Mario Kart Mafia (NOC) END: VILLAGE WINS

Zyphir's backpedaling on his claim is super suspicious since to me it looks like he only did it as a last resort to get out of a lynch since otherwise he was dead in the water.

Walrein's reasoning for switching to Snaq was fucking awful and he never really explained why. What was so bad about Snaq's post or why Zyphir was looking better, he just said they were and did it with under 5 minutes left in the phase.

Woodchuck's posts are bad and comments like "Houndoom is less clear because he can't do first grade math even though his claim is townie as fuk" are questionable and look like he's trying to make people look bad for no reason. Also he was totally riding my dick when he said I was right about Snaq being obvtown even though I said that Day 1 too and he and everyone else ignored it then.

I'm not gonna post multiple paragraphs every post and if you or anyone else has a problem with it I don't really care since you're barking up the wrong tree. I've minimized dumbshit spam since PC still goes up in Circus, so if Crux still has a problem with the quality of my posts he can go find Eagle4 another sub.

Also I dislike MS's "Paperblade could be pushing Zyphir for towncred!" It's a copout statement for when you can't find anything scummy about the action but want to try to discredit it anyway.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Woodchuck,
your plan is flawed.
Plan? My "plan" was to tag everyone who had a vote on Zyphirex so they could unvote to prevent a hammer, and note that the fact that Zyphirex was not hammered means he is probably scum.

I said HDD looked less clean because of failure to do basic math because I was trying to pressure him for making a mistake. The argument over whether a mafia or a mayor would be more likely to make the mistake of miscounting could go either way, but the activity in this thread was so awful that something needed to be done. It looks like activity improved...

@Blackhawk11 you asked for a read of Paperblade:
He subbed in for idler Solar Vapor and makes mostly short posts that point out what he sees as scumtells/mistakes/bad posts other people are making. I haven't really seen people react to his accusations or pressure him back so: null read.

Zyphirex said:
Metal Sonic - Thick and Viscous Scum - He quickly reasoned that both Snaquaza and I are scum. First, he gave logic to lynch me D1 and Snaquaza D2. However, once I had gotten my self into some pretty deep shit, he asked me to claim. I claimed with a role claim that was almost immediately questioned, but before anyone else responded, he said, "OK I guess I will lynch Snaq then." After reading through the RNG NOC, this is NOT how Metal Sonic plays. In fact, that kind of switching is really ridiculous in general, especially with the little logic put into it. He then puts forth his new logic saying that Snaquaza is very likely scum and in the small chance he flips Villy, I am almost certainly scum. Well, I think that would be incredibly convenient for a mafia looking for 2 straight mislynches to shove the town into mislynch and lose phase. Henceforth, I am declaring Metal Sonic as my #1 Scum. Heheh. Punny.
Metal Sonic, you haven't really responded to Zyphirex's accusations, can you respond to this post and justify your apparent phobia of Snaquaza and sudden switch to him away from Zyphirex?

Random order cuz yolo. read it to learn some good shit

since you appear to be around to post, could you a) do what i asked re: scumreads, and b) post something longer than 3 lines? im sorry if im coming off as harsh but its getting a little ridiculous
It’s not ridiculous. There’s not just one way to play the game, as you seem to insist. I’ve already stated why readlists are bad, but I can’t stop you. Neither will I ignore them; I will continue to take them into account. Being close-minded about playstyles is a good way to get stuck on confirmation bias.

hdoom said:
@Jalmont youre browsing, you need to post stuff, and good stuff. i feel like ive seen multiple "prod dodge" posts, which is pretty bad activity and we need all we can get right now.
You’ve seen one prod dodge post, quit making it seem like something it isn’t.

blackhawk said:
Jalmont - Dodgey, doesn't contribute much. I await him "getting very serious about this game." @Jalmont when you get a chance, please give me your read on Walrein.
Houndoom calls this a good “read” although why it is good is beyond me. Getting real here for a second, I do not understand how you can call me out for “not contriuting much” when you yourself haven’t either. Counting up all the posts of non-questionable quality I have 4 more “contribution” posts than you, give or take 2-3. It’s one thing to point something out while admitting it (credibility issue) but you have absolutely zero credibility when you say someone doesn’t contribute when you yourself aren’t. It’s a very fine way for scum to pretend to be contributing (look, I’m calling out these players that aren’t doing much!) when in reality they aren’t giving much themselves. This isn’t even taking into account how my posts are generally longer than yours (jokes not included). I happen to talk about Walrein in this post, but don’t think that I’m doing it because you asked :)o)

A joke? Do you think it's a joke? All I see is a scum who has no idea how to play mafia, like his predecessors, then in an attempt to provide as many bullshit fake reads to the town as possible he provides fabricated comments on any player he sees posting in the thread.

