-

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Shield Dust
Egg Moves: None.
Notes: Masuda Bred by me. Took me like 3 days of painful breeding; its defense sucks more than it should, but hey, Beedrill is not going to survive phsysical attacks anytime soon, I'll try getting a better one though. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

Also updating with the Johto Starters with their HA.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Time for a cool update and a new ORAS reset!

#488 - Cresselia
| Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 2
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Levitate
Mist / Aurora Beam / Future Sight / Slash
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. Took me like 2 days of resetting after I found out that I had access to the ever elusive Crescent Isle; She's literally perfect for VGC, since those 2 30 don't matter at all in the battlefield. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

Hi there, is the Shiny Modest Honedge w/ Wide Guard from ur want list still available as a breeding project? I can do it in exchange for one of ur legends if that's okay.

Albus

The Triumphant
Hi there, is the Shiny Modest Honedge w/ Wide Guard from ur want list still available as a breeding project? I can do it in exchange for one of ur legends if that's okay.
Depends on whatever legend you're asking for it.
I am looking for an Impish Swablu with Body Slam.i have a shiny latios for trade.i
Give me some information about the Latios (OT, nature, has a pentagon, etc).

Depends on whatever legend you're asking for it.

Give me some information about the Latios (OT, nature, has a pentagon, etc).
I'm interested in ur Meloetta. But if you think that it's not a fair trade, I can do other legends that you think is a fair one.

Hm, maybe if you could do 2 Shiny Breeding Projects I'd think about it.
Yeah I can definitely do that. Just let me know of the other mon you'd like :) Also, just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to soft reset for the Refresh Salamence?

Albus

The Triumphant
Yeah I can definitely do that. Just let me know of the other mon you'd like :) Also, just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to soft reset for the Refresh Salamence?
I'll think about them and I'll get back to you. My mence took me like 3-4 full days of Soft Resetting IIRC.

Hi! I'd love to have a set of the soft-reset mons, I know they're free, but I'd be glad to give you anything from my thread for em, as long as I get a clone back. Let me know, thanks!

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
Cool, just let me know whenever you're ready.
Ok, after some thinking, can you do these 2 Shiny projects for me then? If you do them my Meloetta is all yours.

-Metagross (Jolly) (NN'd "Quadraxis") 31/31/31/x/31/31.
-Cofagrigus (Relaxed) (NN'd "Iron Maiden") 31/x/31/31/31/0 - EMs Nasty Plot, Imprison, Toxic Spikes
Hi! I'd love to have a set of the soft-reset mons, I'd be glad to give you anything from my thread for em, as long as I get a clone back, even though I don't have much. Let me know, thanks!
Don't worry, you don't need to give me anything in return for them, they're for free. Can you receive them tomorrow?

Ok, after some thinking, can you do these 2 Shiny projects for me then? If you do them my Meloetta is all yours.

-Cofagrigus (Relaxed) (NN'd "Iron Maiden") 31/x/31/31/31/0 - EMs Nasty Plot, Imprison, Toxic Spikes

Don't worry, you don't need to give me anything in return for them, they're for free. Can you receive them tomorrow?
Yes, I should be free tomorrow! Thank you so much!

Yeah, I can definitely do those 2 BP. I'll get started and will let you know once they're done.

Albus

The Triumphant
Proudly updating with this! this one's probably going to my trophy case as well.

#137 - Porygon Ø | Lv.51

-

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Download
Recycle / Discharge / Lock-On / Tri Attack
Notes: Took me an entire day of chaining via DexNav (in a 700+ chain). After getting a lot of disappointing 3-4 IV Porygons and 6 Shiny ones, I couldn't believe it when I saw the IVs of this one; this one's literally perfect, even the Attack is perfect for FP/Confusion damage!
Chances are that I won't be trading this easily, since DexNaving is literally the most annoying and boring activity to do in a rainy day lol and this Porygon is easily one of the best DexNav'd non-Poké Ball Porygon floating around, if not the best one. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

Last edited:
Ø
| Lv.50

OT: Albus / 00025
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
Hypnosis / Faint Attack / Double Team / Nightmare
Notes: Action Replay code used to get the Member Card.
Non-Redis

Any shiny BPs I can do for this guy?Gratz on the Pory btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)