[MATCH OVER] 4v4 Doubles - Doran Dragon vs Acklow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
|

Orita-chan (F) | Hoot-chan (M)
HP: 72 | 37
Energy: 73 | 10
Boosts/Drops: X | -1 Def
Others: Substitute (Orita-chan, 18 HP remaining), Reflect (Both mons, reduces physical damage by 5, 5 more actions)
Actions: AncientPower x3 (Growlie) sub Sub (25%) if Sub breaks | Hypnosis (Growlie) - Dream Eater (Growlie) / Supersonic (Growlie) - Night Shade (Luna)
|

Growlie (M) | Luna (F)
HP: 90 | 46
Energy:
100 | 57
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk (Luna)
Others:
Confusion (Luna, 2 more actions), Paralysis (Luna, 15%)
Actions: Hide behind tree - Flame Wheel (Orita-chan) - Wild Charge (Hoot-chan) | Disable (Hypnosis, Hoot-chan) - Night Shade (Orita-chan) - Pain Split (Orita-chan)

Speed Order: Luna - Orita-chan - Hoot-chan - Growlie

---------------------------------------------------------

Round 5: A Light in the Cave - NO GOOD FOR OWLS

Woof woof! Hear that? It's Growlie the Growlithe! Hahahahahahhahahahaha! Oh crap, what was that HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWLLLLLL!???!?!??! Shit, that was quite intimidating!

Using the last powers of Trick Room, Luna attempts to Disable Luna's Hypnosis. HOWEVER, being faster, she didn't really... do anything. Must be disabled herself or something. Growlie can clearly be seen trying to thrust himself behind a nearby glowing cave tree (wtf) before Orita-chan tosses a mysterious AncientPower from the nearby rocks toward him! The attack speedily rises into an arch toward Growlie, and droops downward onto the slowly moving Growlie. That Trick Room looks like it had a terrible side effect for both cases! Only small bits of the AncientPower were able to hit Growlie's backside as he leaps behind the tree in safety. What about Hoot-chan? Looks like she tried to Hypnotize that moving doggy from before, but the fact that the place was still in an UPROAR means that the move basically... DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! What an action! And now the place seems quieting down... oops! And it's another "oops" when Hoot-chan suddenly falls onto the ground, wings spread, from his drain of energy, fainted. He had so much more to live for this match...

ANYWAY, Orita-chan's the lone girl on the other side now, though she's met with a shady, feminine shade of night fervor from miss Luna from the other side! Her Substitute takes the damage in defense, but it's creaking and deteriorating! There's Growlie in for the charge with a nice, round, slow Flame Wheel. God being in a Trick Room must be a pain for Growlie as he gets SMASHED by an incoming AncientPower! Growlie cries in pain... deep pain... until he then finds the courage to break out of the ancient rocks and continue his flaming wheel toward the awaiting Substitute, which crumbles into fiery pieces until Orita-chan's pretty face reveals. Luna, who was watching the scene from nearby, feels like she just popped out of her annoying confusion!

Noticing her HP draining, Luna telepathically links up with Orita-chan's lone soul and gives her a split of pain! My my, that was quite healthy for Luna, but not so great for Orita-chan's health. Annoyed by the disappearance of her Substitute, Orita-chan goes ahead to create yet another lovely Substitute (25%). This one seems mighty sturdy! Too bad it was too late to avoid that Pain Split, but no biggie as Growlie's swift Wild Charge was easily absorbed from the side.

