Mario Kart Mafia (NOC) END: VILLAGE WINS

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
they're also referred to as mafia rolecops and show up moderately frequently

Keep in mind, however: he stated that you were BG after you claimed

if metal sonic was scum and Spiffy wasn't, town would have already lost unless blackhawk and I are also scum.

But I know we are not.

Thus, FMPOV, Spiffy is confirmed maflord

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well said Woodchuck.

Woodchuck is now one of my confirmed town

->Spiffy
->Houndoomsday
->Woodchuck

Oh btw @Woodchuck, don't you think that there are too many bodyguard roles/utility in the game?

Zyphirex you scum I shouldnt have changed my mind no thanks to jalmont's fair grand speech

I am going to avenge snaquaza for his being a town and a scumhunter

YOUR DEATH IS NOT IN VAIN!
Metal Sonic heavily, heavily breadcrumbed that he had inspected me and found me to be bodyguard in this post.
I am positive that Metal Sonic is a legitimate inspector, so unless he's a mafia rolecop, the village is Woodchuck / Metal Sonic / Paperblade / Blackhawk11, and the scum are Jalmont / Spiffy / Walrein.
Assuming that Metal Sonic has inspect powers, I'd like to see arguments from both sides of this conflict as to whom I should lynch. I went back and read through the entire game to get a good guess of who the teams are here, but I'd rather use the rest of this day to see what the others have to say (and given that this is LYLO I'm surprised people aren't delving back into post histories in order to make arguments >_>)

I'm not delving back because A. I promised myself and the host I wouldn't read anything before I subbed in B. I'm cocky as fuk

You should probably lynch one of the people you don't think is village

reason: so that village can win

Ampharos

i don't need to read back because it's impossible for me to be on the same team as metal sonic. as i am village, this would make him scum

Woodchuck, why are you positive that he is a legitimate inspector?

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Because of how heavily he breadcrumbed that I was bodyguard immediately after my first post on D2. (So heavily, in fact, that it probably contributed to the mafia realizing they should hook me...)

@Walrein I didn't vote Metal Sonic because he's only the inspector and has no use for the scum any more. Blackhawk or Pblade could have a power that benefiyts them more at this point again.

ONCE AGAIN Paperblade and Blackhawk have changed their story. Now the are not masons but twins! Metal Sonic said that Blackhawk came up as a mason, so that is another inconsistency for that group. The only players that need to lie multiple times are mafia.

There are so many holes in their story. If anything they are throwing shit trying to make something stick.

@Woodchuck it's confirmed that MS is inspector but not confirmed his alignment. Please tell me where your head is at.

Ampharos

spiffy, apparently masons and twins are the same thing on mafiascum according to the link blackhawk posted. I have no clue if Eagle has a background in mafiascum though.

From my perspective, metal sonic is the only confirmed scum. Thus my vote.

My only fear is that some other member of the scumteam have a gamechanging power, so we might as well leave their inspector alive because it's completely useless after we've all claimed.

They're giving this win to us on a silver platter, I don't want some freak role to mess us up...

I don't care if mason and twin are the same, I have still pointed out several inconsistencies with their "story" that are too scummy to overlook.

Ampharos

@Spiffy: what if metal sonic isn't the actual mafia rolecop? what if someone else is, and MS is simply pubclaiming to protect them?

...i don't buy it either, but it's not 100% guaranteed that MS himself is the rolecop

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I am home! Was reading from my phone at school but couldn't login/reply so meh

Okay so basically

1. Fakeclaiming vanillager was real stupid of PB/hawk to do(yes, I agree smh), and if my #1 PR did not save your ass we would have lost to Spiffy's glib scumtongue by now. Will scold you etc in postgame but lets focus

2. Spiffy and Walrein are basically caught scum and are epically flailing and stuff. "Mafia Rolecop" making up bs? I'm pretty sure that Hawk/PB are the mafia masons then? And Woodchuck must be the "Mafia Bodyguard" because such roles exist. However they are of the lowest probability.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Doctor

http://prntscr.com/1o2zie

lol I assumed Hawk's partner was Walrein from this , walrein being very confident and PB being "mild town"

"lol im wrong" again

3. @Woodchuck I am so sorry if my breadcrumb was too heavy >.<
Considering that the scumteam is a strong team of 3 experienced players Spiffy Walrein Jalmont, yeah it isn't very far fetched that they caught on to it. Sorry! The good news is: We still win!

