Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Albus! You asked me to CYT for my Shiny FS Metang (Yveltal is free, just so you know)

I'm interested in these two mons for the metang (the second of which can also be used to trade for yveltal! :D)

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Hydration
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Whirlpool and Freeze-Dry
Notes:
Breed on request.

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Skill Link
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Rock Blast
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe and trikx_insane for the spitbacks.

Let me know when would work best for you!

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Your (second) opening post says that your XYORAS SRs are worth 3 credits, so I guess 3.
Sounds good. When can I receive it? also, can you nickname her "Shanoa" please?
Hello Albus! You asked me to CYT for my Shiny FS Metang (Yveltal is free, just so you know)

I'm interested in these two mons for the metang (the second of which can also be used to trade for yveltal! :D)

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Hydration
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Whirlpool and Freeze-Dry
Notes:
Breed on request.

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Skill Link
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Rock Blast
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe and trikx_insane for the spitbacks.

Let me know when would work best for you!
Awesome! I'll start breeding those two at once then, can you trade in 2-3 of hours? or in case you can't, feel free to tell me whenever you want to trade, I have a insane amount of spare time anyways.

Also, can you nickname the Metang "Omnidroid" and Yveltal "Helmaroc", please? I'd really appreciate it!

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus

Awesome! I'll start breeding those two at once then, can you trade in 2-3 of hours? or in case you can't, feel free to tell me whenever you want to trade, I have a insane amount of spare time anyways.

Also, can you nickname the Metang "Omnidroid" and Yveltal "Helmaroc", please? I'd really appreciate it!

Can do, on both counts (the time for trading + nicknaming). (Sorry for slightly delayed reply, was afk at dinner)

Albus

The Triumphant
Can do, on both counts (the time for trading + nicknaming). (Sorry for slightly delayed reply, was afk at dinner)
Hey man, just letting you know that your breeds are ready, let me know whenever you want to trade.

Will do.
How does 8PM my time (GMT+2) sound?
That's in a little more than 11 hours after this post was made.

PS: Like always...
you can have your own nickname, but it will be non-redis. Though I know that you don't care about that. ^^

Last edited:

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, just letting you know that your breeds are ready, let me know whenever you want to trade.
I will be available for the next 2-3 hours approximately, and then more later on tonight, so whenever today works for you, works for me. :)

(Sorry about yesterday, I fell asleep with my cat next to me, lol...)

Albus

The Triumphant
I will be available for the next 2-3 hours approximately, and then more later on tonight, so whenever today works for you, works for me. :)

(Sorry about yesterday, I fell asleep with my cat next to me, lol...)
lol don't worry man, it also happens to me pretty often with my cat. :p I'll add you and go online now.

Edit: Thank you as well for your awesome 'mons!

Last edited:
As promised :] Cmt for this
Porygon
OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Download
Recycle / Discharge / Lock-On / Tri Attack
Notes: Took me an entire day of chaining via DexNav (in a 700+ chain). After getting a lot of disappointing 3-4 IV Porygons and 6 Shiny ones, I couldn't believe it when I saw the IVs of this one; this one's literally perfect, even the Attack is perfect for FP/Confusion damage!
Chances are that I won't be trading this easily, since DexNaving is literally the most annoying and boring activity to do in a rainy day lol and this Porygon is easily one of the best DexNav'd non-Poké Ball Porygon floating around, if not the best one. Nicknameable upon request.

Quite awesome and I'm quite jealous of this :p. I will do 2:1 since this is so rare.

It's okay if you don't want to trade this, I completely understand :]

Albus

The Triumphant
As promised :] Cmt for this
Porygon
OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Download
Recycle / Discharge / Lock-On / Tri Attack
Notes: Took me an entire day of chaining via DexNav (in a 700+ chain). After getting a lot of disappointing 3-4 IV Porygons and 6 Shiny ones, I couldn't believe it when I saw the IVs of this one; this one's literally perfect, even the Attack is perfect for FP/Confusion damage!
Chances are that I won't be trading this easily, since DexNaving is literally the most annoying and boring activity to do in a rainy day lol and this Porygon is easily one of the best DexNav'd non-Poké Ball Porygon floating around, if not the best one. Nicknameable upon request.

Quite awesome and I'm quite jealous of this :p. I will do 2:1 since this is so rare.

It's okay if you don't want to trade this, I completely understand :]
Hi! In response to your CMT I'd like the cool Naive Pikachu and... idk what else. lol what is your Ray's nature?

Since I found a Mega Mence/Cobalion team that I enjoy using, I would like to upgrade my flawed musketeer. Could I exchange my credits for a nicknamed version of your Cobalion please? =D
The nickname would be the German name Kobalium.

PS: I feel you. 11 shiny Latias and counting... (only one was Timid!!! Synchronize failed 10 out of 11 times. .-.)

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for that one, I should've stopped being lazy for a moment in my life to tag you lol; but thanks for clearing it up guys!

Anyways, now that everything makes sense (for me) now and you're good frens with Esmeya and cant say, Hulavuta feel free to take my good ol' Suicune for free (+ whatever nickname you want for it obv) if you still need it, you don't need to give anything in return.
Sorry for being so long on the follow-up for this, I got really busy right after this happened. I'm back playing Pokemon again now though, so if the Suicune's still there I'd appreciate it :)

By the way, Esmeya and cant say decided to post of their own accord and I certainly hope you didn't feel like you were being pressured to do anything, 'cause that's the last thing I'd want to happen.

Albus

The Triumphant
Since I found a Mega Mence/Cobalion team that I enjoy using, I would like to upgrade my flawed musketeer. Could I exchange my credits for a nicknamed version of your Cobalion please? =D
The nickname would be the German name Kobalium.

PS: I feel you. 11 shiny Latias and counting... (only one was Timid!!! Synchronize failed 10 out of 11 times. .-.)
Sure thing man, I'll VM you whenever I can trade you my Cobalion. (probably in a couple of hours)

What?! you're super unlucky with the Synch man (my Synch have only failed like 6 times out of 15), but keep going! I'm pretty sure you'll find a good one! tbh I'll stop this wild goose chase after I find another Shiny Suicune, this hunt drains too much time/patience/sanity and I need my latest AS save to start prepping myself for Worlds, so yeah.

Hi there! Im interested in your timid latias!

I have a bold suicune and also some pokemon lv.1 with ivs 31 and HP
Which Latias? you mean the Pentagon one, right? And do you have anything else to offer? like SV Shinies or more legends?

Sorry for being so long on the follow-up for this, I got really busy right after this happened. I'm back playing Pokemon again now though, so if the Suicune's still there I'd appreciate it :)

By the way, Esmeya and cant say decided to post of their own accord and I certainly hope you didn't feel like you were being pressured to do anything, 'cause that's the last thing I'd want to happen.
Of course! feel free to pick my Suicune whenever you're able to (I'll be available probably in a couple of hours), do you want a nickname on it?

And don't worry about 'em, they simply cleared my mind about the "I battled" thingy and nothing else, that only made me change my mind about my common trading policies with your case (giving you my cune for free instead of asking for something good in return). :p

unless Esmeya is pressing me again with the infamous False Swipe Shroomish, pls dont. e_e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)