Orita-chan and her Substitute are situated nearby some shining crystals on the cave's side, where light is shining from the somewhat open ceiling downward. Luna and Growlie can be seen carefully surrounding the poor little leaf girl, but I sense she'll have some nice back-up soon! It's also apparent that the mystical boxes that symbolize Trick Room have disappeared. Now it seems Growlie might be in a roll!

|

Orita-chan (F) | Hoot-chan (M)
HP: 36 | tired hooters
Energy: 41 | 0
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk | X
Others: Substitute (Orita-chan, 21 HP remaining), Reflect (Both mons, reduces physical damage by 5, 2 more actions)
|

Growlie (M) | Luna (F)
HP: 72 | 59
Energy:
88 | 36
Others:
Paralysis (Luna, 15%, 10% next round)

Orita-chan

A1: AncientPower (Growlie) > 6 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = 11 / 2 = [6 Damage] [4 Energy]
A2: AncientPower (Growlie) > 6 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [11 Damage] [8 Energy]
A3: Substitute > [20 Energy] (this is an 23 HP Substitute from 25% of 90)

Hoot-chan
A1: Hypnosis > [10 Energy]

Growlie
A1: Run behind tree > [2 Energy]
A2: Flame Wheel > 6 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) x 1.5 = 16-5 = [11 Damage] [3 Energy]
A3: Wild Charge > 9 + (4-3 x 1.5) x .67 = 7-5 = [2 Damage, 1 Damage Recoil] [7 Energy]

Luna
A1: Disable > [6 Energy]
A2: Night Shade (Orita-chan) > [10 Damage] [6 Energy]
A3: Pain Split > [+13 HP for Luna, -13 HP for Orita-chan] [9 Energy]

Trick Room is GONE!

To make things faster, GO ROCKY! ROCK ON!

ACKLOW ORDERS!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Yeah, we've been giving Hoot-chan a run for her money in this battle...

Alright Growlie, you've been working really hard, let's get this battle finished up though...
I want you to give Orita-chan a big fuss. Flare Blitz her once to pummel her substitute. Follow up by another Flare Blitz to her face before she can get a chance to Substitute up. Then I want you to Flame Charge her one last time. Our goal here is to get that substitute out of the way so we can hurt her a bit, and then set ourselves up for the next round. Try to aggravate those bugs/grass types that are in the brush so that they do extra damage to Rocky the Onix.

So:
1)Flare Blitz Orita-chan
2)Flare Blitz Orita-chan
3)Flame Charge Orita-chan

Luna, you've been such a nuisance, but that doesn't make you any less the woman that you are. I want you to be kind to our friend Orita-chan here andhit her with a mental, Psychic blow to the feet. Try to trip her. Orita-chan's grace isn't up to par like yours and you need to show her what a real woman is like. After you do that, I want you to help Growlie out by Skill Swapping Intimidate with your Levitate. Growlie will be able to fly, and won't be hurt by those nasty Ground attacks that Rocky the Onix has as easily. After that, I want you to greet our new guest, Rocky, by Disabling any Rock-type move he used earlier (but make sure that if he used more than one that you negate the stronger of the two).

So:
1)Psychic Orita-chan
2)Skill Swap Levitate to Growlie in exchange for Intimidate
3)Disable the strongest Rock-type move that Rocky used this round.

Ok, Rocky, I want you to start this round with an Earthquake. If Growlie gets levitate, I want you to use Nock Down, but otherwise continue your EQ streak.

Ok, Orita-chan, I want you to Magical Leaf on Luna, and if your substitute ever falls, heal fast with Synthesis, then make a new Substitute with 25% health.

Rocky: Earthquake x3>>>If Growlie gets Levitate, use Nock Down
Orita-Chan: Magical Leaf x3>>>If Substitute falls, Synthesis, then make a new one at 25% health

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
|

Orita-chan (F) | Rocky (M)
HP: 36 | 90
Energy: 41 | 100
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk | X
Others: Substitute (Orita-chan, 21 HP remaining), Reflect (Both mons, reduces physical damage by 5, 2 more actions)
Actions: Magical Leaf x3 (Luna) (If Substitute falls, Synthesis, then make a new one at 25% health) | EQ x3 (sub Knock Down if Growlie receives Levitate)
|

Growlie (M) | Luna (F)
HP: 72 | 59
Energy:
88 | 36
Others:
Paralysis (Luna, 10%)
Actions:Flare Blitz x2 (Orita-chan) - Flame Charge (Orita-chan) | Psychic (Orita-chan) - Skill Swap (Growlie) - Disable (Rock-type move from Rocky)

Speed Order: Rocky - Growlie - Orita-chan - Luna

Round 6: Spammy

Indeed.

