Make this Persian Set Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Persian is in PU. So that means it is one of the fastest one's in that tier and one of the frailest. So to make Persian look like a good offensive pokemon.
This set is for PU
Ability: Techinican Item: Life Orb

Moves: Hone Claws, Bite, Fake Out, Play Rough/ Shadow Claw/ U-turn

252 Attack, 4 Defense, 252 Speed

Jolly Nature

Since Persian has 70 Attack it won't do that much damage it neccessary needs so why not add a Life Orb it makes Persian much better. Technician will make Bite and Fake Out have more damage delt on the opponent and a Hone Claws boost will make it deadly to face. Now Play Rough and Shadow Claw, will be very nice on Fighting and Ghost types whichever you prefer to take down but U-Turn is to switch out safetly out of battle while doing a little nicht of damage onto the opponent and making a safe route for your team. Now Fake Out will make the opponent flinch making you have a chance to set-up a Hone Claws and doing a nicht of damage. Bite will have a 30% chance to flinch while doing 90 damage upon your opponent. So good luck with this set. ^_^

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
hi! this isn't the place for this, if you'd like to propose a new set for a pokemon you can do so in its tier's discussion thread (pu's one can be found here), but don't create a separate thread for it.

additionally, i'm not too familiar with pu myself, but from what i do know, physical persian is outclassed by purugly, so unless you can defend why this set would be worth using over purugly, it's very likely it'd end up rejected.

thanks & have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)