And when he mistook the host as a player and gave a fake ass read on him now he passes it off as a joke.

I don't buy it,

Even if you don't take the host thing into account, there is no denying that he is playing like trash, 3x worse than barty, and that all his predecessors have demonstrated similar behaviour. This alone makes me hellbent on lynching him. Worst comes to worst, he's a vanillager(unlikely), but its better than keeping shit-throwers like this from entering lylo.

Also, his fancy ass English is annoying.
I think most people can figure out what is wrong with this post. I *will* if I have to but I find it to be fairly self-explanatory.

blackhawk said:
In the following essay, I will attempt to summarize the recent posts in the game. Using an analytical approach, I will show that the player @Zyphirex, although suspicious, is likely to be a member of the village, and I will also suggest an alternate lynch target for this day.

I am inclined to believe Zyphirex's latest statements. Why he claimed that crazy item role when he actually knew nothing about it is beyond the scope of this essay, however, this new claim is more in line with what barty (now Walrein) claimed about his item.[1] Zyphirex has been known in the past to post completely random crap[2]. Though this is not very helpful to the village, it doesn't immediately make him scum. The actions of the players formerly in his slot have been construed as “scummy” by several players in the past, myself included[3], however, it can be assumed that both of these players were actually just complete noobs, since neither player had any previous mafia experience. For these reasons, I am hesitant to lynch Zyphirex.

In conclusion, Zyphirex has done several stupid things in the short time that he has been in this game, but his most recent claim suggests to me that he is indeed a vanilla villager with an item that he got no information about. To save Zyphirex from a lynch, I suggest that we lynch Snaquaza instead, due to his unhelpful nature and general scumminess. Should Snaquaza flip to be a villager, a lynch on Zyphirex may be warranted during the second day, assuming no further information is gathered.
OK that’s cool. You think Zyphirex is unlikely to be scum and you find him (after his “item” claim no doubt) to be a vanilla villager.

Does anyone else find it strange that Zyphirex assumed that the mafia would get two nightkills, and it just so happened that the mafia got two nightkills (unless we have a neutral or a very stupid vigilante among us)? A reasonable assumption (based on my experience) would have been one kill per night for the mafia. I originally noticed this assumption but I wrote it off as inexperience, however, now that his assumption has been proven correct I'm very suspicious. @Zyphirex explain yourself.

Vote Zyphirex
Obviously this is a very rapid switch. Yes, blackhawk said we should look at him he snaq flips town. But the thing that makes all this murky is we don’t really know anymore where blackhawk stands. I have no idea who he thinks is mafia (you don’t need a list; i’ve stated who i think is mafia, pblade has etc). Based off the assumption that hdoom says his top scum reads are now me and zyphire I don’t get how you can go from believing someone’s claim to saying “yea u must be scum now LOL” it is hard for me to believe that someone "predicting" night kills is less suspicious that backtracking a claim? am i the only one who feels that way

I also feel like I read every game Walrein in as scum but I haven’t liked his posts. A lot of one liners, not really saying much summarizing etc. Around post #660 this is best evidenced. His read list on #542 is exactly the sort of post that makes me feel a user is scum. There is no real substance there and I urge you all to take a look and see how lacking his “reads” are. The main thing is, he's got lots of posts which gives the illusion of being active and being helpful, when in reality he is not offering any of his real opinions on the game.

id like to clear up something- i dont expect people to write as much as me- im bored and have a lot of time on my hands. when school starts i dont expect myself to write that much. im not saying paperblade or jalmont need to write novels, or even more than a couple of paragraphs at a time. but when all you post is one, two sentences to point out one or two things, its pretty easy to mask your true intentions. jalmont when you post, i think it is tremendously helpful towards the village- but i think we would all prefer if you did it on a more consistent basis. with paperblade i wasnt asking as much for the reads as for any content. he did come through and i didnt think it was that bad of a contribution, though i havent really sat down an analyzed it. and if youll notice it took less than 15 minutes to write, i dont think me pushing for a bit more content is an issue. on the scumreads ill agree to disagree- i to write them because it organizes my thoughts, and your style might vary. i guess i was just asking more for content than specifically scumreads.

