Mario Kart 7 Tournament [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
in. hopefully this will be at a reasonable time, it's hard to get 4 people from possibly different countries online at once

FC: 4682-8565-1047

EDIT: Sorry, I'll have to drop out. My DS and 3DS games got stolen on the train a few days ago, so I can't participate any more. :(

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, 29 people in already. I like the idea of posting Time Zones. If people could please post theirs in GMT if they wish to submit them, that'd make things far easier for me when organizing. If nobody is opposed, I may try to place people from similar time zones in the same groups for the first round, just to make sure things run smoothly as it's the first time doing a tournament like this and it could get awkward for people.

I might stop sign ups at 32 players (probably with a few subs) and go for the 8-player groups. 8 player races are more fun, but in all honesty I can see this thing becoming a bit of a mess when trying to get 8 people to schedule one time when they're all free. If you're all happy to commit to this though, then I'm more than happy to do it.

If not, then I'll go with 4 players per group. I won't bother posting the first round until January 2nd at the earliest, regardless of what happens. I'm sure everyone will be busy for the new year celebrations and want to get some more practice in ;)

Havak

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The entire reason for the irc channel is so that we can organize races effectively >.>
I know that, but just because there's an IRC Channel doesn't mean everyone is going to be on it at the same time from your group really, does it? It obviously helps and that's why I've added it to the first post - but a single IRC Channel isn't going to be the end to all complications of getting eight people from potentially all different countries together at the same time.

Havak

Okay.

I'm still awaiting Friend Codes from DetroitLolcat and Crux - if you could post them ASAP that'd be great.

I'm getting a new computer delivered tomorrow as this one is complete ass. I'll be spending Thursday evening setting it up, so I should be able to post groups and a time slot for each one on Friday. This also gives a few more days to get that one last sign up, so we can have 8 people in each group. It's most likely that I'll try to set up times for the weekends, but if people want me to post a selection of times it's down to you. But I expect everyone in the group to discuss with each other. The time you all agree upon could end up being completely different.

So, hopefully by Sunday January 15th, this first round should be completed. I can't expect everyone to read the thread on Friday and be done over this coming weekend, so we'll have about 10 days to make sure everyone gets to race.

Good luck guys! Thanks for signing up.

iewjfoiewajfew can't believe I didnt see this

If you need an extra person, count me in.. I've been playing this game way too much :p

FC: 2535-3808-5634

EDIT: Also, FC's shouldnt be necessary with the use of communities in this game. In addition, what CC will you guys be playing?

Yay first post!
Might as well sense my ds is only good for downloading and not ds to ds wi-fi any thing (like mario kart ds) but the 3ds works fine for 3ds wi-fi.
I'm in, 1504-6227-6035, -7GMT.
Please have description/link to description of glitches, I know of wuhu loopX2, maka wuhu & DK pass, which I did not know and I bin using until I found out it was a glitch, and with that I still did not remember what it was for 5 minutes or so, but I did not know about coconut mall (or how to do it).
Also does using super mushroom to evade the super shell count as a glitch or good skills.

PS:penguin344 & smashlloyd20 FC is not working.
PSS(or is it PPS?):There is a Community Code made for this and I did not see it anywhere so I'll put it here:
C.C.: 03-8869-4572-5935 (I'll be the handsome guy in green/red).
another PS (sorry for so many edits) The IRC may not work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)