Mario Kart Mafia (NOC) END: VILLAGE WINS

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
But either way it would be in his interest to fish out a mafia to the village anyway.

Anywa he is not being #1 scumhunter #1 scumhunter is consistently fishing out scum in every post actively; Metal Sonic is not doing that.

Some last analysis of Metal Sonic. I read through the RNG NOC, and I can say this. The only difference between Metal Sonic then and Metal Sonic now is that for the most part he is trying to make his posts look a bit nicer. He still is throwing around scumshots and village judgments with little to no evidence and trying to bandwagon his ridiculous scum claims, and gathering support for a lynch by saying "PLEASE LYNCH WITH HELLFIRE" is not particularly constructive.
@Celever He wasn't doing that in the RNG NOC, but he was still calling himself #1 Scumhunter. The only difference here is that he doesn't repeatedly call himself #1 Scumhunter.

In summary, Metal Sonic seems very scummy and not very helpful to the village, so I would probably pick him for a lynch on Day 2 (if I'm still alive by then).

@Celever You can indeed judge me by my predecessors actions, but I think it would be wise to consider my actions as well. Later today I will address my predecessors actions and try to explain them (this will be difficult).

Lastly, if people don't start being active, I'm going to be lynched in less than 48 hours in an "Oops, time's up" scenario. Metal Sonic and Snaquaza seem to be stalling to get me lynched, and the general inactivity/unresponsiveness of players makes it quite difficult to escape a lynch. With this much inactivity, it would be hard to quickly change votes, so I need to start making serious appeals now. With this in mind, I will make an appeal to a number of players to reconsider their votes (or lack thereof).

@Houndoomsday I'm asking you to reconsider your analysis of Snaquaza and your analysis of me as you are the only player that I currently seem to have a hope of getting to unvote me.
@Aura Guardian and @Walrein Perhaps you might consider using your votes to affect the current conflict.
@Blackhawk11 Perhaps you could consider the actions of Snaquaza and make judgments about that.
@Jalmont Please comment on Snaquaza.

I will be posting more analysis of players later today along with an attempted explanation of my predecessors actions.

Now, I will wait and hope this appeal doesn't backfire.

I can see this lynch going three ways:
1) Zyph flips mafia. Yay!
2) Zyph flips village. Ok, that's a loss, but it means we can finally trust everything he said, which will give us something to go by
3) Zyph somehow convinces lots of people to vote someone else, which repeats 1 and 2 for someone else. Frankly, we have so little information atm that I have the sinking feeling getting someone to flip is necessary to do anything else.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
"seems to be"... "for the most part"... "seems very scummy"....

"seem" more

Hedge more you scumbag

I'm okay with lynching Snaquaza or Zyphirex; snaquaza is bussing zyph while zyph is taking another approach for self preservation

Its very likely at least 1 of them is scum,

honestly? i think both of you arent helping the village at all. hes posting close to noting but fluff, and your logic is full of holes and your behavior has been questionable (no i am not going to unvote you because you asked me to switch). you also moaned like 3-4 times in your last post about being lynched and kept making references to it, which just gives me a bad vibe. in addition you seem to have "celever syndrome" aka lashing out with bad scum accusations instead of defending yourself when lynched. its hard to read snaquaza because he hasnt posted at all

so yeah not changing it unless you really pull something out of a hat. kinda echoing ms either is a good lynch but you seem to be more toxic to the village atm

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I can see this lynch going three ways:
1) Zyph flips mafia. Yay!
2) Zyph flips village. Ok, that's a loss, but it means we can finally trust everything he said, which will give us something to go by
3) Zyph somehow convinces lots of people to vote someone else, which repeats 1 and 2 for someone else. Frankly, we have so little information atm that I have the sinking feeling getting someone to flip is necessary to do anything else.
isn't this post true for literally every player in the game 9_9

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
like seriously can you get any more generic than "either we lynch a mafia, or we lynch a village, and we get some more information from that"
i thought that, as an experienced player, aura guardian's posts would be more helpful rather than empty posts that don't contribute anything

@Houndoomsday how can you fault Zyphirex for not defending himself and in your very next sentence give Snaquaza a free pass because he hasn't posted anything? Ok not a free pass, but honestly Zyphirex doesn't seem all that scummy to me. He has given explanations and defenses for all of his actions whereas Snaquaza has seen everyone's requests for him to defend himself multiple times so there is no excuse for him to have not obliged. His bandwagon vote on Zyphirex had a crappy justification, why is everyone ignoring this?

I just find it weird that the majority of players have settled on Zyphirex when Snaquaza is clearly the better target (imo).

@Aura Guardian if you had to vote for someone other than Solar Vapor right now who would it be and why?
I would ask @Jalmont the same question but he is just going to ignore me, which is also unacceptable but too late in the day to worry about right now.

thats a good point spiffy. what i meant to say is that i feel like zyphirex is actively harming the village, or at least that is how im perceiving it. he already is making the questionable decision to do things like say bullshit to get reactions, which while it does provide information, mucks up communication as well and honesty i think that when he posted he didnt think it was bs and gave an excuse. in addition his scumreads are very arbitrary and panicky. i wasnt really giving snaquaza a free pass, there is simply not enough to analyze, however zyphirex seems to be acting worse under pressure, which gives us more to read in the future, hence my vote

@Woodchuck: I guess I was a bit too terse with my reasoning, sorry. I figure Zyph is about as good a bet as any. Actually, a better bet than most others could be today.