ive noticed more people talking about walrein- id like to continue that and make him talk a bit more, hes managed to slip under my radar simply because i havent seen him post much, not to mention his predecessors (mainly barty) were very weird, but im willing to let that slide as barty could have just been dumb.

honestly the thing that stood out to me about jalmonts post was how aggressive he was- i was trying pretty hard to make him worry a bit by constantly harping on him and really put some pressure (l-2 and the highest vote count). he didnt act panicky, he told me why he was in the clear and not why i was wrong and honestly that seems very town, but it also seems very experienced. im going to unvote him, and i dont want it to seem like a sign of me completely clearing him, as im not, but i think by not really worrying, and turning around and helping the village he is proving his cleanliness through actions not words (though still words i guess). what are everyone elses thoughts on this?

actually, decided to look at paperblades post. zypherix is bandwagonning but w/e, he provides some nice arguments against walrein and woodchuck. he seems to be apt at "whistleblowing" scummy actions, not just in that post but in general, and its good to see he can write more about it when asked. id like to see more like that but i guess im "barking up the wrong tree". the difference between him and jalmonts defense i think was jalmont actually provided some reasoning, and while i dont think its that big of a deal, i wanted to explain myself

unvote
vote walrein

ah fuck i wrote a tldr when all i wanted was to clear up my expectations. also want peoples thoughts on my voting- is it too wishy-washy and should i let my votes stay for more time, or is switching like i have been okay for now?

Blackhawk11

one on one
My "rapid switch" on Zyphirex came after a night update which provided us with a lot of new information, namely that the mafia used two nightkills. At first I remembered his post about the mafia getting two nightkills, so I posted that, because to me that would have been incredibly suspicious. After I posted that, he pointed out that he wasn't assuming that the mafia would get two nightkills, instead he was showing that it was unlikely.
If he had truly predicted that the mafia would get two nightkills, I would have found that much more suspicious than backtracking on his item.
As for whether or not he's mafia, I don't know. I'm still willing to believe his most recent claim, but everyone else has brought up very convincing points about why backtracking like he did isn't a good sign. I don't think that I will vote for his lynch, but I'm not going to adamantly oppose it either.
I posted who I think is scum. That's what my list essentially was. maybe you want it in a different format: I believe that the scumteam is you (Jalmont), Woodchuck, and MS.
I am a bit less suspicious of Spiffy as his recent defense and my own reflection on his posts has led me away from feeling as strongly about him, but I still feel that it is more likely that Spiffy is mafia than Zyphirex.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Paperblade said:
Walrein's reasoning for switching to Snaq was fucking awful and he never really explained why.
It was mainly because there was no way that Zyph was getting lynched that day and I wanted to make sure there wasn't a tie (remember, at this point most of us thought both of them were mafia).

Jalmont said:
I also feel like I read every game Walrein in as scum
its k everyone does

Jalmont said:
but I haven’t liked his posts. A lot of one liners, not really saying much summarizing etc. Around post #660 this is best evidenced. His read list on #542 is exactly the sort of post that makes me feel a user is scum. There is no real substance there and I urge you all to take a look and see how lacking his “reads” are. The main thing is, he's got lots of posts which gives the illusion of being active and being helpful, when in reality he is not offering any of his real opinions on the game.
First off, there seems to be a misconception in this game that I like to call UncleSam syndrome - "if a person posts 5 paragraph essays he's clearly town, and if his posts are short he's clearly scum". This isn't always the case, though I will admit that SOME of my posts have been a bit lacking in exaggeration. I just don't think we should be tossing around the phrase "one-liners" as a condemnation.

Regarding #542: I had just subbed in a few hours previously IIRC (might be wrong but it was pretty recent) and wasn't all that familiar with the game. I called them QUICK reads because I was basically just stating whether I thought a user was town or scum. Could I have backed up my claims a little better? Probably, but that wasn't the original intent of the post.

