Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I'm interested in your Geodude with Sucker Punch. I don't have a trade thread on Smogon so I'll just list what I have to offer here.

Some SR'd Gen VI events:

Untouched Hope Sassy Diancie
29/31/31/31/31/0 HP Ice
Diamond Storm Moonblast Dazzling Gleam Protect

Untouched GF Modest Mew
30/31/31/31/31/31
Pound

Untouched GF Adamant Mew
31/31/31/31/31/30
Pound

Some TSV Hatched Shinies

OT David ID No 06155 TSV 2352 Hatched by Reddit user Zayyer
Jolly Dream ball Prankster Riolu
31/31/31/00/31/31
Endure High Jump Kick Crunch Bullet Punch

OT Mizchno ID No 16155 TSV 3367 Hatched by Reddit user derwinning
Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite
26/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

OT Live1 ID No 32451 TSV 0326, Hatched by Reddit user ImagineLeft
Jolly Rock Head Bagon
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Dragon Rush Dragon Dance Hydro Pump Thrash

OT Andres No 22971 TSV 3071 Hatched by Reddit user Mushy_64
Jolly Dream ball Marvel Scale Dratini
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Haze Iron Tail Aqua Jet Extreme Speed

OT (Korean name) No 25222 TSV 2105 Hatched by Reddit user jis33785
Bold Nest ball Friend Guard Cleffa
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Metronome Wish Aromatherapy Stored Power

Random Pentagon Breedables Non-Shiny
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WZa7V0zB9TnBaC3wcRZKnaSiPylg7uC_KkgK-gpz35o/edit#gid=0
I'll take the Modest Mew if you're okay with it. Do you want a nickname or something like that on the Geodude?

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'll take the Modest Mew if you're okay with it. Do you want a nickname or something like that on the Geodude?
Sure that's fine. No nickname necessary, just give me a sec to clone it. Can I get the non shiny adamant one?

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (24/02/16) -

I'm updating with these beauties that I RNG'd like a week ago for the Kanto Cup (more Sucker Punchin' stuff, pretty self explanatory).

#069 - Bellsprout
| Lv.3

OT: Albus / 00284
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Vine Whip / Sucker Punch
Non-Redis

#069 - Bellsprout
| Lv.3

OT: Albus / 00284
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Vine Whip / Growth / Sucker Punch
Non-Redis

With this update I'm also shoehorning my most recent, bittersweet Soft Reset; I couldn't resist Keeping it though. If my horrible time constraints let me and I get enough patience again; and if I keep cringing to hell and back thinking about that goddamn Attack IV, I'll SR another one with a 31 in Atk. I'm pretty sure that flargananddingle will cringe more than me when he sees this shit...

#642 - Thundurus
| Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Prankster
Discharge / Crunch / Heal Block / Agility
Notes: Yes, a Jolly, non-HA Thundurus. It took me like approximately 4 days to SR; I was so hyped with it... until I saw that Atk IV. That 30 in Atk is cringeworthy as fuck, but it doesn't hurt its damage output in the slightest (For VGC, as far as I'm concerned); I'll try to SR another one if I have patience and time. Nicknameable on request.
Non-Redis

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (03/03/16) -

Look at the craptacular "beauties" that the Bank's RNGsus gifted me with! I'll try fiddling with my backups to see if I can "Soft Reset" these things.

#377 - Regirock Ø | Lv.40

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 27 / 31 / 11-13 / 31 / 29
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
Explosion / Ice Punch / Stone Edge / Hammer Arm
Notes: Gotten from the Pokébank's most recent event.
Non-Redis

#379 - Registeel Ø| Lv.40

IVs: 31 / 19 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 3
Nature: Impish
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: None
Iron Head / Rock Slide / Gravity / Iron Defense
Notes: Gotten from the Pokébank's most recent event.
Non-Redis

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (16/03/16) -

Look at the beauty that I just got! Looks like my efforts at the Kanto Classic weren't so wasted after all. lol Not the hardest 'mon to SR (4 fixed 31 IVs rock) nor the most useful Dragonite in existence due to Inner Focus, but I got it with the nature that I wanted and it might be useful for... idk, Triples or something or Mega Dragonite, who knows.

#149 - Dragonite
| Lv.62

OT: Lance / 03046
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Inner Focus
Agility / Slam / Barrier / Hyper Beam
Notes: Kanto Classic's prize, redeemed via a code given to whoever got into the comp's rankings, I got it in like 3 hours of SRing. Needless to say, I got the code due to my participation in the comp, so I have readily available proof of its WC's legitimacy for the paranoid fellas who request it (my ranking, the code, etc).
Non-Redis

Hey there I'm interested in quite a few things: brave diancie hasty hoopa, 6th gen suicune, cresselia, cobalion and kyogre.

