Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Heya Alubs! I'm interested in that Virizion Fios of yours. CMT I might have something you'd like.
I might be interested in one of your Shiny legends, but I have to think about it first.
CMT for the beautiful suicune. Willing to do a 2for1 if needed.

(My nugget bridge thread is updated with more recent trades)
Sorry, didn't see anything I need.

Is there anything I might have that you might be interested in for the Bold Suicune? I have a thread here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/hulas-honorable-trade-thread-of-love.3533711/

I don't have much in the way of exclusives so if you'd like more than one Pokemon for it I'm fine with that.

oh and I was also told by Esmeya to tell you that I battled :P
What? I didn't understand the last sentence, I feel stupid for not understanding. lol do you mind explaining, miss Esmeya? (if you ever see this, I'm too lazy too tag you)

Anyways, are you able to Shiny Breed (TSV hatch) stuff? because if you do, I could ask you one or two Shiny projects for my Suicune, because unfortunately I didn't see anything I need in your thread.

Hi please cmt for females of LureBall Oddish and LureBall Marill. Can do a spitbacks trade too if thats more convenient.

Albus

The Triumphant
Hi please cmt for females of LureBall Oddish and LureBall Marill. Can do a spitbacks trade too if thats more convenient.
I'd be interested in a Luxury Ball Honedge female spitback, but that's it, so choose which one you're going to pick for it.

I'd be interested in a Luxury Ball Honedge female spitback, but that's it, so choose which one you're going to pick for it.
Let it be oddish then. I have this spitback ready so we can trade whenever you are available

Hey Albus, I'm back to see if you have any shiny BPs that would be possible for that Deoxys. Also kinda interested in that shiny Jolly ORAS Virizion. Would be willing to do additional multiple shiny BPs for it :)

Albus

The Triumphant
Hey Albus, I'm back to see if you have any shiny BPs that would be possible for that Deoxys. Also kinda interested in that shiny Jolly ORAS Virizion. Would be willing to do additional multiple shiny BPs for it :)
Yeah, I'm in need of some Shiny CPs for Deoxys, so yeah, I'll let you know about them when I have more spare time (and internet). As for my Shiny Virizion, I'm not interested in Shiny BPs for it, sorry man.

-

Also, if anyone with who I have pending trades with sees this; due to some big time constraints thanks to uni and and a insane amount of exams, coupled by not having internet in my new house, have inevitably delayed my trades/give SR 'mons with everyone, so please bear with me KAIZA , APurpose , Aragh , MattaPod and everyone else I can't remember atm. I'll let you all know whenever I'm back in action to trade with all of you.

Oh and as a smaller notice, I fully completed my beloved Ribbon Projects with all the ORAS Ribbons! lol idk if I should openly trade them or keep them NFT.

Last edited:
Also, if anyone with who I have pending trades with sees this; due to some big time constraints thanks to uni and and a insane amount of exams, coupled by not having internet in my new house, have inevitably delayed my trades/give SR 'mons with everyone, so please bear with me KAIZA , APurpose , Aragh , MattaPod and everyone else I can't remember atm.
Hey, it's alright. :)
I can understand uni and exams being a pain and draining your time and soul little by little. I'll be starting my next semester tomorrow, in fact. XD Take all the time you need, RL stuff takes priority; I'm fine with waiting. :)

Yeah, I'm in need of some Shiny CPs for Deoxys, so yeah, I'll let you know about them when I have more spare time (and internet). As for my Shiny Virizion, I'm not interested in Shiny BPs for it, sorry man.

-

Also, if anyone with who I have pending trades with sees this; due to some big time constraints thanks to uni and and a insane amount of exams, coupled by not having internet in my new house, have inevitably delayed my trades/give SR 'mons with everyone, so please bear with me KAIZA , APurpose , Aragh , MattaPod and everyone else I can't remember atm.
No problem :) I understand that soft reset Shiny Legends are hard to get in gen 6, especially those with competitive IVs. Anyways, I'll be waiting to hear for those shiny BPs for the Deoxys.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh and as a smaller notice, I fully completed my beloved Ribbon Projects with all the ORAS Ribbons! lol idk if I should openly trade them or keep them NFT.
You could always trade them to me :]

I personally wouldn't trade those. They're really special :(

#640 - Virizion Ø | Lv.50

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 22 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Nature: Jolly
Retaliate / Sacred Sword / Giga Drain / Swords Dance
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. I found it in like 2 days while I was SRing for a flawless Jolly Virizion, I couldn't believe it when I saw its stats after catching it (I thought I'd end with one of those ever common Gentle-Bashful shit Shinies); I won't trade this easily, since this is one of the few Pentagon, Legitimate AND competitively usable Shinies flying around without shitty stats everywhere or a crippling 10- IV in the most important stat(s). I attached this little image below as proof of its legitimacy, in case somebody asks for it (I didn't take more pics or a video though, because I thought it was another worthless Shiny). I might fill it with Ribbons too. Nicknameable upon request.
Not redeemable by credits
Non-Redis

I understand this'll be very hard to get from you, but I'm willing to give pretty much anything in my thread for this thing, considering it's my 2nd favorite shiny. CMT for it?

(And if you do accept, can you nickname it Lucina?)

Hi,
could you please CMT for your penta flawless SRed Suicune?

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Pressure
Aurora Beam / Mist / Mirror Coat / Ice Fang

Thanks!