I will try to make my posts longer if that's what you guys really want, but short posts is the way I play in basically every NOC (come to think of it, maybe that's why Jalmont always reads me as scum).

A couple of reads that I'd like to throw out there: (yes, I'm still a believer in the "list of reads" format as it helps me organize my thoughts)

Jalmont: I'm a believer in using the past behavior of individuals to analyze their play, and Jalmont has a very distinctive playstyle when he's town. Early on he doesn't contribute much, making a couple of short nothings and a couple of troll posts, but later on he comes out and throws down reads left and right, actually contributing a shitton. And that's exactly what he's done this game. Obviously, consistency of playstyle doesn't outright decide whether or not a person is town or scum, but it helps.

As to the content of his posts, I'm a fan of how he seems to be actively hunting scummy behavior rather than just pointing out random observations and not saying much about them (which I am often guilty of:/). In particular, I find it very townlike of him to call Blackhawk out on his flip-floppery (something I will be discussing). Overall, town

Paperblade: As usual, Paperblade favors shorter posts like myself. I don't have a problem with this. However, reading back, there's one thing that's irked me about his D2 in particular. Though he seems to be tunneling Zyphirex hardcore - he voted Zyph in IIRC his first post of the day and hasn't removed it since - he hasn't posted much reasoning as to why he finds Zyph scum other than "he backpedals a lot". Yes, this is a good reason, but is that the ONLY reason you find him to be scummy. In addition, I find this quote from post #825 suspicious:

Paperblade said:
tbh I would rather just end the day now since I don't think the lynch will realistically swing to someone other than Zyphir.
Though there are a lot of votes on Zyph, we've still got a few days left. If we find someone else more suspicious, we have plenty of time to switch the lynch - this is far from a sure thing. Why are you refusing to acknowledge any other valid targets.

Coupled with Solar Vapor's lack of opinions, only really posting to bitch at someone or defend himself (and even then only barely), I'll give PB a null-scum

Metal Sonic: Has become my top scum read
for the following reasons:

-his complete ignoring of Zyph's scathing attack on him, which makes me consider the possibility of a Zyph-MS scumteam. After all, wouldn't you tend to naturally disregard/skim past reads made on you by a teammate (outside of an organized bus attempt, that is)

In fact, I wonder if this is some sort of organized bus attempt, as MS, despite ignoring Zyph's assault on him, has been tunneling him all day [/speculation]

-MS posts absolutely no reasoning for his opinions. None. Even less than I have been. He has given zero reason for anyone on his list of "confirmed town" and the only argument he's given in his tunneling of Zyph is "it wasn't Snaq so it must be Zyph!!1!111!!!!1!1!!"

Those are the three main people who I wanted to share my observations on, as my opinion on them has gained more formation.

If anyone feels I did not satisfactorily answer to the accusations against me, lemme know and I'll get back to you with that.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@Woodchuck

Lol I don't respond to Zyphirex's accusations; most of them are baseless and filled with lots of emotive language which should be dismissed. He performed a little better after I questioned his role at the end of Day 1, and I made sure to ad hominem him regarding his lack of experience etc in order to make him cooperate. Furthermore his "claim" suited my "criteria", however contrived it is, therefore along with Jalmont's rather fine defense on him PLUS my analysis on the possible scenarios therefore let me be weak enough to postpone the vote on him today.

I have to go and will post more of this in a while

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
Ok I am back, sorry for the delay but I guess nobody missed anything anyway.

Blackhawk said:
A quick question though: @Metal Sonic have you considered that there may not be an inspector? Your analysis seemed to imply that we must have one...
Rhetorical question. Will not answer.

This[/URL] post here is extremely townie, similar to the high standards of yourself and Spiffy. As such, I will put him in my group of "Practically confirmed town". Since you all are most likely town anyway there isn't much of a "more or less" town; it just is the cream of the crop.

