Mafia mafia. ITALY WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lynch gaudetjaja

Edit, sneaky stealth edit!
So, there is a possibility that one of these days I won't be around anymore, and if that ever does come to pass, Blue Kirby well replace me as general guy who gets information from everyone. And who guides you in who to lynch.

So trust him.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
After a long hard days deliberation, you all take a great deal of satisfaction in filling Gaudetjaja's concrete shoes, and stuffing him in the boot of your car, and dumping him in le fleuve St-Laurent.

Dear gaudetjaja,
You are the Psychic. You have a Neutral alliance.
You are a real Psychic. You have the ability to talk to spirits of the netherworld. Using these powers you have saved and destroyed many a person. One of these people was the Scientist who is now out to get you.

You have the ability to talk to dead people. They will be told that they are allowed to converse with you without breaking the rules. You can use this ability to glean information out of them and ultimately, get rid of the Scientist.
With that, the sun sets. You all head to your homes in trepidation about what the night may hold. Night 2 starts now. You have 48 hours.

Have a nice day.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
it's so cute that mekkah is immature enough to hold a grudge after this long. i would have thought he'd grown out of it, but sadly he's still being a little bitch about it.

edit: i wish gaudetjaja wasn't an idiot. that sounds like a useful role.

it's so cute that mekkah is immature enough to hold a grudge after this long. i would have thought he'd grown out of it, but sadly he's still being a little bitch about it.
And still your attitude doesn't really make me change my mind.

That said, I guess gaudetjaja can talk to himself now???

Also since CK is like "does neutral mean good" I suppose he is not allied with the real "good". ;)

Meh, I'm not bad at mafia or totally inexperienced or anything, but I play mafia on another forum and apparently the playstyle here is very different.

hint: if someone is bringing valid points to lynch someone, listen to them instead of just thinking they're annoying and lynch them

hint2: don't bandwagon vote

That's all.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
lol. you weren't really bringing valid points up. you were accusing anyone and everything that made a post almost.

and, we didn't really bandwagon vote. there was good reason to lynch you. see above.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
The closest thing to a "good side" in this game is the FCBI if I am comprehending the first post correctly, if only because it seems like they don't get a night kill like the mafias do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)