Seems like Rocky's ready to roll! And he begins with... a devastating Earthquake! This shakes up the whole cavern into a mess! Who's the victim? We got multiples! Orita-chan's Substitute and Growlie look a bit injured... and... oh no, the HORRORS of the cave have arrived! But wait... they... don't seem to be attacking. I guess not, since Rocky's pretty scary! Anyway, looks like Growlie's preparing to charge into Orita-chan for a flaming Flare Blitz! This attack violently burns down Orita-chan's poorly constructed Substitute and look! it's Orita-chan's lovely leafy face showing now! She can tell... she's going to get jacked. With that in mind, she runs toward the spot where light appears the most and uses Synthesis to regain back some consciousness and life in herself. Lovely. Ah, here's Luna finally approaching! What's taking her so long now? (hehe.) She's radiating into a psionic glow and... it seems like Orita-chan is too! This must be the works of a Psychic! With a little tilt of the move, Orita-chan immediately falls face flat onto the ground, legs stretched like she just got ran over by a car or something! OOOF! Now THAT was impolite!

Rocky's not happy. He pummels the ground with another strong Earthquake! This shifts the ground and makes the ground more leveled than usual, but that doesn't really have an effect. What DID have an effect was Orita-chan and Growlie getting thrashed about onto the wall, and dozens of wild Grass and Bug Pokemon getting crippled! Oh crap. NOW THEY'RE MAD! And now they jump right into the scene with an angry attitude! Dozens of Grass-like and Bug-like substances scatter through the entire arena and strike every contender available! The damage? [8 Bug Damage - Orita-chan, 12 Grass Damage - Rocky, 5 Bug Damage - Growlie, 9 Grass Damage - Luna] Ouch! After the assault, the critters quickly back away and hide in secret, eyes blinking and watching. Ignoring the critter's works, Growlie takes advantage of Orita-chan's opening with another violent Flare Blitz! This bumps Orita-chan right into the depths of the caves! Weeeeeeeeeo BOINK! And it seems like Orita-chan has just SMASHED onto one of those little critters, effectively murdering it! Oh crap 2. Now they're REALLY MAD! The monsterlike Pokemon immediately surround Orita-chan and throw her back into the stage... and then begin their alien assault against the players. SPLIIIIIOSH! Acids of Grass and Bug germs are sprayed upon every Pokemon yet again! [4 Grass Damage - Orita-chan, 6 Bug Damage - Rocky, 5 Grass Damage - Growlie, 7 Bug Damage - Luna] JESUS WTF MAN GET THE HELL OUT MIGHT HAVE TO CALL SECURITY oh wait they're wild Pokemon that's why nvm. With desperation, Orita-chan attempts to create another Substitute, but her HP is WAY WAY DEPLETED. There was just no way she could construct it with her state of health, which is... very bad! For Luna, she hovers a bit toward Growlie and links up with him for a Wi-Fi trade! MY LEVITATE FOR YOUR INTIMIDATE. Y/N? IS IT SHINY? YES!!! DEAL and there we go, folks, a Growlie with Levitate and a Luna with Intimidate, all thanks to Skill Swap! Preetty cool! At this very precious moment, the Reflect on Orita-chan's side shatters unexpectedly into a million pieces.

Seeing how Growlie's on the air now, Rocky attempts to normalize his abnormality with a smashing Knock Down attack! This immediately bashes Growlie onto the ground, flat, and... fainted. Awww, poor doggy! But what this means is that Orita-chan's life is barely spared! In revenge for her tripping, Orita-chan delivers a frenzy of Magical Leafs that slice and dice Luna's ghostly hide. Still, she's alive due to her natural bulk! Luna then... "hovers" toward Rocky and attempts to Disable some kind of Rock move. IDENTIFYING... IDENTIFYING... TARGET FOUND. KNOCK DOWN DISABLED. BYE BYE. And poor Rocky, he totally forgot anything Knock Down related!

