Mafia of Thrones - Day 12

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
##Vote Paperblade Hires Me To Write Flavor

Pros:
im half asleep which will make it interesting
i know nothing about game of thrones meaning i get to make up enjoyable bullshit

Cons:
walrein

Lurker isn't around to write update flavor, but he'll do it for Night 9.

Cypher thought about saying something but someone hit him with a frying pan, and then everyone else was silent for the rest of the day. You all went nowhere.

It is now Night 9. Night 9 ends in 48 hours on Wednesday, December 5 at 9:30PM PST.

deadline

Lurker's not here to write flavor for me but no one died anyway

It is now Day 10. Day 10 ends in 48 hours on Friday, December 7 at 9:30PM PST.

after a cool & exciting day phase full of no action, blackhawk11 decided to go on a christmas vacation to winterfall and chill so he ran and slipped on the ice and a snowman fell on him like he was really playing paper mario and He Died (H. D., initials of HD, who was obviously responsible for this tragic incident but luckily, he, too, died)

blackhawk was with The Winged Wolf and we're all very sad because i guess now the votes for a location each day will equal zero without his guidance, until of course people wise up and Vote Paperblade Hires Me To Write Flavor. this flavor isnt as good as last time tho maybe i should retire and let walrein do it instead. anyway hd was a member of the hand which is a really stupid faction name i personally dont care about his death and hope he loses. ri.p blackhawk tho :'(

Paperblade said:
Blackhawk11, you are Catelyn Stark.

Walrein, you are Bran Stark.

Factional Abilities:
“Defend USER.” USER will be protected from all killing actions that night. This action cannot be used on consecutive nights.
“Inspect USER.” You will send your bannermen to determine USER’s faction.
“Stalk USER.” You will send your bannermen to follow USER, finding out what he did last night.
“Arrest USER.” You will attempt to arrest USER, forcing all actions he performs to target you instead.

Cat is the wife of Ned Stark. She is very motherly and worries about her children constantly, especially her son Bran, who fell off a tower and into a coma. While out, Bran had many strange dreams of a three eyed crow that don’t really make sense at the moment. In the meantime, Cat made wild accusations against others for attempting to kill Bran.

The two of you make up the faction The Winged Wolf.

Your faction’s preferred territory is Winterfell, where Catelyn tends Bran until he wakes and is named Winterfell’s protector in his brother’s absence.

You will not fare well on White Sword Tower or The Iron Throne, as the King will not stay in the North for long because of painful memories of his bride-to-be’s death, nor send his personal guard to help you.

The Stark family has persisted for ages because of its strength, so you will find that the Starks of The Hand or The Heir to Winterfell will be able to come to your aid. Catelyn’s relationship with a childhood friend can be used as leverage to get help from The Small Council. And since all cripples have sympathy for one another, The Imp is another possibly ally.

You win if your faction or union is the last alive.
Paperblade said:
little gk, you are Ned Stark.

HD, you are Arya Stark.

Factional Abilities:
“Defend USER.” USER will be protected from all killing actions that night. This action cannot be used on consecutive nights.
“Spy on USER.” You will look into USER that night, learning what happened to him but not who did it.
“Show USER my new skills.” You will copy all actions that targeted you last night and use them all on USER.

Ned Stark, the Hand of the King and Lord of Winterfell. You are so honorable, in fact, that it leads you to trust people that lie to your face and admit that they are doing so. With you, your daughter Arya, who wants to do boy things like use a sword but is most definitely a girl, as she will remind others to no end. Arya also looks like a horse, earning her the nickname Arya Horseface.

The two of you make up the faction The Hand.

Your faction’s preferred territory is Tower of the Hand, which is where you live after you were appointed your new position by the king.

You will not fare well on King’s Landing or Casterly Rock, as they are home to liars and thieves, which you have never been fond of.

As the head of House Stark, the ties of family are as strong as always. As a result, you may ally with The Heir to Winterfell or The Winged Wolf. Additionally, you have a good war buddy in The King. Finally, there are others who share your penchant for justice and honor, even though you have never been very close. As a result, you may also find The Baratheon Brothers willing to listen to your plight.

<Paperblade> needs a blackhawk down pun

then people watched black hawk down and it was funny because the man blackhawk was literally down. idk i havent watched it actually. paperbald probably regrets hiring me 2 write flavor
due to inactivity and shiz I am shortening phases to 24 hours so that this game can fucking end

It is now Day 11. Day 11 ends in 24 hours at 10PM PST.

deadline

Quagsires, also known as Cersei Lannister, a member of the Lannister Twins was found murdered.

Infinity.Cypher also died. What a loser.

penguin344, you are Robb Stark.

askaninjask, you are Jon Snow.

Factional Abilities:
“Scout USER.” You will have your bannermen go watch USER throughout the night, learning everyone who visits him.
“Hide USER.” USER will hide in the vast North, causing all non-killing actions targeting him to fail. Your faction or union cannot attempt to kill someone being targeted by this ability.

You are the eldest son of Ned Stark and his bastard child, respectively. However, despite Jon’s status as a bastard, Ned always treated you like the rest of the family, much to Cat’s chagrin. While you weren’t the best of friends, you had developed a friendly rivalry.

The two of you make up the faction The Heir to Winterfell.

Your faction’s preferred territory is The North, where you were both raised and have spent your entire lives.

You will not fare well on Casterly Rock or White Sword Tower, as they are home to the chief opposition to the “rebellion” of the North.

Both The Hand and The Winged Wolf can provide excellent allies, as the bond between the Starks has proven time and time again to stay strong. Since a dwarf is every bit as much a bastard in his father’s eyes, The Imp may also join you. And in a time of turmoil, the enemy of your enemy can be your friend, so The Baratheon Brothers are another option.

24 hours.

Ditto (Varys, member of The Small Council) approached Blue Tornado (Tyrion Lannister, member of the Imp) in hopes of killing him but then bt turned out to be the same sort of tornado from wind waker that happens to be a giant fucking squid with seagulls everywhere and he died because he didnt have the boomerang yet. that happened to me once and it was sad. anyway people deleted that file because they didnt know they could just wait 5 hours for him to spit them out to a random square on the ocean and he died in the process

MeowMixx and Vintage Books did a fuckin high five because they had orchestrated this all along and were ready to win the game until Layell (Stannis Baratheon, member of The Baratheon Brothers) looked up from the copy of sunday mafia he was reading for meta said "what the fuck thats not fair, arent they some gay couple from another site, like jalmont and paperblade? i bet they cheated". but of course meowmixx and books shot him ded because they were scum bros 4 lyfe and totally not gonna take that shit. there were other people on the playerlist but i guess they didnt win? oh wait they died during a previous night like five seconds ago that paper didnt request flavor for, l m a o

rip town, you never had a chance. probably because you didnt actually exist. multifaction a shit, i would know because i've never played it
The Lannister Twins and The King (Quagsires, Vintage Books, Da Letter El, and MeowMixx) win, I hate everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)