Mafia From the Depths - GAME OVER, INSANE WIN

is anyone else curious as to how Metal Sonic survived the night? He's the self-proclaimed "Scumhunter #1" so it'd make sense the mafia would kill him at this point, not the fairly ambiguous zorbees... casts a little suspicion on him, I guess

I'll post my thoughts on the rest in a bit, gotta reread aska's posts.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
^ I totally agree

Why I wasn't dead I don't know, but I believe either me/spiffy will die tonight so yeah

We have 2 mislynches! Fire away at SL/Empoof/#insert scumread here blah. We have 100 hours left so feel free to discuss and whatnot

Votecount 5.4

Lynch:
citro: (2) More Cowbell Empoof
Empoof: (2) Spiffy Shining Latios
Shining Latios: (1) LightWolf
More Cowbell: (1) Metal Sonic
Not Voting: (1) citro

Sentry:
Metal Sonic: (1) Metal Sonic
Not Voting: (6) Shining Latios, LightWolf, Spiffy, More Cowbell, citro, Empoof

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 84 - 6 = 78 hours, 4:00 PM GMT (11:00 AM EST).

Sentry Spiffy in case you guys don't lynch Empoof today (which would be dumb) and he tries to kill me tonight.

Metal Sonic is not the #1 scumhunter (seriously wtf), which is why he didn't die.

I see NOTHING redeemable about Empoof that would make me unvote him.

LightWolf, if you had to lynch someone other then Shining Latios who would it be?

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sentry Spiffy in case you guys don't lynch Empoof today (which would be dumb) and he tries to kill me tonight.

Metal Sonic is not the #1 scumhunter (seriously wtf), which is why he didn't die.

LightWolf, if you had to lynch someone other then Shining Latios who would it be?
I have expressed some suspicion over TPM back in my Eagle thing, I'd have to take a closer look at citro's posts to decide whether I still would do that. Other than that I expect to get something from my upcoming aska thing, but right now it's SL or citro for me, with SL being the higher priority target.

Also I gotta agree on Sentying Spiffy, though not for the same reasons. He is clean enough, has experience, and isn't actually on the chopping block today.

Seriously, Metal Sonic, why the superiority complex? Yes, you were relatively early on both the Eagle4 lynch and the askaninjask lynch, but in neither case were you the first (of the final voters, I was the first to vote for Eagle4, and LightWolf was the first to vote for askaninjask), but you were also the starter of the faulty Walrein lynch. This record does not make you the number one scumhunter, if you ask me.

For some reason, you feel you are above us or something, and refuse to answer legitimate questions. There's two left that you didn't answer yet;
I asked you why you didn't take my votes on you seriously, and Shining Latios asked you why you never back up your lynch targets. Please answer these questions.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
well for starters you guys didnt follow my lead on walrein lynch and refused to l-2 on him i totally disclaim the responsibility for that mis lynch. it cannot affect my #1 scumhunter status because the #1 scumhunter was not being followed.

i dont take your votes on me seriously because they are very faulty, they are against the general consensus of the town and me that i am definitely town. you list invalid points and faulty logic which is more tl;dr and therefore worse than the logic which i did not provide. also the trailing line " i know i'm tunneling on metal sonic but blabla". is very scummy; its not a 'idiotic' move as in you know you are tunneling but that you are tunneling and not doing anything about it. which is bs. and that now we have much more relaxed days now you will be getting the attention you want from me.

and i dont back up my lynch targets because i dont. i only will do so if it is required for example when the lynch target i wish to lynch is ambiguous and needs explanation. my policy is that 'all scum always ask for evidence'. and SL needs evidence on why i lynched askaninjask huh? maybe we need to test his sanity and do lightwolf the favor of not having to ponder if SL is scum hmmmm?

#1 scumhunter is #1 theres no need to justify 'early or late' it is irrelevant, what is relevant is that i pushed for the lynch of scum 100% and it happened and the town benefited by listening to me. ok? when the walrein lynch happened the town did not listen nothing i can do about that yo

What do you mean for starters we didn't follow your lead? What does that have to do with anything? I didn't vote Walrein because nothing he had posted led me to believe he is scum and in the end, he wasn't. By the way, it is not true all scum ask for evidence. Plus, I did not ask for any evidence you have against me of being scum. I simply asked why you do not provide it. You not backing up your lynch targets just because you "don't" is not a good argument. Also, I never asked for evidence on why you lynched aska. I don't know where the fuck you got that from. Also, can you stop saying you are the number one scum hunter? I don't know about everyone else, but I think it is annoying and quite honestly, I don't give a shit.

Okay sorry yeah I was going to last night but I fell asleep instead.

empoof: generally being unhelpful, short posts which don't really reveal much, etc. His interactions with askaninjask and Eagle4 are weird, like aska says he's suspicious but decides not to vote for him, and Eagle just pretty much ignores him. Stuff like his "full town read" on aska and his "preparing for a walrein town flip" kinda points at him being scum. He even admits he doesn't have much backing up that he's village but still doesn't want to defend himself.