|

HP: 12 | 72
Energy: 23 | 81
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk (Orita-chan)
Others: Disable (Knock Down - Rocky, 6 more actions)
|

Growlie (M) | Luna (F)
HP: smashed | 34
Energy:
0 | 16
Others:
Paralysis (Luna, 10%, 5% next round), Skill Swap (Luna: Intimidate)

Orita-chan

A1: Synthesis > [Heals 18 HP due to being in a cave with light open from the ceiling aka 20%] [14 Energy]
A2: Substitute > [20 Energy] (this is an 23 HP Substitute from 25% of 90) (not used)
A3: Magical Leaf (Luna) > 6 + 3 + (3-3 x 1.5) = [9 Damage] [4 Energy]

Rocky
A1: Earthquake > [6 Energy] (reduced to 75% of power due to doubles)
Growlie: 8 + 3 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [19 Damage]
Orita-chan: 8 + 3 + (3-3 x 1.5) x .67 = 7-5 = [2 Damage]
A2: Earthquake > [10 Energy]
Growlie: 8 + 3 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [19 Damage]
Orita-chan: 8 + 3 + (3-3 x 1.5) x .67 = 7-5 = [7 Damage]
A3: Knock Down (Growlie) > 5 + 3 + (3-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [14 Damage] [3 Energy]

Growlie
A1: Flare Blitz (Orita-chan) > 12 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) x 1.5 = 25-5 (reflect) = [20 Damage, 5 Recoil Damage, Sub had 14 HP] [7 Energy]
A2: Flare Blitz (Orita-chan) > 12 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) x 1.5 = 25-5 (reflect) = [20 Damage, 7 Recoil Damage] [11 Energy]
A3: Flame Charge > 5 + 3 + (4-3 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [14 Damage] [3 Energy]

Luna
A1: Psychic (Orita-chan) > 9 + (2-3 x 1.5) = [8 Damage] [7 Energy]
A2: Skill Swap (Growlie) > [7 Energy]
A3: Disable > [6 Energy]

Holy crap that took me so long to ref. I did it like 2 times over and I thought other stuff happened (I was really sure Orita-chan fainted!). Basically, I forgot Reflect was still there.

Let's speed things up a bit. GO NEEDLES! DESTROY? DESTROY!

Doran Dragon's orders!

Ok, Orita, your getting quite weak, so lets start by using another synthesis, and when you have enough heath, I need you to use Substitute at 20% or the most comfortable percentage, then use the last Synthesis your allowed to use!

Ok, Rocky, we need to take out that Duskull, and fast. First, I need you to Earthquake till Luna faints. If you still have another move, I want you to use Harden untill the end of the round.

Orita-chan: Sythesis>>>Substitue 20% or most comfortable percentage>>>Synthesis

Rocky: Earthquake till Luna Faints>>>Harden till end of round

Acklow

Alright, let's keep them from doing anything of the likes of what they have planned.

Luna, I want you to take that Orita-chan out before she get's a chance to heal back up. Combo Shadow Sneak with Pursuit in order to get that little pickle out of the way. Finish your fight by Leering Rocky.

So:
1)Shadow Sneak-Pursuit Combo Orita-chan
2)Leer Rocky

Needles, if Orita-chan isn't out (because the combo didn't KO), I want you to Poison Sting her once. Follow through by Double Teaming to make 3 clones. Finish up the round by Leech Seeding Rocky.

However, if Orita-chan is knocked out, I want you to Disable Rocky's Earthquake instead of Poison Sting!! We need to play defensively a little here!!

So:
1)Disable Earthquake
OR
Poison Sting Orita-cha (if she is still alive)
2)Double Team 3 Clones (assuming this is possible in one action, otherwise make 1 clone)
3)Leech Seed Rocky

GOGOGO!!!!!!!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
|

HP: 12 | 72
Energy: 23 | 81
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk (Orita-chan)
Others: Disable (Knock Down - Rocky, 6 more actions)
Actions: Synthesis - Sub (20%) - Synthesis | Earthquake until Luna faints - Harden
|

Needles (M) | Luna (F)
HP: 90 | 34
Energy:
100 | 16
Others:
Paralysis (Luna 5%), Skill Swap (Luna: Intimidate)
Actions: Disable (Earthquake) or Poison Sting (Orita-chan) - Double Team (3 clones) - Leech Seed (Rocky) | Shadow Sneak + Pursuit Orita-chan - Leer (Rocky)

Speed Order: Rocky - Orita-chan - Needles - Luna

Round 7: Horror Cave

But I think the monsters are more horrified now!