Paperblade]Also I dislike MS's "Paperblade could be pushing Zyphir for towncred!" It's a copout statement for when you can't find anything scummy about the action but want to try to discredit it anyway.[/quote] You are right. Honestly the action isn't very scummy because the town would most likely be voting him anyway said:
Metal Sonic: Has become my top scum read for the following reasons:

-his complete ignoring of Zyph's scathing attack on him, which makes me consider the possibility of a Zyph-MS scumteam. After all, wouldn't you tend to naturally disregard/skim past reads made on you by a teammate (outside of an organized bus attempt, that is)

In fact, I wonder if this is some sort of organized bus attempt, as MS, despite ignoring Zyph's assault on him, has been tunneling him all day [/speculation]

-MS posts absolutely no reasoning for his opinions. None. Even less than I have been. He has given zero reason for anyone on his list of "confirmed town" and the only argument he's given in his tunneling of Zyph is "it wasn't Snaq so it must be Zyph!!1!111!!!!1!1!!"
This is one of the most horrible misreps made in this thread. Did you make this at 1 AM or are you scum with Zyphirex? Unacceptably baseless and false accusations; and also false scumreads = not actually scumreads but tries to make me look as bad as possible.

1. "After all, wouldn't you tend to naturally disregard/skim past reads made on you by a teammate (outside of an organized bus attempt, that is)"

Please explain where you got this statement from. Not only does it have no basis, but its not actually a scumtell; tell me you actually read those "King Buddha" posts: Oh you don't? Then you must be in cahoots with him!

2."In fact, I wonder if this is some sort of organized bus attempt, as MS, despite ignoring Zyph's assault on him, has been tunneling him all day [/speculation]"

So what if Zyph "assaulted" me? When someone calls you a "dickhead" do you necessarily have to reply back? Moving on...

3. No reasoning for opinions.

This is one of the most false false false statements that was ever made and you're going to drop down onto my scumlist.

My read on Houndoomsday and Spiffy

A Zyph case had already been made Day 1, please go read back in-thread if you happen to forget. Granted, my Day 2 reasoning is indeed as you say, but an extremely large case was made against him last day and I feel that it is not necessary to make another one.

Horrible quality, Walrein. I might have excused you; but after what barty did, I now doubt your alignment.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
By the way, Paperblade's #827 and #828 are quite good actually, he gets some town points.

So is Jalmont's contribution. Blackhawk is the only one lacking in the <large> contribution department so he loses out(relatively)

Town
Woodchuck
Houndoomsday
Spiffy
Jalmont
Blackhawk
Jalmont
Paperblade
Walrein
Paperblade
Zyphirex
Scum

Votecount 2.2 - Hoovered Up

Zyphirex: (2) Paperblade, Blackhawk11, Houndoomsday, Metal Sonic, Houndoomsday L-3
Jalmont: (1) Spiffy, Houndoomsday
Metal Sonic: (1) Zyphirex
Walrein: (1) Houndoomsday

Not Voting: Blackhawk11, Walrein, Jalmont, Woodchuck

Deadline is in approximately 2 days time. (25th August 22:00 GMT)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pardon me if I've misinterpreted you, MS, but most of your reasoning for defense (outside of saying that a case against Zyph was made D1) seems to be something along the lines of "NO UR WRONG"

Metal Sonic said:
This is one of the most false false false statements that was ever made and you're going to drop down onto my scumlist.
please cite examples of you backing up your opinions because I legitimately have seen none

Metal Sonic said:
So what if Zyph "assaulted" me? When someone calls you a "dickhead" do you necessarily have to reply back? Moving on...
You've misinterpreted me. By "assaulted" I mean "accused you of being scum". Generally when someone does this you would want to defend yourself so he no longer thinks you're scum, yes?

Metal Sonic said:
1. "After all, wouldn't you tend to naturally disregard/skim past reads made on you by a teammate (outside of an organized bus attempt, that is)"

Please explain where you got this statement from.
My reasoning on this was poorly explained last night. Say hypothetically that you were scum, and I was your teammate. If you were to accuse me of being mafia in one of your posts, I might accidentally tend to not my defend myself very well, if at all, because the natural psychological reaction is to realize that your partner is bullshitting and not take his accusation against you seriously

I STILL DON'T THINK I EXPLAINED THAT WELL BUT MY THEORY IS LOGICAL

It was mainly because there was no way that Zyph was getting lynched that day and I wanted to make sure there wasn't a tie (remember, at this point most of us thought both of them were mafia).
You're avoiding my question. What about his posts were worse? Why try to explain it with "Oh Zyphir looks less scummy now" if it was just to solidify the lynch?

ive already made one post asking for activity and im not gonna again. but yeah we need to pick a lynch target by tomorrow so i can hammer in case we dont get an extension, which i might see if we can just get a 24 hour extension. im leaning zyphirex right now but ill defer to you guys, and remember to leave him at l-2. if we get an extension i guess we get an extra 2 days

I apologize for having to be prodded, I'm on vacation ("holiday") and won't be able to post as much as I used to for the next week. I shouldn't have to be prodded again though.