Albus

The Triumphant
You could always trade them to me :]

I personally wouldn't trade those. They're really special :(
If you give me your entire hidden stash of XD resets, I'll maaybe think about it.

Jk, you're right, they're waay to special to trade 'em to any scrub asking for them, so yeah, I guess I'll keep them NFT. However, I'd still trade you my beloved Projects, because you're an obvious exception to the NFT rule. :]

#640 - Virizion Ø | Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 22 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Retaliate / Sacred Sword / Giga Drain / Swords Dance
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. I found it in like 2 days while I was SRing for a flawless Jolly Virizion, I couldn't believe it when I saw its stats after catching it (I thought I'd end with one of those ever common Gentle-Bashful shit Shinies); I won't trade this easily, since this is one of the few Pentagon, Legitimate AND competitively usable Shinies flying around without shitty stats everywhere or a crippling 10- IV in the most important stat(s). I attached this little image below as proof of its legitimacy, in case somebody asks for it (I didn't take more pics or a video though, because I thought it was another worthless Shiny). I might fill it with Ribbons too. Nicknameable upon request.
Not redeemable by credits
Non-Redis

I understand this'll be very hard to get from you, but I'm willing to give pretty much anything in my thread for this thing, considering it's my 2nd favorite shiny. CMT for it?

(And if you do accept, can you nickname it Lucina?)
Sorry, I didn't see anything I need for my Virizion.
Hi,
could you please CMT for your penta flawless SRed Suicune?
IVs: 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Pressure
Aurora Beam / Mist / Mirror Coat / Ice Fang

Thanks!
Sorry man, I didn't see anything I need for my Suicune.

-

To avoid an unnecessary double post, I'll also update the thread with my newest resets! (18/05/15)

#481 - Mesprit Ø | Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 27 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Levitate
Extrasensory / Lucky Chant / Future Sight / Charm
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. Took me roughly two days of resetting to get, much sooner than I expected. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#500 - Emboar
| Lv.50

OT: Present / 01295
IVs: 29 / 30 / 29 / 29 / 4 / 30
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Reckless
Flare Blitz / Hold Back/ Head Smash / Take Down
Notes: Soft Resetted by me out of boredom. A pretty good reset for taking me less than 1 day of SRing, I guess.
Non-Redis

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (19/05/15) -

Updating with my latest Soft Reset that I got a couple of hours ago! Good lord, I'm starting to worry about my good luck streak involving getting awesome/usable resets in less than 2 days. lol

#638 - Cobalion Ø | Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Retaliate / Iron Head / Sacred Sword / Swords Dance
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. Took me like 2 days of SRing (good lord, now everything is taking me less than 2 days to reset lol); literally perfect for VGC and anything else, and is the only flawless Cobalion I've seen around these parts AFAIK. Also, Net Ball master race. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What? I didn't understand the last sentence, I feel stupid for not understanding. lol do you mind explaining, miss Esmeya? (if you ever see this, I'm too lazy too tag you)
I'm really late on this but thought I'd explain coz it looks like Esmeya didn't. Hula is my partner in crime in Battle Spot (this is why you need a custom banner lol), he'd be using the Suicune to take the ladder by storm, not let it sit in his Trophy Case forever.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm really late on this but thought I'd explain coz it looks like Esmeya didn't. Hula is my partner in crime in Battle Spot (this is why you need a custom banner lol), he'd be using the Suicune to take the ladder by storm, not let it sit in his Trophy Case forever.
It's because he didn't tag me, so I'm really sorry I missed this (I had to scroll up to find it ... )

Albus I sent Hula-ula to you for your Suicune 'cus he was mostly going to use it rather than keep it hanging around decaying in a box looking pretty like a lot of others would do. As cant say has stated above, but you've long since declined him and I wasn't around to explain :(

Albus

The Triumphant
It's because he didn't tag me, so I'm really sorry I missed this (I had to scroll up to find it ... )

Albus I sent Hula-ula to you for your Suicune 'cus he was mostly going to use it rather than keep it hanging around decaying in a box looking pretty like a lot of others would do. As cant say has stated above, but you've long since declined him and I wasn't around to explain :(
Sorry for that one, I should've stopped being lazy for a moment in my life to tag you lol; but thanks for clearing it up guys!

Anyways, now that everything makes sense (for me) now and you're good frens with Esmeya and cant say, Hulavuta feel free to take my good ol' Suicune for free (+ whatever nickname you want for it obv) if you still need it, you don't need to give anything in return.

Hey! I want free stuff too :P namely your Cobalion (CMT)

Also can I have you nickname the Suicune you traded me? NN: Vermeer :)

Albus

The Triumphant
Hey! I want free stuff too :P namely your Cobalion (CMT)

Also can I have you nickname the Suicune you traded me? NN: Vermeer :)
In response to your CMT, I'd like your Naive 30/30/31/31/31/31 Diancie for it; and sure, I'll nickname a copy and send it to you along with my Cobalion. I'll VM you whenever I'm able to trade.

In response to your CMT, I'd like your Naive 30/30/31/31/31/31 Diancie for it; and sure, I'll nickname a copy and send it to you along with my Cobalion. I'll VM you whenever I'm able to trade.
Actually I'd prefer you nn the one you sent me, as it is already Ev trained and it has a rather complex spread. I'd rather not train another one, hope that's ok with you.

Albus

The Triumphant
Actually I'd prefer you nn the one you sent me, as it is already Ev trained and it has a rather complex spread. I'd rather not train another one, hope that's ok with you.
Sure thing, I have no problems with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)