*MATCH OVER* GoldenKnight vs. HD (Ref: Acklow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. since i outspeed, rapid spinning should make sure i avoid the leer and dratini uses extreme speed, so no defense down.

earth power~rapid spin out of the wrap~earth power

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Nature: Naughty
Health: 35
Energy: 62%
Boosts: None
Other: Underwater, Taunted (1 Actions Left)

Colosshale [Card Shark] [M]
Health: 48
Energy: 58%
Other: Wrapped, Underwater

Begin Round 8!

This round is brought to you by Bug Catcher Chou Toshio's Insect Farm. Get your Weedle and Caterpie meat for cheap here!

And we're back, for another round of CAP ASB! GoldenKnight and HD have been putting up an interesting fight, and my guess is that we are very close to being done. Let's look into what's going on this evening. GoldenKnight's Dratini, Peter, seems to have a grip around his foe, HD's Colosshale, Card Shark.

Card Shark starts the round off by firing a mental pulse into the bottom of the pond. The earth begins to shudder, and suddenly the earth bursts, the Earth Power hitting Peter's body. Peter squeezes harder as the pressure of the attack bombards him. He then begins to fire a mystical flame at Card Shark. Now how in the world is this Dragon's Raging fires burning underwater? Beats me folks!

Card Shark begins to spin at a very rapid rate. One could say that he is trying to Rapid Spin! Looks like he got out of Peter's Wrap attack! But wait! Peter is starting to swim very fast! His Extremespeed is starting to stir the waters!! What could be the meaning of this?

Peter is stirring the waters with Extremespeed, but it doesn't seem like Card Shark wants the opponent too happy with the results, so he fires another mental pulse into the earth. The pond ripples with bubbles as the Earth Power bursts into Peter as he swims. The attack lowers his special defense! Peter however fires a Twister through the water, causing a waterspout (not the attack, but a tornado on water) to appear on the surface of the water!!! The power of the waterspout sucks both Pokemon into a swirling whirlpool, and suddenly jets them into the air and out of the pond at high speed! The force of the impact into the ground hurts both Pokemon, but it looks like Card Shark was more hurt than Peter.

Looks like this fight is closer than we thought folks!! Who will win this one?! Find out, in the next round of CAP ASB: GK vs. HD!!!

End Round 8

Field Effects:

A giant waterspout has formed on the pond, making swimming conditions very dangerous:

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Health: 2
Energy: 46%
Boosts: -1 SpDef
Other: None

Health: 15
Energy: 47%

gg puny_gk, but i am the king

unless acklow for fun makes extremespeed crit???

earth power~earth power~earth power

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as card shark slowly dies or whatever, use a combination of extreme speed and dragon tail to boost some damage, seriously this only needs to do 4 more damage than a regular espeed

edit: i'll espeed again if my victory isn't assured by the third action

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.

Dratini [Peter] [M]
Health: 2
Energy: 46%
Boosts: -1 SpDef

Health: 15
Energy: 47%

Round 9 Begin!

Oh my, it seems that this battle is looking very close! Who will win this match?

Card Shark begins by firing a mental pulse into the earth. The Earth Power begins to move its way towards Peter. Peter, however, begins to move at a high speed towards getting ready to swing his Dragon Tail Card Shark. His Extremespeed and moving tail cause the winds in the air to shift. Remember the waterspout? Well, because of a sudden shift in the air, the waterspout starts to spin at an even higher speed. The water within the pond, almost emptied out, begins to cause the waterspout to spin with an irregular momentum, forcing it to move outside of the pond. The waterspout rams right into Card Shark and Peter, pulling them into the powerful twister. The Earth Power misses, and Peter is unable to hit Card Shark. However, the loss in the amount of water on the arena and in the air caused the waterspout to shoot both Pokemon into the air. Both Pokemon fall into the ground with massive impact. Their fall is almost simultaneous, with one Pokemon falling a split second later than the other.

Now, before I get killed about this, I would like to thank HD and GoldenKnight for the great game. I had lots of fun reffing a match like this, especially since both of you seem to be very competitive over this (like you two are friendly rivals, which is something I respect). Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it too. Now for the winner:

GoldenKnight WINS!!!

Okay so now for the prizes:
HD said:
HD Recieves
Trainer Counters: 2
Yeti Receives
EC: 1
MC: 1
DC: 1
KOC: 1
Card Shark
GoldenKnight said:
GoldenKnight Recieves
Trainer Counters: 2
Matthew Receives
Peter Receives
KOC: 2
Acklow said:
I Receive
RT: 2
Congrats GK for the win. This was certainly a close one (and I wanted to make the ending interesting for you guys). I blame the waterspout and espeed for the close win.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wow that ended up extremely close, especially since hd managed to ko matt early in the game with yeti.

Yer all wet, HD.

Nice job constructing an entertaining read, Acklow. I like the ref's personal engagement in the match and the substitution of hax for hubris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)