Mafia mafia. ITALY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to clarify: I am male. My name is derived from the Japanese pronunciation of the English word "Killer"

Last edited by Kira : May 14th, 2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: forgot about the other types of killers

vital clue imo voting to lynch kira day one

I am still having major internet troubles, but so long as they get resolved by day one I should still be able to vote and stuff! (NO ONE KILL ME GET THUNDA or maybe shiney too)

Just to clarify: I am male. My name is derived from the Japanese pronunciation of the English word "Killer"

Last edited by Kira : May 14th, 2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: forgot about the other types of killers

vital clue imo voting to lynch kira day one
Lol... I will assume you are joking since I wrote my sig a long time ago since everyone kept referring to me in the female context.

And by other types of killers I obviously meant that there could be non-mafia killing roles like the vampires or whatever other role Hip, and Shiv came up with.

Umm no I am not a wolf at all...

Where did you get that from?

I said other types of killers because there probably are other types since Hip mentioned two mafias, and the vampires in his OP... The other killers = vampires

Oh and Thunda was most likely joking when he said he was going to lynch me so why do you guys seem to be taking his suggestion seriously?

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Dawn breaks on Day 1 revealing a grizzly scene. Gormenghast is found lying beaten too a bloody pulp in a dumpster behind a popular nightclub he was known to frequent. He is dead, and a quick search of his possessions reveals his role in this twisted affair.

Dear Gormenghast,
You are the Hitman. You are allied with the French Canadian Mafia.
Happiness is a warm gun.

You have the Gun.

You win if the French Canadian Mafia win.
Searching the area, it seems the gun is no where to be found...

Meanwhile, across town, an even more gruesome killing has taken place. Toothache is found in his Pizzeria, the top of his head sawn off, and his brain removed.

Dear Toothache,
You are the Safehouse Operator. You are allied with the Italian Mafia.
In the back of your pizzeria there is a secret entrance to an underground lair where criminals and other undesirables meet to discuss their nefarious schemes, safe from the prying eyes of the law.
At night you can send a PM to me or Shiv with the title Night (x) - inviting (user). That user will be safe from being killed until morning. You can not target the same user twice within three nights. You can not target yourself.

You win if the Italian Mafia win and you survive
And so starts Day 1 of mafia mafia. I need to send quite a few PMs so be patient if you havent heard from me! [edit] - k, I'm done

Have a nice day.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
And it's not a real lead. We wait a little bit. This is the first day, and people need a bit of time to get used to their roles. I vote we do nothing until someone with information comes forward. If no one comes forward after a reasonable length of time, then we lynch.

I'll post some actual real thoughts later. For now, I am suspecting Kira the most, but I'm not voting yet, that would be lame.

Kira, what's your opinion on the matter. I'm dying to hear.

(actually I wouldn't die for it but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)