More Cowbell: meh, yesterday he was avoiding interactions with empoof and aska, his posts feel sincere but i just don't like his voting patterns etc, I'd much rather empoof was lynched today tho

I don't think Shining Latios is scum because of his terrible early play which eagle tried p. hard to get him lynched for. His posts aren't particularly helpful but I think there are better targets for a lynch. LightWolf i'd really appreciate your opinions on some of the other players in the spotlight (me, empoof, metal sonic). also eagerly awaiting your aska thing!

I was gonna vote empoof but L-1 leaves the possibility of a mafia hammering and we still have a good amount of time left. :)

sentry lightwolf

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
lol SL as my play gets 'better' yours gets 'worse'

its like that really bad post which aska made which is snappy and miffed at being found out.

empoof or SL today

we have 2 mislynches honestly it does not matter who dies first

Vote Shining Latios

I don't even know if it's worth arguing with Metal Sonic anymore, this kid is so stubborn that there is no way anything is going to get into that thick skull of his. If I were mafia I would've offed you three nights ago; not because you are the ''#1 scumhunter'', but because you are plain annoying.

I don't even know if it's worth arguing with Metal Sonic anymore, this kid is so stubborn that there is no way anything is going to get into that thick skull of his. If I were mafia I would've offed you three nights ago; not because you are the ''#1 scumhunter'', but because you are plain annoying.
This.

Also, Metal Sonic, I don't think anyone believes your play is getting any better, but yourself.

Votecount 5.5

Lynch:
Shining Latios: (2) LightWolf Metal Sonic
More Cowbell: (0) Metal Sonic

Sentry:
Spiffy: (2) Spiffy LightWolf
LightWolf: (1) citro
Not Voting: (3) Shining Latios, More Cowbell, Empoof

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 66 hours, 4:00 PM GMT (11:00 AM EST).

Okay sorry yeah I was going to last night but I fell asleep instead.

empoof: generally being unhelpful, short posts which don't really reveal much, etc. His interactions with askaninjask and Eagle4 are weird, like aska says he's suspicious but decides not to vote for him, and Eagle just pretty much ignores him. Stuff like his "full town read" on aska and his "preparing for a walrein town flip" kinda points at him being scum. He even admits he doesn't have much backing up that he's village but still doesn't want to defend himself.
I tried being helpful, I spent all of Day 3 looking through posts that connected to eagle and posted up reads, trying to find scum. Then i asked others to look at it to see if they disagreed. But noone really cared about them. Apparently they made me appear even more scummy. Then i got pinned for things i can't retort, or if i could it didn't matter. I've retorted about preparing for a walrein town flip, and guess what he flipped town :/ I had good reason to believe aska was town (as did others, didn't you have aska listed as town?), but apparently it was an odd mafian move of his. I can't retort about inactivity and buddying and "weird interactions". I've defended myself, I just see what's there. I appear scummy. I'm trying not to, but that's just the way it is.

Why not put me at L-1 when there's only one mafian left? Mafia hammering when we have mislynches left is awesome, and I'd like to see your vote used today. As long as you declare that it's L-1, and check to make sure that you don't get ninja'd. If you're super paranoid then separate my vote from another post you're making, declaring what you're about to do.

Also, our townie spiffy has been posting short posts which reveal little. I'd be nice to see him flesh out some of his reads instead of just scrutinizing me

Spiffy said:
and maybe post a second read? Spiffy, if you had to lynch someone other than Empoof, who would it be?

Metal Sonic, it's great that you've found scum etc etc, but if you want people to listen to you you've gotta get off your highhorse.

SS was the crux for the eagle vote, Jalmont started it with a very early D2 post.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
This is an example of that fluff post about 'metal sonic is bad' that I was talking about. This is also what Eagle4 did, posting something that looks constructive but just goes around and around and not helping the town. Thats a very scummy move my dear

More Cowbell, despite making lots and lots of bullshit posts about me which I don't even take seriously, is somehow coming under the radar. Most of his posts are bs about "metal sonic is bad blah blah blah", not very helpful to the town despite everyone else saying I'm town. He is making useless posts which seem constructive, yet having the cheek to put at the back "i know i'm tunneling on metal sonic". Normally I'd let tunneling on me slip but "i know im tunneling" is just very very wrong.

Post something useful, instead of "metal sonic is bad"

especially when it is obvious that I am "not bad" after #1 scumhunter rid scum #2.

We still have >2 days left keep it going peoples

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Y...ugh, sorry to butt in but it seems like this game has downs.

btw if you need me to sub in which I highly doubt it at this point let me know! ~

Votecount 5.6 (UNCHANGED)

Lynch:
Shining Latios: (2) LightWolf Metal Sonic
More Cowbell: (0) Metal Sonic

Sentry:
Spiffy: (2) Spiffy LightWolf
LightWolf: (1) citro
Not Voting: (3) Shining Latios, More Cowbell, Empoof

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 53 - 8 = 45 hours, 8:00 AM GMT (10:00 AM GMT+2)(personal issues).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)