Mafia mafia. ITALY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
im actually more inclined to be suspicious of people who are quick to get rid of kira. he's been stupid in many mafia games before, and since everyone knows that, the mafia in this game could be using it to their advantage to knock off someone clean. just a thought.

what kind of sick bastard would actually remove Tooths brain ._.
Kira.

Behind cute, fluffy and, in this case, noobish outsides, horrifying things can be hiding, waiting for a chance to scalp you, drill a hole in your skull and slowly sucking the brains out of your head.

im actually more inclined to be suspicious of people who are quick to get rid of kira. he's been stupid in many mafia games before, and since everyone knows that, the mafia in this game could be using it to their advantage to knock off someone clean. just a thought.
True. Although I wasn't in previous mafia games on smogon, I doubt for not one second that Kira acted like this before (probably even worse).

I agree that we shouldn't immediately be taking out Kira, and we should be wary of anyone wishing to do this. There is, however, nothing wrong with toying with him a bit, abusing his stupidity and perhaps getting some information out of him. These are the first stages of the game so I don't think there is anything wrong with it for now. Unless you come up with something better. I'd love to hear.

Also why suspect Kira, he didn't even act stupid

EDIT: user gaudetjaja is so aweome, trying to lynch Kira and saying that we should suspect people who try to lynch him

No, West, I think you are understanding me wrongly here.

I am not trying to lynch Kira, I am just trying to get some information out of him.
I am sure that suspects other than Kira will come up. Now, if you will stop ruining everything and work with the town to get information to kill those mafia, thank you. If you don't, I think we should actually be looking in your direction while looking for suspects.

Very smart West, accusing me of things I didn't even intend in the first place.

in my defense, and i wasn't half-serious while saying "lynch kira", he was just over-reading stuff and being sorta annoying.

in my defense, and i wasn't half-serious while saying "lynch kira", he was just over-reading stuff and being sorta annoying.
Suspecting Doomsday now.

Why? Not because he said 'lynch Kira', but because he sees Green Pikachus post as an attack on him. Mafia are usually paranoid people, and this is one of the signals we are looking for now.

I'm not going to vote to lynch anyone for now, but here are my takes on several people.

West - Hmm... I don't know. You don't seem to be very mafia but not very town (or however it's called in this game) either. I don't like how you assume I am seriously suspecting Kira and that I want to vote for them, and how you shamelessly copy GreenPikachu's argument. I'm keeping an eye on you!

Doomsday - See above. You made yourself suspicious here, Doomsday!

GreenPikachu - I like how you actually contribute something to the discussion. It's not something a mafia would do, but then again, you may be a smart mafia! I don't have a mafia feeling with you right now though

Kira - lol

the rest - Most of you didn't post a lot of actual content (except Obi and some others) so I can't rate you. Let's get started guys!

agreed

he also fucked up my joke

EDIT: I love his logic. I can see Hip saying: "Fuck randomizers, I'm gonna do this by hand. Oh look! Doomsday is pretty panaroid, so I should make him mafia! Have a nice day."

Dawn breaks on Day 1 revealing a grizzly scene. Gormenghast is found lying beaten too a bloody pulp in a dumpster behind a popular nightclub he was known to frequent. He is dead, and a quick search of his possessions reveals his role in this twisted affair.
a popular nightclub???

where can nightclubs be found....

that is right! amsterdam, the netherlands. a seedy area known as the red light district is home to many nightclubs.

gaudetjaja would know the layout of every nightclub in town, he would be ready, waiting outside the exit with a crowbar, ready to attack his target. he must pay for what he has done!

this evidence is pretty conclusive imo

8. If you're changing your vote for a lynch, edit it out. Your first vote will be counted. Also, bold your vote. To make it even easier for us, always use Lynch chaos, that helps Ctrl-F a lot. You can change your vote until Shiv or I posts the day is over.
That's what it looks like.

Lynch XXX

So that's the proper format? (bolded, of course)

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He was using chaos as an example. If you were lynching chaos, you would say lynch chaos. I'm lynching gaudetjaja.

I am unable to give my reason for lynching.

Wow Obi, I would expect more from you than just going with the bandwagon (which hasn't really even started yet) without any reason.

You know what, I'll just cast my vote for now.

Let's see...

Should I lynch Doomsday or Obi? Doomsday seems paranoid, and I pointed out reasons to lynch Obi above...

I'm lynching obi for now as he is actually a pretty smart guy but he doesn't want to give his reason to lynch me because it's obvious. He is mafia and he wants to get rid of me without standing out too much. Not going to happen, sorry!

Lynch Obi

EDIT:
agreed

he also fucked up my joke
What, where did you 'joke'. You mean the EV joke? I completely ignored it (it wasn't that funny). If you mean any other joke, it probably wasn't funny enough for me to notice.
EDIT: I love his logic. I can see Hip saying: "Fuck randomizers, I'm gonna do this by hand. Oh look! Doomsday is pretty panaroid, so I should make him mafia! Have a nice day."
What the fuck are you talking about dude. Do you even know what you are talking about?

I didn't say that Doomsday is suspicious because he is a paranoid person, I meant that he was acting paranoid. I don't know if he's actually a paranoid person or not, but it doesn't matter so actually I don't care.

Wow you're even worse than Kira ffs.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well, to play devil's advovate, since i like to do that too much, why exactly is a relatively new person to the forum mafia games being very outspoken? Certainly he must have a good role if he is defending himself so much. Whether it's a good role for the mafia or a good role for the non-mafia remains to be seen, but he is definitely an important player if he has been this active.

edit: this is in reference to gaudgetjajajajaja or whatever his name is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)