Multi-gen Major League RoA: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
beat Mr.378 in dpp and gsc. thanks for being a good sportsman as you could have easily taken the win in gsc (had no evs after importing to po)

ggs!

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
The result of the poll was that a 16 man playoffs was both the most popular and least unpopular choice, so the top 4 players from each conference, to make a total of 16 players, will now reach the playoffs. 1st in each group will be seeded 1-4, 2nd 5-8, 3rd 9-12 and 4th 13-16 by comparing the standings side-by-side of each conference.

GaryTheGengar

I COULD BE BANNED!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
hax really went for the throat those matchas but I persevered and won 2-0. props to jacob for replaying g1 after crits turn 1 and 2.

ggs man

mix for our second game missed the time, then didn't respond his next day during a suitable time, and he replied a few days later but I can't play at suitable times of his from hereon and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)