Rocky begins... wait, NO HE DOES NOT! Luna, with the help of Shadow Sneak, immediately crawls over toward Orita-chan's lovely shadow, striking her in the process, and Pursuits her from behind! This... leaves Orita-chan with exactly 1 HP! After the assault, it is only now that Rocky "begins" the round by striking the cave's dirty ground with his entire body and creating a massive Earthquake that inflicts some rough damage to every unit in the arena! This ultimately TEAMKILLS Orita-chan and deals some damage to Luna and Needles. What kind of teammate are you Rocky!? Killing beautiful women who are on YOUR side... anyway, seems like it's Needles's turn to do some action! With a snap of a needle, Needles effectively Disabled Rocky's Earthquake! No more rumble tumbles!

After executing her combo, Luna settles down and takes a break. A well deserved one I might say... kinda wonder why she hasn't fainted yet. With Earthquake Disabled, Rocky has only one alternative to go for - a STRUGGLE! And this one was aimed at Luna! The struggle deals some mild damage to Luna's body while also inflicting some wounds on Rocky's! For Needles, he splits himself into three Double Team clones in order to make it 5 v 1, which surely must be a big advantage!

Rocky continues to Struggle against Luna with all his might and force, but it's not enough! Needles advances forward in the darkness and sends out a flurry of Leech Seeds that fit right onto Rocky's big head and sap health from his rocky muscles! For Luna, she wiggles off from Rocky's attack and gives him a crude Leer! This lowers Rocky's physical defense by a bit it seems... I can't believe even HE is getting scared of Luna!

|

HP: =( | 65
Energy: 0 | 60
Boosts/Drops: -1 Def (Rocky)
Others: Disable (Luna's, Knock Down - Rocky, 3 more actions), Disable (Needles's, Earthquake, 4 more actions), Leech Seed (5 more actions)
|

Needles (M) | Luna (F)
HP: 85 | 13
Energy:
73 | 4
Others:
Paralysis (Luna 5%, gone next round), Skill Swap (Luna: Intimidate), Double Team (Needles, 3 clones)

Orita-chan

A1: TEAMKILLED (I'm actually giving the KO counter to both opponents since that's kinda dumb if Rocky gets it for fainting Orita-chan)

Rocky
A1: Earthquake > [6 Energy] (reduced to 75% of power due to doubles)
Luna: 8 + 3 + (3-3 x 1.5) = [11 Damage]
Needles: 8 + 3 + (3-2 x 1.5) x .67 = [8 Damage]
Orita-chan: 8 + 3 + (3-3 x 1.5) x .67 = 7 = [7 Damage]
A2: Struggle (Luna) > 5 + (3-3 x 1.5) = [5 Damage, 2 Damage to Self] [5 Energy]
A3: Struggle (Luna) > 5 + (3-3 x 1.5) = [5 Damage, 2 Damage to Self] [9 Energy]
-3 HP

Needles
A1: Disable (Rocky Earthquake) > [6 Energy]
A2: Double Team (3 clones) > [12 Energy]
A3: Leech Seed > [9 Energy]
+3 HP

Luna
A1: Shadow Sneak + Pursuit (Orita-chan) > [11 Damage] [8 Energy]
Shadow Sneak > 4 + 3 + (3-3 x 1.5) = [7 Damage] [2 Energy]
Pursuit > 4 + (3-3 x 1.5) = [4 Damage] [4 Energy]
Added in 2 more Energy for completion of combo
A2: takin a breather
A3: Leer > [4 Energy]

AROOGAH ROCKY CAN YOU TAKE DOWN LUNA BEFORE ALL OF HELL IS UNLEASHED?

