Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Update (14/08/15)

After a reaally long time of not RNGing anything fancy since like late 2014, I just recovered my lost enthusiasm to RNG abuse again and I decided to RNG these two guys which were RNGs I wanted to do a long time ago, but my lack of motivation to RNG + My Pokemon time used for VGC + IRL stuff got in their way and I didn't do them 'til today. If I have spare time, I might restart my SoulSilver to RNG myself a fancy Shiny Groudon with a cool Adamant/Jolly/Impish spread or whatever kids like these days (even if kids don't like RNGs nowadays).

#081 - Magnemite Ø | Lv.16

OT: Albus / 55555
IVs: 31 / 6 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
Hidden Power: Fire
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Magnet Pull
Tackle / Thunder Shock / Supersonic / Sonic Boom
Non-Redis

#207 - Gligar
| Lv.23

OT: Albus / 10000
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Quick Attack / Knock Off / Stealth Rock / Defog
Non-Redis

Also Mods, if you see this message, I'm having trouble editing THIS POST of my thread (For some reason it gives me an error message everytime I press the Edit button and I can't obv edit anything there, something that doesn't happen with the rest of the thread), so please, if you can fix that little problem I'd really appreciate it!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also Mods, if you see this message, I'm having trouble editing THIS POST of my thread (For some reason it gives me an error message everytime I press the Edit button and I can't obv edit anything there, something that doesn't happen with the rest of the thread), so please, if you can fix that little problem I'd really appreciate it!​
Fixed the post for you, but had to ditch [COLOR], [SIZE], [LEFT], [RIGHT] and [CENTER] tags to bring it back.

May I have some help with some clones I need for a trade. Feel free to keep a copy.

I only need the Kecleon and Koffing cloned, but if any of these interest you, let me know and I would like to trade.

Shiney Heliotile in Quick Ball 31-31-31-31-31-x Modest/ Sand Veil
Woobat in Dive Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 Timid/ Unaware
Slaktoh in Level Ball 31-31-31-x-31-31 Adamant/ Truant
Koffing in Heavy Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 bold/ levitate egg moves: toxicspikes
Drowzee in Moon Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 calm/ insomnia
Cherubie in Love Ball 31-31-x-31-31-31 mild/ clorophyll
Nosepass in Great ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest/ magnet pull
Ledyba in Repeat b all 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly/ rattled
Kecleon in Dusk Ball 31-31-31-x-31-31 admant/ proteon

Albus

The Triumphant
- Update (03/09/15) -

After all the pain that I had to go through for nearly 2 weeks, with a crazy amount of frustrating and ridiculous tosses which nearly drove me insane, the not-so-merciful RNGsus finally listened to my prayers and rewarded me with this little sucker! I don't know if this should be trophy case material or not.

#720 - Hoopa Ø | Lv.50

>

OT: Manesh / 08195
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Magician
Hyperspace Hole / Psychic / Astonish / Nasty Plot
Notes: The Manesh Hoopa given away via code in Southeast Asia, which is redeemable in any US/Japanese XY/ORAS cartridge. It took me nearly two weeks of literally painful SRing with a lot of frustrating tosses; I wanted to find a Naive one with 31 IV in Sp.Atk (or hexflawless), but I'm still very happy with this. A huge thanks to Djura for giving me the code to redeem it and his giveaway. I have video proof of me redeeming the code in case somebody asks for it.
Not redeemable by credits
Non-Redis

See? I told you that the RNGsus would listen to our prayers flargananddingle (especially yours, your Hoopa and your ridiculous premonition skills were one hell of a luck amulet lol); let me know whenever you want to pick up this bad boy (unless the SpA bothers you lol).

Last edited:
- Update (03/09/15) -

After all the pain that I had to go through for nearly 2 weeks, with a crazy amount of frustrating and ridiculous tosses which nearly drove me insane, the not-so-merciful RNGsus finally listened to my prayers and rewarded me with this little sucker! I don't know if this should be trophy case material or not.

#720 - Hoopa Ø | Lv.50

>

OT: Manesh / 09345
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Clear Body
Notes: The Manesh Hoopa given away via code in Southeast Asia, which is redeemable in any US/Japanese XY/ORAS cartridge. It took me nearly two weeks of literally painful SRing with a lot of frustrating tosses; I wanted to find a Naive one with 31 IV in Sp.Atk (or hexflawless), but I'm still very happy with this. A huge thanks to Djura for giving me the code to redeem it and his giveaway. I have video proof of me redeeming the code in case somebody asks for it.
Non-Redis

See? I told you that the RNGsus would listen to our prayers flargananddingle (especially yours, your Hoopa and your ridiculous premonition skills were one hell of a luck amulet lol); let me know whenever you want to pick up this bad boy (unless the SpA bothers you lol).
Woohoo! We both got something today ^_^

- Update (03/09/15) -

#720 - Hoopa Ø | Lv.50

>

OT: Manesh / 09345
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Clear Body
Non-Redis

Toss. Not flawless. :p The gamble pays off...tomorrow works for me. Yes, its trophy case.Congrats man!

Albus

The Triumphant
Congrats on the amazing hoopa
i'd make it trophy case considering Hasty is the best naturre
cmt for it :)
I might be interested in your HP Grass Raikou, it looks really cool, but I'm not sure if I need it now tbh... Are you into SRing something else by any chance?

