Mantyke's doodles

Alrighty then. I've been drawing since I was eleven, I got flash in December and a tablet in April, so I guess it was about time for me to show off what I've done.

Anyway the art.

CAP Stuff:

Karate Octopus

Lamp Lizard

I've tried making CAP designs before. The first one was for CAP 6 and the second for CAP 8. The Concepts: A Karate Octopus and a Freaky Lamp lizard respectively. None of them actually got past the first poll, but they were surprisingly fun to draw. When I heard that CAP 6 was Water/Fighting, I really wanted to do a big ol' octopus just for the sheer might of 8 Karate chopping arms. Lamp Lizard came was born thanks to someone complaining that there hadn't been any "cute" CAPs yet. I didn't exactly capture cute, but I at least got childish in there. I have sketches of him using sheild dust around here, but I can't get them scanned in.

SSBB stuff

Weird R.O.B.

Meat Knight

I hang out on #smash a lot, so stuff like this was bound to happen. The ROB image was a 30 minute sketch over using nothing but lines. I actually liked how he turned out. The blocky look fits R.O.B.'s pose.

The second image comes from a #smash running joke. Someone misspelled Meta Knight and accidentally typed Meat Knight. I was a big fan of the joke and an MK main at the time, so I made the gift to use as my avatar.

Different type stuff:

Grass-Type Electrode

Water-Type Pidgeot, Pidgyacht

Frozen Grimer

All of these are random inspiration doodles. There was a watermelon in my house when I drew electrode. I saw someone spell Pidgeot as "Pidgeyot" in Mt. Silver. I was flipping through one of my old sketch books and hit a section with a lot of poorly drawn pokemon. Grimer was in a weird position and looked as solid as concreate.

Normal Pokemon:
Plain old pokemon. No story behind them.

Drifblim:

Sunflora

Tauros

Shiny Vespiquen

and to wrap it all up, here's a (rather hard to get) comic I made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)