Gen 3 makin team, help moi please

i have a sub/toxic umbreon which i might not use but i want to train a medicham that could get bulk ups baton passed to it

suggestions for other pokes and such are accepted

keep in mind im new to this and i also wanted to know some moves to substitute the hidden powers

Because you're first post was extremely vague. You said that you had a sub/toxic umbreon, but than you contradicted yourself by saying that you might not use it.

Nobody has any idea what you really want :/

This forum does not allow build my teams so people would usually ignore this thread. You could try a Baton Pass team; give Umbreon Sub/Taunt/Toxic/BP, Medicham Bulk Up/Sub/Brick Break/BP, a speed passer - possibly a Jolteon with Thunderbolt/Sub/Agility/Baton Pass, Special Defense passer, and a Smeargle with Ingrain/Sub/Taunt/BP.

Main point is, why would you want people to make almost a complete team for you? At least have 4-5 pokes so people can insert stuff to cover weaknesses...

ah.. i see

i just thought you were ignoring me for no reason

makes sense
so okay, since i dont want to go through the trouble of training another umbreon so ill use that one

ill use an espyjump as they are called to pass calm mind to a starmie(specialsweeper with boltbeam) now the other half of my team should concentrate more on attack and defense instead of the specials

so ill use a tyraniboah which could use a baton passer maybe scizor with a sub and swords dance so i could pass both and tyranitar could focus punch right away and what should i have for the last space?

a snorlax with curse, body slam, shadow ball, and rest?

now if i could get any suggestions im open to them and also i laugh at myself for howmuch i love substitute, im running out of tutors, i may have to start a game in which i restart for tutors

im sorry for demanding that a team be made for me, i did not know that was against the forums rules(plus i just realized how rude it is) so sorry

see im learning already so boah's out and ill put in something that dosent need substitute maybe?

wow this is hard, maybe a gengar

ive always had a soft spot for that malicious smile

or a hazing weezing, or would that interfere with my baton passer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)