I can trade now. I'll nickname it
Its completely UT, although I did teach it TMs before cloning it if thats fine (it knows Volt Switch, Tbolt, HP, and Shadowball)

Albus

The Triumphant
I can trade now. I'll nickname it
Its completely UT, although I did teach it TMs before cloning it if thats fine (it knows Volt Switch, Tbolt, HP, and Shadowball)
Its fine, I don't mind about the taught TMs, I'll go onlin in a sec.

Edit: Thanks for the trade, enjoy my Hoopa.

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
/me jumps on the Hoopa bandwagon because RNGesus doesn't want me to acquire a decent Hoopa.

CMT for the awesome Hoopa? I can also do a BP or two for it (though I've been too lazy busy to add my breedables still.)

Albus

The Triumphant
/me jumps on the Hoopa bandwagon because RNGesus doesn't want me to acquire a decent Hoopa.

CMT for the awesome Hoopa? I can also do a BP or two for it (though I've been too lazy busy to add my breedables still.)
Sorry man, I don't think I'll trade my Hoopa for Shiny BPs; I'll wait for your next update of sexy 3rd Gen RNGs do you plan to RNG more WISHMKR 'rachis?, or the end product of your hellish Hoopa SRing. c:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Sorry man, I don't think I'll trade my Hoopa for Shiny BPs; I'll wait for your next update of sexy 3rd Gen RNGs do you plan to RNG more WISHMKR 'rachis?, or the end product of your hellish Hoopa SRing. c:
No worries. I hadn't really thought about doing more WISHMKR RNGs, mostly because the number of decent spreads are minimal. At some point I may RNG a Careful Jirachi from the disk, though all the careful spreads are pretty meh (which was originally why I went with Jolly on my first star man).

But anyway, I just learned that the upcoming Primal Battle competition will be pentagon-only. So CMT for that Quiet AS Kyogre as well? :p

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey albus! can you please cmt for the quickball quiet kyogre? im only looking for it to use in the upcoming PGL tourney :) even a battle ready copy is fine. thanks!

Albus

The Triumphant
No worries. I hadn't really thought about doing more WISHMKR RNGs, mostly because the number of decent spreads are minimal. At some point I may RNG a Careful Jirachi from the disk, though all the careful spreads are pretty meh (which was originally why I went with Jolly on my first star man).

But anyway, I just learned that the upcoming Primal Battle competition will be pentagon-only. So CMT for that Quiet AS Kyogre as well? :p
Ugh that sucks man :/ if the spreads are so terribad then how are the "best" Impish/Careful spreads for 'rachi?

And again I didn't see anything I need now lol, can you do a couple of Shiny BPs for my whale?

Hey! Could you CMT for that awesome DexNav'd Porygon? :)
Sorry man, I didn't see anything I need for my Porygon atm.

Hey Albus, CMT for the Hasty Hoopa?
I might be interested in your Modest Hoopa, but I'll have to think about it first; I''ll edit this post after I'm done with that, so stay tuned.
And nice VGC reference/spread section btw!

Edit: I guess I'll just take the Modest Hoopa, let me know whenever you're able to trade.
hey albus! can you please cmt for the quickball quiet kyogre? im only looking for it to use in the upcoming PGL tourney :) even a battle ready copy is fine. thanks!
I'd be interested in your Shiny MM Azumarill and another TSV Shiny, but I can't find another one in your thread that I need atm lol; can you do a Shiny BP for me + the Azumarill?

Last edited:

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Ugh that sucks man :/ if the spreads are so terribad then how are the "best" Impish/Careful spreads for 'rachi?

And again I didn't see anything I need now lol, can you do a couple of Shiny BPs for my whale?
Here's a list of available spreads for the WISHMKR Rachi. I actually haven't really looked at the Impish spreads (on phone atm, and the Dropbox app doesn't space the spreads), so I'm not too sure about those.

And sure, I can do some BPs for it. Which ones did you have in mind? I can also do another WISHMKR RNG for it if you find another spread that you like? I'm out of town atm however, so it'll be another day or two before I can breed and/or RNG. You can PM me or post in my thread if you want, so I don't keep filling up your thread. lol

Albus

The Triumphant
Here's a list of available spreads for the WISHMKR Rachi. I actually haven't really looked at the Impish spreads (on phone atm, and the Dropbox app doesn't space the spreads), so I'm not too sure about those.

And sure, I can do some BPs for it. Which ones did you have in mind? I can also do another WISHMKR RNG for it if you find another spread that you like? I'm out of town atm however, so it'll be another day or two before I can breed and/or RNG. You can PM me or post in my thread if you want, so I don't keep filling up your thread. lol
Those spreads are worse than I expected lol. I still wouldn't mind about you RNGing the 30/23/30/0/30/24 Careful one though, I'd happily trade you my Hoopa for it.

And as for the BPs, I'll let you know about them via VM/PM idc about you clogging my thread lol but yeah, let's move the rest of this business to VM/PM, I have to think about those first.

Reactions: Xen

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey Albus what breeding project did you have in mind? i was planning on doing quickball regenerator slowpoke if that interests you. if not, just let me know what youd like for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)