Acklow's turn for the finishing touch (methinks?)!

Acklow

Good job you two. Especially you Luna. You are the woman you promised me you would be and you have great amounts of grace to finish this battle with.

Alright, Needles, it's your time to shine now!!!

I want you to Absorb a bit of Rocky's health. We need him to get a little more weakened up. After you do that, I want you to Swords Dance around Rocky with your clones just to confuse him a little. Once you finish that, I want you to pound him with a barrage of Seed Bombs.

1)Absorb Rocky
2)Swords Dance around Rocky
3)Seed Bomb Rocky

Luna, finish the fight with the shining light!!!
Chill once. Get that energy. If you still are alive after Rocky's second attack (assuming he attacks you that is), I want you to Telekinesis Rocky so that he can't move about. Finish off the round by Night Shading him (this I think that after all of this, we can finally finish the battle with one last round). I don't play mean, I play realistically.

So:
1)Chill
2)Telekinesis Rocky
3)Night Shade Rocky

ok, Rocky, lets take care of luna NOW! First, Stone Edge luna, and if she isnt fainted yet, use ity once more, but what ever happens, make your second move Taunt on Needles! If you defeat luna, proceed by using Rock Tomb!

Rocky: Stone Edge>>>Taunt>>>Stone Edge if Luna isnt Fainted; Rock Tomb Needles

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Rocky (M)
HP: 65
Energy: 60
Others: Disable (Luna's, Knock Down - Rocky, 3 more actions), Disable (Needles's, Earthquake, 4 more actions), Leech Seed (5 more actions)
Actions: Stone Edge (Luna) - Taunt (Needles) - Rock Tomb (Needles)
|

Needles (M) | Luna (F)
HP: 85 | 13
Energy:
73 | 4
Others:
Skill Swap (Luna: Intimidate), Double Team (Needles, 3 clones)
Actions: ABSORB VITAMINS AND MINERALS - SOLDIER DANCE - BOMB | TRY TO OBEY ACKLOW

Speed Order: Rocky - Needles - Luna

Round 7: ROCKY TALK

ARRRRRGH ROCKY ARRRGH I STAB WITH SHARP STONE EDGES AT PRETTY LUNA SHE FAINT ARRRRRRRRRGH

OH SHI- ABSORB AARARRAHRHAHGHGHGHGH THAT HURT STUPID CACTUS STOP STEALING MY VITAMINS AND MINERALS WTF ILL KICK YO ASS NEXT TIME AROUND (TAUNT) LIKE THAT RIGHT NO SOLDIER DANCE FOR YOU FOO OH WAIT WTF THAT WAS A CLONE THE HELL NIGGA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATGHHGGHGHGH

EAT MY DUST (ROCK TOMB) AAAAAAAAAAARGH DIE CLONES DID I HIT THE RIGHT ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH YAY I DID IT AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH... ARGH? ARAJKFKWEJKKFWAEKBOMBFEOFIAWIOGWEGW

ALMOST DIED CRAP HELP ME DONT WANNA DIE AT LEAST I CAN KNOCK DOWN STUFF NOW HEHEHE AAAAAARGH

Rocky (M)
HP: 9
Energy: 40
Others: Disable (Needles's, Earthquake, 1 more actions), Leech Seed (2 more actions)
|

Needles (M) | Luna (F)
HP: 84 | STABBED
Energy:
61 | 0
Boosts/Drops: -1 SPE (NEEDLES), +2 ATK (NEEDLES)
Others:

Rocky
A1: Stone Edge (Luna) > 10 + 3 + (3-3 x 1.5) = [13 Damage] [7 Energy]
-3 HP
A2: TAUNT (NEEDLES) > [10 Energy]
-3 HP
A3: ROCK TOMB (NEEDLES) > 5 + 3 + (3-2 x 1.5) = [10 DAMAGE] [3 Energy]
-3 HP