All the regular shiny Pokemon in my thread are breed by me and AV hatched by others and most of the 6th gen legendaries were obtained by good friends of mine. I don't have any good SR'd Pokemon other than my flawless adamant celebi.

- Update (16/03/16) -

Look at the beauty that I just got! Looks like my efforts at the Kanto Classic weren't so wasted after all. lol Not the hardest 'mon to SR (4 fixed 31 IVs rock) nor the most useful Dragonite in existence due to Inner Focus, but I got it with the nature that I wanted and it might be useful for... idk, Triples or something or Mega Dragonite, who knows.

#149 - Dragonite
| Lv.62

Nature:
Careful
Notes: Kanto Classic's prize, redeemed via a code given to whoever got into the comp's rankings, I got it in like 3 hours of SRing. Needless to say, I got the code due to my participation in the comp, so I have readily available proof of its WC's legitimacy for the paranoid fellas who request it (my ranking, the code, etc).
Non-Redis
CMT for that beautiful Dragonite?

Albus

The Triumphant
CMT for that beautiful Dragonite?
Sorry, I didn't see anything I need atm.
Hey Albus I'm interested in the SR Pokemon smeagle and staraptor. If of course you're still doing this.
Hi there, sorry for not replying to your VM before; I'll be able to fulfill your request until next week when I'll be far less busy.
Hey there I'm interested in quite a few things: brave diancie hasty hoopa, 6th gen suicune, cresselia, cobalion and kyogre.

All the regular shiny Pokemon in my thread are breed by me and AV hatched by others and most of the 6th gen legendaries were obtained by good friends of mine. I don't have any good SR'd Pokemon other than my flawless adamant celebi.
Sorry, I didn't see anything that I already don't have.

Albus

The Triumphant
Tbh I don't know why I'm doing this small update (and bumping my thread all the way to page 1) considering that I've lost most, if not all of my enthusiasm of trading, but whatever.

#145 - Zapdos Ø | Lv.70

OT:
Aldora / 05026
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Static
Discharge / Thunder Shock / Rain Dance / Agility
Notes: Took me like 5 hours to SR. It doesn't have perfect Speed and a usable Hidden Power, but those two don't matter as much in my format of preference (VGC '16/BS Doubles) and it was too good to pass up anyway; I'll try to get a better one whenever I have the time and enthusiasm (hopefully the latter).
Non Redis

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Tbh I don't know why I'm doing this small update (and bumping my thread all the way to page 1) considering that I've lost most, if not all of my enthusiasm of trading, but whatever.

#145 - Zapdos Ø | Lv.70

OT:
Aldora / 05026
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29
Nature:
Bold
Notes: Took me like 5 hours to SR. It doesn't have perfect Speed and a usable Hidden Power, but those two don't matter as much in my format of preference (VGC '16/BS Doubles) and it was too good to pass up anyway; I'll try to get a better one whenever I have the time and enthusiasm (hopefully the latter).
Non Redis
Hi Albus, do you mind if I cash in my credits still?

Hello Albus,
really nice thread you've got here, I like the way you and others spend time on threads like this so people like me can enjoy scrolling through your threads!
I've read your rules properly and am sad to have to tell you: I don't have an own trade thread, as I stated in others threads before, it really lacks of time to manage one. I hope you could make an exception in this case, because you've got some monsters in here I've been looking for for a long time now.
WHAT I have are a couple of Pokemon I SRd myself, like I used to do, when willing to trade with you, I read. Most of them could come with a proof video too (Only wifi distributions don't). Those would be:

Mew ID: 02016 | OT: GF
Ability: Sync | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 20 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Pound
Mew Level 100 UT |

Name: Zapdos Game: AS | OT: Aldora
Ability: Static | Nature: Timid
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 23 | Def 31 | SpA 31 | SpD 31 | Spe 30 -> HP Ice
Moves: Discharge | Thunder Shock | Rain Dance | Agility
Zapdos Level 70 UT |

Name: Jirachi Game: | OT: GF
Ability:
Seren Grace | Nature: Jolly
IVs: HP 30 | Atk 31 | Def 31 | SpA 11| SpD 31 | Spe 31
Moves: Whish | Confusion | Rest |
Zapdos
Level 100 UT | Fully Redis

Ability:
Seren Grace | Nature: Calm
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 28 | Def 31 | SpA 31| SpD 31 | Spe 31
Zapdos

I just started SRing for competitive Events & TSV breed- or hatching (see the latest under this statement).

