Magazine Name Poll 2

FINISH HIM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Vote The Smogon Gazette! Break the tie! The Smog is short (like the life of the novelty of the name if we keep it!)

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Good lord The Smog is an awful name!

The Smogon Gazette: Lesser of two evils.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I voted Smogon Gazette ONLY because The Smog is awful...

But honestly guys, with all the bright minds here I was expected at least ONE creative thought...

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I voted Smogon Gazette ONLY because The Smog is awful...

But honestly guys, with all the bright minds here I was expected at least ONE creative thought...
The Toxic Spike: Spreading the Poisonous News to All
(Except those who are Poison, Steel, or Flying type, or Levitators. Ssh.)

Smogon Gazette.

Because who the fuck would name a magazine after a base 20 move with 70 accuracy and a 10% chance to inflict generic poisoning?

Smogon Gazette.

Because who the fuck would name a magazine after a base 20 move with 70 accuracy and a 10% chance to inflict generic poisoning?
If we can name our website a university and name it after a prevo-of-a-UU-pokemon's German name ...

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Due to darkie's grammatical error, the new name for the magazine is now The Smogon Post! Thanks for all who voted!

(jk the smog wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)