MartinLancer's Trade Market - Partially closed until August (Exams on my way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm interested in your old stock stantler. I don't have anything in an apricorn ball, but I have luxury ball riolu and dream ball togetic if your interested in either.

Hi! I dont need the Misdreavus anymore since i obtain another in this time, but just tell me if you still want the Vivillon and we can make another trade.
What is the value of a Pokeball Pattern Vivillon clone? Also im interested in a female run away Buneary
I don't think a Pokeball Vivillon clone has a very big value as it has been cloned a lot of time. I can offer you : Pokeball Vivillon + a female run away Buneary spitback (5ivs) for a perfect Female Slakoth, a perfect QS Vivillon and a female spitback of this :
Adamant | Technician| 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Defog, Baton Pass. Is this trade ok for you ?

I don't think a Pokeball Vivillon clone has a very big value as it has been cloned a lot of time. I can offer you : Pokeball Vivillon + a female run away Buneary spitback (5ivs) for a perfect Female Slakoth, a perfect QS Vivillon and a female spitback of this :
Adamant | Technician| 31/31/31/X/31/31 | EM : Defog, Baton Pass. Is this trade ok for you ?
Sure, i think that its fair :)

Hi! I was interested in this old stock Dratini:

#147 Dratini | Stock:
Marvel Scale ♂ 1

If it's still available, that is. Thank you!

Hi, I'm interested in a Noibat w/ Switcheroo. I'd also like a Scatterbug w/ Rage Powder, preferably male. I can trade you a 5IV female Teddiursa in a Moon Ball. Or if there's something specific you want, just name it & I'll see if I have it.

And I'll trade you an unbred, female Sudowoodo in a Friend Ball for one of your mystery eggs.

Edit: Oh, one more thing. Would it be possible to have Scatterbug traded to me when it's still an egg? (Save, hatch, check IVs, reset if it's good). I want to be able to nickname it. I'd ask you to name it, but I tend to change my mind a lot, and that can get annoying. If you'd be willing to do that, I'll give you one extra Pokémon for free.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in a Level Ball Slakoth spitback, CML for it please?
A female Ekans spitback (Moon ball, intimitade) would be fine

Hi, I'm interested in a Noibat w/ Switcheroo. I'd also like a Scatterbug w/ Rage Powder, preferably male. I can trade you a 5IV female Teddiursa in a Moon Ball. Or if there's something specific you want, just name it & I'll see if I have it.

And I'll trade you an unbred, female Sudowoodo in a Friend Ball for one of your mystery eggs.

Edit: Oh, one more thing. Would it be possible to have Scatterbug traded to me when it's still an egg? (Save, hatch, check IVs, reset if it's good). I want to be able to nickname it. I'd ask you to name it, but I tend to change my mind a lot, and that can get annoying. If you'd be willing to do that, I'll give you one extra Pokémon for free.
The Sudowoodo and Teddiursa for the egg and Noibat trade is ok.
I can breed the Scatterbug in egg, what other pkm you have to offer?

That can happen. What time can you go on? You're 11 hours behind me, I can usually be on between 8-10am and 4-5pm your time. If not we can trade over the weekend when I'll be on all the time.
In the weekend is ok, i will be online a couple of hours more today too if you can get the spitback

A female Ekans spitback (Moon ball, intimitade) would be fine

The Sudowoodo and Teddiursa for the egg and Noibat trade is ok.
I can breed the Scatterbug in egg, what other pkm you have to offer?
I've some nice Kalos legendaries & shinies. Or if there's anything specific you want, tell me & I'll see if I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)