Beldum - Jolly Pokeball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Suspecious Derivative here on Smogon
Hatched in: Granite Cave
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
OT: Locke ID: 02243
Clear Body
Working Moveset
EMs: Bodycheck

Trevenant - Sassy premier ball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Suspecious Derivative here on Smogon (German name "Trombork" as it evolved when traded)
Hatched in: Mt. Pyre
31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 00
OT: Demantoid ID: 36658
Harvest
Working Moveset
EMs: Tackle/ Confuse Ray/ Horn Leech

Mareep - Modest female love Ball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Celebesario here on Smogon
Hatched in: Good question:D
31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Celebesario ID: 39625
Static
Working Moveset
EMs: Iron Tail/ Agility/ Eerie Impulse/ Flatter

Mudkip - Adamant male pokeBall
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Widdly_Scuds here on Smogon
Hatched in: Littleroot Town
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
OT: Trogdor ID: 59282
Torrent
Working Moveset
EMs: Tackle/ Growl/ Mud Bomb

Atm that's all I could offer, because I just started with these things, like I said before.

These are your monsters that cought my attention & I'd love to trade for them:

#381 - Latios

OT: Albus / 10000
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Levitate
Outrage / Tailwind / Defog / Trick
Notes:
Action Replay code used to get the Enigma Stone. Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis

I do enjoy MegaMogwais Channel and hate cheats! He's got such a Latios in a couple of his teams and most of the time my teambuilding fails `cuz I cannot KO Heatran with my non-EQ Latios. :/

#720 - Hoopa Ø | Lv.50

OT: Manesh / 08195
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Magician
Hyperspace Hole / Psychic / Astonish / Nasty Plot

#149 - Dragonite
| Lv.62

Nature:
Careful

I know it's not very much I'm offering but I'm pretty positive we could have a deal as we're both a fan of Liam Neeson, I assume. :-)
Please notice that I'm currently also SRing for another 3 HA Aldora Birds, 2 times Zygarde & 2 times Darkrai, in case you want me to SR for some specific nature of any of these mons, though I can't promise to get a flawless one before eternity is reached then! ;-)

Regardless of your reply, best greetings to you Albus - have a nice day!

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
Hi Albus, do you mind if I cash in my credits still?
Sure mate, feel free to redeem them. :)

Hello Albus,
really nice thread you've got here, I like the way you and others spend time on threads like this so people like me can enjoy scrolling through your threads!
I've read your rules properly and am sad to have to tell you: I don't have an own trade thread, as I stated in others threads before, it really lacks of time to manage one. I hope you could make an exception in this case, because you've got some monsters in here I've been looking for for a long time now.
WHAT I have are a couple of Pokemon I SRd myself, like I used to do, when willing to trade with you, I read. Most of them could come with a proof video too (Only wifi distributions don't). Those would be:

Mew ID: 02016 | OT: GF
Ability: Sync | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31 | 20 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Pound
Mew Level 100 UT |

Name: Zapdos Game: AS | OT: Aldora
Ability: Static | Nature: Timid
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 23 | Def 31 | SpA 31 | SpD 31 | Spe 30 -> HP Ice
Moves: Discharge | Thunder Shock | Rain Dance | Agility
Zapdos Level 70 UT |

Ability:
Seren Grace | Nature: Jolly
IVs: HP 30 | Atk 31 | Def 31 | SpA 11| SpD 31 | Spe 31
Zapdos

Ability:
Seren Grace | Nature: Calm
IVs: HP 31 | Atk 28 | Def 31 | SpA 31| SpD 31 | Spe 31
Zapdos

I just started SRing for competitive Events & TSV breed- or hatching (see the latest under this statement).

Beldum - Jolly Pokeball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Suspecious Derivative here on Smogon
Hatched in: Granite Cave
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
OT: Locke ID: 02243
Clear Body
Working Moveset
EMs: Bodycheck

Trevenant - Sassy premier ball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Suspecious Derivative here on Smogon (German name "Trombork" as it evolved when traded)
Hatched in: Mt. Pyre
31 | 31 | 31 | 24 | 31 | 00
OT: Demantoid ID: 36658
Harvest
Working Moveset
EMs: Tackle/ Confuse Ray/ Horn Leech

Mareep - Modest female love Ball
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Celebesario here on Smogon
Hatched in: Good question:D
31 | 15 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
OT: Celebesario ID: 39625
Static
Working Moveset
EMs: Iron Tail/ Agility/ Eerie Impulse/ Flatter

Mudkip - Adamant male pokeBall
Level 1 & UT - hatched by user Widdly_Scuds here on Smogon
Hatched in: Littleroot Town
31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
OT: Trogdor ID: 59282
Torrent
Working Moveset
EMs: Tackle/ Growl/ Mud Bomb

Atm that's all I could offer, because I just started with these things, like I said before.