@Blackhawk11 I don't really like the prospect of you listing five players you think are scummy. If you're mafia it gives you an easy excuse to bandwagon whoever you want ("yeah he is in my top five scum") which is over half the game. Scum need to keep their options open as the game gets smaller and smaller because all of the noob-town mislynch targets are gone by this point, and it's harder to find villies that are acting scummy as the noob-towns deindle, so they tend to cast suspicion on everyone so they can jump on any lynch. This seems to be what you're doing with your "top five scum list". It's fine if you want more opinions on me, but you gave no reason for me being #2 and have more reasoning for players listed lower, which is "weird". Actually, Unvote Jalmont
Vote Blackhawk11

This strategy of casting basically the whole game a suspicious light was used by scum Theodore Roosevelt (Blue_Tornado) in ANOCymous Mafia. The only two (that I can remember) that you didn't include in the list are Houndoomsday, which makes sense because he claimed a provable power role, and Walrein, which raises a big red flag because I don't recall you ever giving your reasons for finding Walrein so clean. (Sorry if you did but I'm on a phone and it's hard for me to check back.)

I agree with Walrein that village have more incentive to respond to any accusation because they: 1.) Don't want to cause mislynches and thus will always explain their actions honestly. 2.) Have nothing to hide/Don't have to worry about screwing up. Mafia will try to write off accusations directed to them as "baseless" or "stupid" possibly so they don't have to explain themselves and be in the hot seat. This is why I was so focused on Celever day one, he kept ignoring points that I was making against him. So an alarm went off when someone, I forgot who, said that @Metal Sonic wasn't even defending himself when Zyphirex accused him of being scummy. I guess MS can't really say much about this to change my mind, I just wanted to point it out.

As for Jalmont, I am satisfied with his contributions this day so far, but his vote for Snaquaza after contributing largely nothing Day 1 still has him on my radar.

Blackhawk11

one on one
I honestly don't see what is wrong with a top 5. I feel certain that the entire mafia is a subset of those 5 names, because I've narrowed down who I believe is clean. 3/5 isn't too bad of odds.

I believe that Walrein is village and I've felt the same way since btb claimed vanilla with an unknown item early on D1. I thought that Acklow defended himself very well, though I haven't really felt quite the same about Walrein. Based on the two previous players in the slot, I had a very confident town read, and Walrein has dropped that to a somewhat confident town read.

I also left Paperblade out of my top 5, because if I remember correctly, I thought that Solar Vapor was doing a decent job at attempting to get reactions from players (especially AG). Recently, Paperblade has been actively participating (helping to make up for SV being out for so long, so we can get a better read on the slot) and I've definitely found his posts to be pro-town. He's spread his suspicion from Zyph to MS, to Walrein, and to Woodchuck, trying to get reads on players he considers scummy. I'm leaning town on Pblade.

Where is @Zyphirex ?

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Given that he last posted Tuesday, and was online as recently as yesterday, I'd say he's clammed up to avoid giving any more information on the mafia. If he was really town, he would have at least pushed on Metal Sonic more after being so strident about MS's scumminess.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
I'm sorry, my post yesterday for screwed up. damn xenforo. Reposting it here, + a few responses to Walrein's extra false pushes.

Me said:
HDD said:
@Metal Sonic i asked you to explain why woodchuck was your #1 town read before, please do.
This post here is extremely townie, similar to the high standards of yourself and Spiffy. As such, I will put him in my group of "Practically confirmed town". Since you all are most likely town anyway there isn't much of a "more or less" town; it just is the cream of the crop.

