Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm interested in the Soft-Boiled Cleffa and Defog Skarmory. You can check my thread if you see anything, otherwise I can offer Eviolites, Leftovers, I noticed you need Ability Capsules which I have a few of, and I can also clone your pokemon if you too.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey I'm interested in the Soft-Boiled Cleffa and Defog Skarmory. You can check my thread if you see anything, otherwise I can offer Eviolites, Leftovers, I noticed you need Ability Capsules which I have a few of, and I can also clone your pokemon if you too.
If you can help me with a somewhat-important cloning service that I need right now, the Defog Skarm is all yours; as for the Cleffa, I didn't see anything for it in your thread atm.

If you can help me with a somewhat-important cloning service that I need right now, the Defog Skarm is all yours; as for the Cleffa, I didn't see anything for it in your thread atm.
Alrighty thats fine, and I have time now to help you out just let me know what you need, shouldn't take more than a few minutes to do

Albus

The Triumphant
Alrighty thats fine, and I have time now to help you out just let me know what you need, shouldn't take more than a few minutes to do
Cool, I need like 4-5 'mons cloned (the Defog Skarm included, since I need a copy back); Will be coming online in a few minutes.

Albus

The Triumphant
Sounds good, just let me know when you're all set, I'll add you now
K, I need my 'mons cloned as follows:

-My beloved Salamence: 2 copies + original
-My beloved Raikou: 1 copy + original
-Skarm: 1 copy + original (you will keep one copy obviously)
-Gible: 2 copies + original
-Lucario: 1 copy + original

After you're done, I need 1 copy of my Raikou and my Salamence in my AS please, the other ones will be received in my X.

K, I need my 'mons cloned as follows:

-My beloved Salamence: 2 copies + original
-My beloved Raikou: 1 copy + original
-Skarm: 1 copy + original (you will keep one copy obviously)
-Gible: 2 copies + original
-Lucario: 1 copy + original

After you're done, I need 1 copy of my Raikou and my Salamence in my AS please, the other ones will be received in my X.
Alright should have it done in the next 10ish minutes, I'll post again when they're done so stay tuned

Albus

The Triumphant
Do you have a copy of your Salamence with refresh on it still? If so, CMT if it's un-nicknamed. Thanks.
Yes, I have it in my Emerald un-nicknamed, like all my XD resets. I'll take a look in your thread later.
Alright should have it done in the next 10ish minutes, I'll post again when they're done so stay tuned
Cool, I'll also let you know when I'm online with my AS to receive my two beloved 'mons.

Cool, I'll also let you know when I'm online with my AS to receive my two beloved 'mons.
Got it done, ready whenever you are, I'll wait online for your trade request. I've got 2 copies of everything you need plus the originals, so hopefully you're okay with getting more than you wanted lol.

Albus

The Triumphant
Got it done, ready whenever you are, I'll wait online for your trade request. I've got 2 copies of everything you need plus the originals, so hopefully you're okay with getting more than you wanted lol.
K, Now I'll go online with my AS to receive my Salamence and my Raikou's copies.

Albus

The Triumphant
Alright sounds good, I still have your 3rd Lucario as well as 2 of your Skarmory to trade back to you too.
Uh, you shouldn't have given me that copy of my Raikou, remember that I was going to receive it in my AS... but whatever, I'll receive my 'mence copy in my AS and I'll get online again with my X.

Edit: Oops, didn't know that you had another copy of Raikou.

Uh, you shouldn't have given me that copy of my Raikou, remember that I was going to receive it in my AS... but whatever, I'll receive my 'mence copy in my AS and I'll get online again with my X.
Like I said, I have another Raikou to trade you, get back in the trade lol. I made 3 copies of your pokemon for you.

Do you want your 2 Skarmory's and your Lucario in your AS?

Albus

The Triumphant
Like I said, I have another Raikou to trade you, get back in the trade lol. I made 3 copies of your pokemon for you
I didn't think you had a third copy. lol my bad; I'll get back in my X now.

Edit: Thanks for the cloning services, I really needed them! Enjoy the Skarm.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
Update (19/12/14)

#337 - Lunatone Ø | Lv.18

OT: Albus / 00025
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ability: Levitate
Ancient Power / Earth Power / Helping Hand / Pain Split
Non-Redis

#337 - Lunatone Ø | Lv.52

OT: Albus / 42722
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ancient Power / Earth Power / Helping Hand / Pain Split
Non-Redis

#380 - Latias
| Lv.30

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 7 / 30 / 31 / 27 / 31
Nature:
Timid
Heal Pulse / Dragon Breath / Mist Ball / can't remember the other one
Notes: Took me less than a day to Soft Reset, I kept it for personal use for VGC/Battle Spot stuff since I don't like trading non-flawless resets, but I'll still trade it. Has Pokérus.
Non-Redis
Using this small and insignificant update to bump my thread, I'll also let know everyone who I have pending trades with since like a couple of months ago (lol) that I'm able to trade you your stuff whenever you want, since now I have the Pokébank at my disposal, so shady6121 ,JebusChrist , Spoonfairy Rayzen let me know whenever you're able to trade! (If I didn't tag you and you have a pending trade with me please let me know)

In response to your CMT, how about an adamant version of this?
I kinda also like the cleffa but I want to rng that myself some time (probably in the far future^^)

#333 - Swablu | Lv.5

>

OT: RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Natural Cure
Double Edge / Body Slam / Mimic / Heal Bell
Notes: Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis

Albus

The Triumphant
In response to your CMT, how about an adamant version of this?
I kinda also like the cleffa but I want to rng that myself some time (probably in the far future^^)

#333 - Swablu | Lv.5

>

OT: RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Natural Cure
Double Edge / Body Slam / Mimic / Heal Bell
Notes: Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis
Deal! do you want it nicknamed or something? Also, can you nickname the Clauncher "Don Cangrejo" pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)