Needles
A1: ABSORB VITAMINS AND MINERALS > 4 + 3 + (3-2 X 1.5) X 2.25 = [19 DAMAGE, HEAL 10] [2 Energy]
+3 HP
A2: SOLDIER DANCE > [6 Energy]
+3 HP
A3: BOMB > 8 + 3 + (4-5 X 1.5) + (2-0 X 1.5) [NOTE: ONIX'S NATURAL +1 DEF CANCELED OUT THE LEER] X 2.25 = [28 DAMAGE] [4 Energy]
+3 HP

Luna
A1: ROLLED OVER AND DIED

DORAN DRAGON'S ACTIONS! THOUGH I'M NOT SURE WHAT HOPE THERE IS FOR POOR ROCKY!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Rocky (M)
HP: 9
Energy: 40
Others: Disable (Needles's, Earthquake, 1 more actions), Leech Seed (2 more actions)
Actions: KABOOOOOOOM

Needles (M)
HP: 84
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 SPE (NEEDLES), +2 ATK (NEEDLES)
Others:

Actions: Sucker Punch

Round 8: FINALE

I foresee the last moments of this forsaken cave. A cave that has long beared painful memories of outcasted Grass- and Bug-type Pokemon who sought to live with the other Pokemon. Alas, they were shunned due to their skin and ugliness and they were thrown into a cave... This cave.

Needles and Rocky still battle on for booty and victory! Except, one is definitely on his knee! As Rocky attempts to move one inch, Needles immediately takes that as a threat and Sucker Punches the rock snake from behind! Aha, was this the finishing blow? It certainly looks like it wa...

WAS! Look at Rocky moaning and growling as he received the attack! He bellows, screams, yells, all of them piercing through the cave and startling the wild Pokemon into fear. Seconds later, a THWOMP can be heard echoing in the hollow cave. That was the sound of Rocky falling to his defeat, with Needles standing on top, victorious.

... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR! oh no, it wasn't! And there, Rocky commits one of the most lethal sins in the world: suicide. An explosion appears and all dust and smoke fill up the room. Was Rocky a terrorist all this time? Oh wait, is NEEDLES OKAY?

After the dust and smoke clear up, there's one obvious answer. Needles is still... alive.

What about the other Pokemon? And what other Pokemon you say? THE GRASS- AND BUG-TYPE POKEMON! Yeah them.

... With a closer look, I can confirm that they all died. Uh-oh.

YOUR CALCS:
NEEDLES: 8 + (4-5 x 1.5) + (2-0 x 1.5) [natural +1 def canceled by leer] = [10 Damage] [6 Energy]
ROCKY: 25 + (3-2 x 1.5) = [27 Damage] [20 Energy] (NO BOOMING FOR YOU!)

Rocky (M)
HP: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
Energy: 0
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Needles (M)
HP: 84
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: +1 ATK
Others:

Woohoo, over, finally! Now Acklow can go play ace attorney! (right?)

Prrrizes!

KO Counters: Hippeo (1), Hoot-chan (1), Luna (2, 1 from Hoot-chan committing suicide and 1 from Rocky's teamkill), Growlie (1 from Hoot-chan committing suicide), Rocky (2), and Needles (2, 1 from Rocky's teamkill)
1 EC, MC, and DC: Hippeo, Luna, Growlie, and Needles | Enaks-chan, Hoot-chan, Orita-chan, and Rocky
3 Trainer Counters: Acklow and Doran Dragon
6 Ref Tokens: Flora
Winner: Acklow

Thanks for playing!

Acklow

w00t!!!!

Yay, thanks so much for reffing this great battle Flora. It was certainly intense. I can now say that Duskull is one of the more crazy support 'mons out there thanks to that mean old Pain Split.

Doran Dragon, you were a worthy foe, and I am very honored I was able to face you. Thanks so much for bearing with me in this lengthy battle!!

hahah my pleasure! Even though I lost this battle, I felt as though I still came out a winner in some small way :)

I've fought a duskull once, and both times, they have been the hardest of all foes to defeat. you were amazing and I still feel pumped from this intense brawl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)