Tournament MAMP's Multi-Meta Mashup Minitour - Round 7 (loser's bracket)

I appreciate the clarification, but where should I play this then? As ROM doesn't have 1v1 DW and using DW as the metagame with 1v1's banlist is not possible as the likes of Pheromosa (which is allowed in 1v1) are banned in DW. Maybe combine both banlists then?

I appreciate the clarification, but where should I play this then? As ROM doesn't have 1v1 DW and using DW as the metagame with 1v1's banlist is not possible as the likes of Pheromosa (which is allowed in 1v1) are banned in DW. Maybe combine both banlists then?
Yes, combine both banlists:
Q: How is the banlist for the metagame determined?
A: In the case of mashup metas, just combine the banlists of the metas involved (e.g in Sketchmons Middle Cup the banlist is everything banned in Sketchmons + everything banned in Middle Cup). For other variant OMs that don't have an established banlist, the banlist will just be the banlist of the base meta unless there's something really obviously and egregiously broken, in which case I will ban it. If you want to include a banlist in your submission, you may do so.

i can post these myself now! wow!

Round 7

Next to each pairing is the metagame you will be playing, and below is a hide tag with details about the metagame and where you can play it. Make sure you read the details in the hide tag

Balanced Hackmons - Thread (with sample teams), Resources
Monotype - Subforum, Sample teams
Almost Any Ability - Thread, Resources (with sample teams)
Sketchmons - Thread (with sample teams), Resources
Mix and Mega - Thread, Resources (with sample teams)
Anything Goes - Thread, Resources (with sample teams)
1v1 - Thread, Resources (with sample teams)

partys over vs. Megazard - Gen 6 Anything Goes Doubles
jasprose vs. Chazm - AAA with Stealth Rock banned
TylerWithNumbers vs. Silver_Lucario42 - Balanced Hackmons with OU banlist (Slaking, Regigigas, Kyurem-Black banned)

POST REPLAYS

DEADLINE IS THIS TIME NEXT WEEK. IF YOU NEED AN EXTENSION LET ME KNOW

PLAY ON ROM, SMOGTOURS, OR MAIN SERVER PLEASE