Mafia mafia. ITALY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, think about it FCM. If the Italian mafia cannot kill, then that's pretty much game over as far as they're concerned. It'd be a pretty huge step towards victory, eliminating their killer.

lynch CardsOfTheHeart

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
zerowing has been lynched.

Dear zerowing,
You are Batman. You are allied with the French Canadian Bureau of Investigation.
Yep, you're Batman. Even though you don't really have superpowers you rock!

You have the ability to round up criminals with ease. At night you can send a PM to me or Shiv with the title Night (x) - rounding up (user) to catch him. If that user performs any illegal activities (killing, stealing), they will be stopped in the nick of time and the left tied up in the French Canadian Mafia's lynching room.

The FCBI has decided to infiltrate the French Canadian Mafia in three groups of three. You yourself know only two other members of the FCBI in Montreal:

chaos, Administrator.
Jumpman16, Harvard Graduate.

You win if the French Canadian Bureau of Investigation wins.
Night 8 starts, you have 48 hours to PM us.

Have a mice day.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
As Day 8 begins you realize that people have been very active that night. As you turn on the TV, you are appalled by the sight of Earthworm, shot in the head and subsequently dumped into St. Lawrence river.

Secret Service
Dear Earthworm,
You are the Secret Service. You are allied with the French Canadian Bureau of Investigation.
Based on my cinema watching experience, your job involves protecting the President. Since he isnt in Montreal, you will have to find someone else to protect.

At night you can send a PM to me or Shiv with the title Night (x) - protect (user) to protect them from being killed/arrested. You may not target yourself.

The FCBI has decided to infiltrate the French Canadian Mafia in three groups of three. You yourself know only two other members of the FCBI in Montreal:

chaos, Administrator.
Jumpman16, Harvard Graduate.

You win if the French Canadian Bureau of Investigation wins.
However, it looks like the FCBI have struck back by making a high-profile arrest of ControllerOfFlames.

Bookkeeper
Dear ControllerOfFlames,
You are the Bookkeeper. You are allied with the French Canadian Mafia.
You are in charge of the finances of the French Canadian Mafia. You are an assiduous keeper of records, and it seems your diligence is paying off. You are using the information you have hoarded over the years to check peoples histories for any possible abnormalities.

At night you can send a PM to me or Shiv with the title Night (x) - Checking (user). You will recieve a PM at the end of the night with information about that users role.

You win if the French Canadian Mafia Win.
PM's sent!

Day 8 begins. A majority of 13 is required to lynch.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i guess the mafias were working double-time last night to make up for the last one.

EDIT: lynch vampdude34

I'm not lynching evan yet because I understand that this witness protection business only lasts for a few nights, and I don't know what'd happen if he died. The rest of them aren't very important, unless there's something I've missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)