened I said LW was mafia and he agreed!

Also this game had downs. I hope all the more experienced players learned something from this game like I did (and I was just a spectator...).

And finally: Spiffy sux. There I said it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)