@Spiffy: I would vote Zyph, probably, but next up would probably be ... maybe Snaquaza? Not so sure, but Zyph and Solar Vapor are the two I'm comfortable voting

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Did I ever mention that Houndoomsday is very town on my list?

Metal Sonic #335 said:
This is one of the best/towniest posts I've seen in the thread.

Houndoomsday upgraded ----> Probably Town.
Yes. Now Houndoomsday is one of the players in this game that I will never lynch. Along with the likes of Spiffy and Celever.

Actually, you know what? I agree with Zyph. I SHOULD take my vote off Solar Vapor and use it on someone else. Unvote. Lynch Zypherex. After all, I can just pressure Solar Vapor's sub later, and I'm not likely to get anything useful out of it later.

I believe this is L-2?

"actively harming the village" is not posting there's LEGIT no WAY you can harm the village by posting except for probably spamming the thread with bullshit (like not trying)

sorry - maybe i am feelin uninterested due to the attitude of most people in this thread - and i don't mean to pick on anyone but really it's just rehashed stuff "ur not contributing" "yea ur aren't contributing" "oh ur toxic for the village LYNCH IT"

@Zyphirex is this your first mafia game? if not, where else have you played, would you mind linking to previous games

my opinion of this lynch depends on this question so answer honestly

i dunno i just cba to be bothered i guess..']

i've said it before and i'll say it again speculation is worthless... speculation about ANYTHING is such a waste of time there's no need to discuss it... you think something is most likely stick with that

metal sonic dealing with absolutes is incredibly silly because in mafia there is no such thing as an absolute MINUS INNOCENT CHILDREN but obv those aren't in play i'm just sayin that sort of attitude can and will backfire on you

ya i have to host a game my b this is short

To be honest, this is my first forum mafia game (let alone a NOC). I have played IRL mafia games before, and have experience with mafia from PO (and I have gathered that you guys hate mafia players from PO). In hindsight, the initial posts were probably a mistake. You guys seem hellbent on lynching me. I am pretty much resigned to dying at this point, so tomorrow I will post some final defense, analysis, last words, and a role claim (even though my role is more use to the village if the mafia kills me) and give up. :(

I can't believe I'm at L-2 like this. Only Houndoomsday and Celever have put any effort into justifying their votes. Even Celever has hardly come up with reasonable arguments beyond saying that my predecessors were scummy.
Snaquaza said, "I thought of it first."
Metal Sonic said, "All of your posts are bullshit, and you use fancy words, so I don't give a damn about how you defend yourself."
Aura Guardian said, "He could be villager, and he could be mafia, and, when he dies, we will get some information."
What kind of arguments are these?

Also, Metal Sonic just did some ridiculous buddying with Houndoomsday, Spiffy, and Celever. His phrasing is along the lines of my original post about Snaquaza (One of the things I'm being lynched for).

I guess in this last non-final defense post I will take the time to rail about everything (I probably shouldn't be posting when I'm really tired).

@Snaquaza Really man? I know that you can do better than this. Even if you like to troll me a lot, you can still come up with better arguments than that.

@Metal Sonic I don't know what your deal is, but you really seem to be full of shit. I have been through both the RNG NOC and this game, and your behavior has the same general tone. You make liberal use of the BS shotgun. That is, you fire around randomly, hoping you can hit something. You make crap posts and then rely on other players to provide any meaningful analysis. I am 99% certain you are scum, and, if you aren't, you are an idiot.

@Aura Guardian You seem to be a fairly good and intelligent player, even if slightly inactive. However, your last argument seems to be pulled right out of your ass with horrible logic to back it up. It just seems like a bandwagoning excuse to me.

@Celever You seem to be trying hard even though I disagree with your logic quite a lot. I still think you should rethink some of your analysis, but, at this point, that isn't going to change anything. It was fun to play with you.

@Jalmont Your posts seemed pretty lazy, distracted, and uninspired. You style was a bit terse and rough, too, but I found you kind of funny sometimes. Maybe my opinion is a bit biased because you aren't one of the people pushing for a Zyphirex lynch (yet).

@Houndoomsday You are the only player who I feel has made a decent argument for lynching me, although I still disagree with it. This is somewhat justified by the fact that I attacked you a lot when I first subbed in. Other than that, good game to you, sir.

@Walrein You haven't posted that much, so I don't really know about you, but you seem to be fairly reasonable.

@Woodchuck Sorry for the random accusation. It looks like I ended up just hurting myself with it. You seem to be experienced and intelligent, so good game to you.

@Blackhawk11 Sorry to you as well for the random accusation. You have made some interesting posts, and it was fun playing with you.

@Spiffy You have made some intelligent posts with valuable analysis. Many people seem to follow your word on things (I wish they'd follow your word on not lynching me right now :p). It was nice playing with you.

@Solar Vapor Damn inactive player.

To my predecessors: Fuck you guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if all three of the scum are among the people voting for me right now, so @everyone else, promise me you will kill them all.

I know this kind of posting is probably really unprofessional, but I honestly don't give a damn right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)