These are your monsters that cought my attention & I'd love to trade for them:

#381 - Latios

OT: Albus / 10000
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Levitate
Outrage / Tailwind / Defog / Trick
Notes:
Action Replay code used to get the Enigma Stone. Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis

I do enjoy MegaMogwais Channel and hate cheats! He's got such a Latios in a couple of his teams and most of the time my teambuilding fails `cuz I cannot KO Heatran with my non-EQ Latios. :/

#720 - Hoopa Ø | Lv.50

OT: Manesh / 08195
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Magician
Hyperspace Hole / Psychic / Astonish / Nasty Plot

#149 - Dragonite
| Lv.62

Nature:
Careful

I know it's not very much I'm offering but I'm pretty positive we could have a deal as we're both a fan of Liam Neeson, I assume. :-)
Please notice that I'm currently also SRing for another 3 HA Aldora Birds, 2 times Zygarde & 2 times Darkrai, in case you want me to SR for some specific nature of any of these mons, though I can't promise to get a flawless one before eternity is reached then! ;-)

Regardless of your reply, best greetings to you Albus - have a nice day!
Hello there, thanks for coming by; you have some pretty good Resets but unfortunately I didn't see anything that I need atm; I'll be looking forward to your future SR projects though. However, I might be interested in your HP Ice HA Zapdos, but I'd have to think about it first.

Sure mate, feel free to redeem them. :)

Hello there, thanks for coming by; you have some pretty good Resets but unfortunately I didn't see anything that I need atm; I'll be looking forward to your future SR projects though. However, I might be interested in your HP Ice HA Zapdos, but I'd have to think about it first.
Thanks for your fast reply! Would be amazing if we could have a deal for the Latios at least. Let me know about your decision then. :-)

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (05/05/16) -

I ended up getting a marginally better Zapdos in a shorter time than I expected, so yeah...

#145 - Zapdos Ø | Lv.70

OT:
Aldora / 05026
IVs: 30 / 4-5 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Grass
Nature:
Bold
Notes: Took me like 12 additional hours to SR.
Non Redis

Hello Albus. .. ^^ I realise I already owe you stuff since a few years back! (Still using your RNG'd legendary birds) =D

Bit... is there anything you'd be interested in from me for that awesomesauce Zapdos as well?

Albus

The Triumphant
Hello Albus. .. ^^ I realise I already owe you stuff since a few years back! (Still using your RNG'd legendary birds) =D

Bit... is there anything you'd be interested in from me for that awesomesauce Zapdos as well?
Hi Miria it's been a while, thanks for coming by! I'm glad you're still using those birds!

Unfortunately, I didn't see anything that I need for my Zapdos atm. :(

Albus - top of my list from your many compelling mon have gotta be your Hasty Hoopa and your shiny Jolly Virizion. I'm considering a long-term commitment to pursue that shiny Timid Xerneas (the great white stag as it were), if that might be valuable enough to warrant consideration from your trophy case. (I don't have anything else worth bothering with, trust me.)

What do you think about that improbable future prospect?

Albus

The Triumphant
Albus - top of my list from your many compelling mon have gotta be your Hasty Hoopa and your shiny Jolly Virizion. I'm considering a long-term commitment to pursue that shiny Timid Xerneas (the great white stag as it were), if that might be valuable enough to warrant consideration from your trophy case. (I don't have anything else worth bothering with, trust me.)

What do you think about that improbable future prospect?
I don't put my faith and/or do deals based on vaporware/inexistent 'mons, and I'm aiming for the same Shiny Xerneas as well (I've been SRing it since day 1, I haven't had a lot of luck with it though); but if you actually get it before I do, I'll happily work something out with you for it.

-

Also updating with this little beauty that I just hatched! Now to troll the VGC '16 ladder with style!

#235 - Smeargle
| Lv.1

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Moody
Sketch / -
Notes: Masuda bred by me; It took me aproximately 400+ Eggs to hatch (~2 weeks of crazy hatching); nicknameable upon request. Also thanks to Thomaz for giving me a Dream Ball Smeargle spitback!
Non-Redis

I don't put my faith and/or do deals based on vaporware/inexistent 'mons, and I'm aiming for the same Shiny Xerneas as well (I've been SRing it since day 1, I haven't had a lot of luck with it though); but if you actually get it before I do, I'll happily work something out with you for it.
Oh of course. You'll hear from me if and when, but if not: good luck hunting the white stag yourself. Truly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)