Magic The Gathering Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tournament
Approved by billymills, co-hosted by Bluecaptain​

Welcome to the Magic the Gathering tournament! The format of this tournament will be Standard. The sets that are currently legal in Standard are Magic 2012, Scars of Mirrodin, Mirrodin Besieged, New Phyrexia, Innistrad and Dark Ascension. Basic rules for Magic the Gathering can be found here while more complex rules can be found here(no need to read all of this, as the basic rules are generally enough).​

Tournament Rules(took most of them from matty)
1. All matches are to be played on Cockatrice, which can be downloaded here.

2. You are NOT ALOUD TO CHANGE YOUR DECK LIST AT ANY GIVEN TIME. No adding an extra forest, no taking out a Celestial Purge from your sideboard, no changes whatsoever. Please send all of your deck lists to Bluecaptainvia Pastebin.com AFTER SIGN-UPS ARE OVER.

3. You either have to have 15 cards in your sideboard, or no sideboard.

4. You are NOT allowed to reveal the contents of someones deck to any other person.

5. The tournament will be single elimination.

6. All matches are best of 3.

7. If there is a dispute in terms of rulings, refer to the Magic Wiki or ask a knowledgable person on our IRC channel #mtg.

Matches
Sir vs Mr.E
Yuri vs Temperantia​

Deadline
Matches should be done by March 15th at 11:59 pm GMT-5[/CENTER]

Uhh so was my match decided by a coin flip or did you just decide to knock the best player out of the tournament to improve your own chances? I have been on literally EVERY single day, and I initiated the contact with Temperantia, AND I waited for him on cockatrice but he never showed up...

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
the best player
*ahem* But yeah, I'm a bit annoyed too that half the fucking participants just didn't even bother to remember they even signed up for anything.

Anyway, free only after 10pm on Tue-Fri. ;[ Maybe you should pick us a more specific time to play, Sir. I will defeat theamericandreamthirtyeight too if he feels like losing to me but he actually comes on IRC and can bug me to play whenever he feels like. I don't think anyone in #mtg has played any non-EDH in a while now. :{

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Sir can confirm that I defeated Sir. I can also confirm that me and Yuri played immediately afterward and he won 2-1. I think anyway. I thought we only played two games but he's probably correct that it was three. D: Because I half-remember boarding the second time and thinking "wow I boarded wrong the first time" after losing the second game lost to my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)