1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Magic the Gathering Tournament I: Group Stages

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by matty, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phiddlesticks

Phiddlesticks

i was defeated by the mighty Bluecaptain 2-0
  2. Bluecaptain

Bluecaptain

Yah, I won 2-0.

Edit: Beat Sandman 2-0 also, GG
  3. matty

matty I did stuff a long time ago for the site
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I apologize for not updating this sooner, I've been trying to decide how to figure out the scoring.

Since there are so many unfinished matches, this creates problems seeding people for the next round. After talking to ibo, we decided to extend the round by 3 days.

This means, you need to get your matches done by Sept. 30th. NO EXCEPTIONS. After this I'm going to make activity judgements. I really don't want to do this so please get the rest of the matches done.

Also, people haven't reported all their matches so because go ahead and report them. It makes it much easier on me.
  4. theamericandream38

theamericandream38

HI5 GREEN DIVISION FOR BEING THE ONLY REASONABLY ACTIVE/RESPONSIBLE DIVISION
  5. Bluecaptain

Bluecaptain

A very high hi5, or like a secret handshake or something...
  6. matty

matty I did stuff a long time ago for the site
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Well apparently people suck at contacting people so I'm making judgement calls.

The Round of 8 will be up later today
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)