Paperblade]Also I dislike MS's "Paperblade could be pushing Zyphir for towncred!" It's a copout statement for when you can't find anything scummy about the action but want to try to discredit it anyway.[/quote] You are right. Honestly the action isn't very scummy because the town would most likely be voting him anyway said:
Metal Sonic: Has become my top scum read for the following reasons:

This is one of the most horrible misreps made in this thread. Did you make this at 1 AM or are you scum with Zyphirex? Unacceptably baseless and false accusations; and also false scumreads = not actually scumreads but tries to make me look as bad as possible.

Please explain where you got this statement from. Not only does it have no basis, but its not actually a scumtell; tell me you actually read those "King Buddha" posts: Oh you don't? Then you must be in cahoots with him!

2."In fact, I wonder if this is some sort of organized bus attempt, as MS, despite ignoring Zyph's assault on him, has been tunneling him all day [/speculation]"

3. No reasoning for opinions.

My read on Houndoomsday and Spiffy

A Zyph case had already been made Day 1, please go read back in-thread if you happen to forget. Granted, my Day 2 reasoning is indeed as you say, but an extremely large case was made against him last day and I feel that it is not necessary to make another one.

Horrible quality, Walrein. I might have excused you; but after what barty did, I now doubt your alignment.

Walrein said:
Pardon me if I've misinterpreted you, MS, but most of your reasoning for defense (outside of saying that a case against Zyph was made D1) seems to be something along the lines of "NO UR WRONG"
To clarify: My defense to Zyphirex is "NO UR SCUM AND TELLING US FAKE SHIT IGNORING"
My defense to you is "NO UR WRONG"

I'm not sure what other kind of defense you want me to make since you can think about anything you like "Obama is a terrorist!" "lolno ur wrong"

>please cite examples of you backing up your opinions because I legitimately have seen none

I apologise if you were unable to read my previous post properly because of the technical error. Please look at my above post; I have provided why Houndoomsday is conf-town(which you agreed on) and Spiffy too. If you don't know how to see them: There are blue words on the fourth line after your aforementioned question. Click them.

>You've misinterpreted me. By "assaulted" I mean "accused you of being scum". Generally when someone does this you would want to defend yourself so he no longer thinks you're scum, yes?

No.

1. Generally my ass. Do I look like a "general" or "average" person to you?

2. Generally when an insane person accuses you of being a serial rapist, I ignore them(I don't know about you!). Likewise,

3. When a scum accuses me of being a scum, I also ignore him.

4. This is a bit hypocritical, but a /conf-town/ Snaquaza accused Zyphirex of being scum. Why don't you tell Zyph to "respond" to Snaquaza as well, seeing as to a flipped vanillager is more credible.

>Say hypothetically that you were scum, and I was your teammate. If you were to accuse me of being mafia in one of your posts, I might accidentally tend to not my defend myself very well, if at all, because the natural psychological reaction is to realize that your partner is bullshitting and not take his accusation against you seriously

Say hypothetically that you were a (known/clinically proven) crazy idiot, and I was a very impatient guy. If you were to accuse me of murdering someone, I will most probably not defend myself very well, if at all, because the natural psychological reaction is to realize that you are bullshitting and not take your accusation against me seriously

Case closed. Less crazy-talk, more real substance.

Zyphirex has been well known for the past few pages to post a ton of crap. As I repeated time and time again, I only took him seriously when he calmed down and I asked to claim his item, and I also issued a threat against him. My rationale is that a snaquaza scum flip can clean a zyph but a zyph scum flip does not clean a snaquaza. Therefore both will be lynched day 2 regardless.

Instead of fulfilling his promise, Zyphirex 1. turned back on his word, as always, proving to be an unreliable person in general for doing such a stunt multiple times in the game itself, 2. Ungrateful bastard instead of trying to post decent stuff has a 1 town read 1 scum read all null reads yeah super helpful 3. Goes back to spamming bullshit 4. Clams up and gets out of the thread like a scum awaiting death 5. does not provide any more information so as to not reveal his teammates.

Yeah guys we all made a wrong move in lynching town-snaquaza, we should have lynched the scum-zyph who was full of complaints and crap and inexperienced rather than the town-snaq who was quiet and unabrasive and experienced in at least RNG NOC

Redeem ourselves. Hunt scum.

hi. im going to hammer in 24 hours provided no deadline. 24 hour warning

leaning zyph but if it becomes clear the village is leaning towards someone else i might do that. will post thoughts tonight, only a couple minutes right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)