4. #934 is like the worst flail ever. You are lamer than Spiffy. Shame on you. Be cool scum like spiffy or quiet scum like Jalmont

Vote: Walrein for lamest scum

Finally @Woodchuck

Woodchuck said:
under what scenario would the town have won the game without the massclaim?
Any scenario that involves the town not fucking up and lynching the final 3 scum: Walrein, Spiffy and Jalmont in unbroken succession with no unexpected elements arising from any Mafia power roles, Town negative-utility power roles, or general inability to follow the plan due to doubt, will guarantee a win for the town.

Basically, the massclaim was unnecessary.

tl;dr sheep me and lynch scum

PS: There is one silver lining in Blackhawk/PB fakeclaiming: Spiffy or Walrein won't be able to throw shit on me saying "Oh Sonic claimed that they were masons after they claimed masons! Therefore his inspector claim is bs!"

They've done that with your BG claim and would have most probably done so in the hypothetical mason claim.

BTW: Walrein/Spiffy/Jalmont is a scumpackage.

Sonic/PB/Blackhawk is a "scum claims that we are" scumpackage.

Therefore Walrein's flail that "I cannot be on the same team as him" with him is misleading, its more like "the groups of 3 players in the above packages are on the same team; and a different group means a different team"

Using logic to deflect flailing scum is tiring(especially when they are strong players!), I'm really tempted to nvm

Votecount 3.1: The storm

Spiffy: (2) Paperblade, Blackhawk11, Metal Sonic, Blackhawk11
Blackhawk11: (1) Spiffy
Metal Sonic: (1) Walrein
Walrein: (1) Metal Sonic
Paperblade: (0) Metal Sonic

Not Voting: Jalmont, Woodchuck

Blackhawk11

one on one
Metal Sonic, if you really are village, then get your vote off of Walrein. We can decide between you and him later. For now, let's lynch Spiffy, since he's the only player that PB and I know 100% to be mafia.

Ampharos

I think I've already explained with logical reasoning why it's impossible for me and Metal Sonic to be on the same team based on the results he's given and thus I fail to see how I'm "epic flailing".

Lol wtf is MS even doing right now? Trying to distance himself from his scumbuddies? Thank you for exhibiting more scummy behavior that Woodchuck can use to make his decision.

@Blackhawk11 I'd love to know how you've deduced that I am the only guaranteed scum in your eyes.

@Walrein Please remember that MS is the one taking the risk claiming village inspector, meaning he is probably the most expendable of the scum. I'm way too scared of the roles that the other scum might have.

Blackhawk11

one on one
1: I am village.
2: I voted for Spiffy.
3: It is possible for the mafia to hammer a villager when at least one non-mafia player is voting for said villager.
4: The mafia will immediately hammer a villager whenever possible to win the game.
5: Spiffy is still alive.
Because I am village and voted for Spiffy, the mafia would have hammered if Spiffy is village.
But Spiffy has not been hammered.
Therefore, Spiffy must be mafia.

Of course, this proof is only confirmed from mine and Paperblade's perspectives (and the mafia, and MS if he isn't included in the mafia already), but if Woodchuck believes that I am a Mason then the rest follows.

Nvm Blackhawk11. In your eyes I would have been hammered already if I was clean.

Ok @Woodchuck pay close attention I figured this out.
OH MY GOD.
There is NO way there are masons and an inspector on the village. Think of it balance wise: That basically cleans two villagers a night which is extremely broken against the mafia and the would have no way of winning.
I made this post before Blackhawk and Pblade changed their claim to twins. As you can see, I made the assumption that the mason was the traditional Smogon definition (recruiting one villager per night). Now @Blackhawk11 and @Paperblade, Why didn't you correct me when I assumed you guys were the recruiting type of mason? This proves that you only claimed twins as a last resort when Walrein pointed out the flaw in your mason claim. Thus, you are mafia.

Just to clarify in case some don't understand, I am certain of MS-Pblade-Blackhawk scumteam because I would have been hammered by the remaining scum if they weren't all voting for me already.

@Jalmont vote for MS already! He is guaranteed scum in your eyes.

Anyway, idc which scum dies!!
Unvote Blackhawk11
Vote Metal Sonic

Probably because I'm skimming your posts and missed that. MS's original post where he outed as inspector implied that we work like twins though because he was assuming Blackhawk only had 1 partner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)