Matezoide and The Wanderer watching kids at play (LC Triples)

Rules:
3 vs 3 LC Triples
Items = Training
All abilities
1 sub
ASB arena
36 Hr DQ

Teams:

Matezoide:

<Eevee> (Harold) [Male]
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk)

Type: Normal

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About: As an unborn Eevee, Harold was defective. While his brothers and sister developed, Harold's was halted and when his mother gave birth, he was the only one that stayed behind, although nobody knew about his existence.
After several months inside his mother, the fetus that would turn into Harold started to die, but luckly, his family came across a Moss Rock. Due to Eevee's adaptable nature, his body began to change. This allowed Harold's fetus to fully develop and he was born a week later.
However, because of this event, part of his DNA is that of a Leafeon, leading Harold to be born with it's physical characteristics and making him immune to the effect of the other stones, he can only evolve into Leafeon.

Abilities:
Run Away (Passive): This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Adaptability (Passive): The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).
Anticipation (DW UNLOCKED, Passive): This Pokemon is better at sensing dangerous attacks, and reduced the Base Attack Power from super-effective attacks, Selfdestruct, and Explosion by two (2).

Stats

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 55
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 5/6
MC: 11
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Tackle (*)
Tail Whip (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Sand-Attack (*)
Growl (*)
Covet (*)
Quick Attack (*)
Take Down (*)
Bite (*)
Double Edge
Last Resort
Charm

Dig
Facade
Frustration
Heal Bell
Protect (*)
Return
Round (*)
Work Up (*)

Endure (*)
Flail (*)
Yawn (*)
Wish
Covet

[/hide]

<Bronzor> (Zero)
Nature: Brave (+Attack, -Speed, -10% evasion)

Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

About: A Bronzor met at the Iron Island, Zero always heard tales of the out-side world. Upon capture, the young Bronzor is extremely curious and courageous (If not reckless) to explore his new surroundings. Sadly, Zero also realised just how much better life would be if he had arms. The ability to punch and grabs things looks extremely interesting to him, but alas, it is not meant to be.

Abilities:
Levitate (Passive):This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss
Heatproof (Passive):This Pokemon's mirror-like alloyed skin protects it from Fire-type attacks, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) The damage inflicted by burns is also cut in half.
Heavy Metal (DW UNLOCKED, Passive): The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. When it uses a full-body attack or a weight-based attack it will do more damage, and it will be much harder to lift, throw, or knock back.

Stats

Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
Spe: 20 (-)
Weight Class: 4 (5 with heavy metal)
Base Rank Total: 11

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Tackle (*)
Confusion (*)
Hypnosis (*)
Imprison (*)
Confuse Ray (*)
Extrasensory (*)
Psywave (*)
Iron Defense (*)
Faint Attack (*)
Safeguard (*)
Heavy Slam

Earthquake (*)
Gravity (*)
Gyro Ball (*)
Psyshock (*)
Rest (*)
Rock-Slide (*)
Signal Beam (*)
Sleep Talk (*)
Solarbeam
Stealth Rock (*)
Trick (*)
Trick-Room

<Munchlax> [Owen] (M)

Nature: Quiet (-10% Evasion)

Type: Normal

Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

About: A Munchlax with a knack for battling, there is nothing Owen likes more than a good fight (Other than food, naturally). Attracted by a honey tree, Owen was quick to ignore it in order to defend himself against Stella's Close-Combat, much to everyone's surprise. After a short stalemate, Owen was quickly brought down by Will's Megahorn and captured.
Loving the opportunity to train and become a strong, fat Snorlax, the young Munchlax trains hard and wishes to battle as many strong opponents as he can.....after he is done eating.

Pickup: (Passive) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.

Thick Fat: (Passive) This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Gluttony (DW Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 4 (-)
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Metronome (*)
Odor Sleuth (*)
Tackle (*)
Defense Curl (*)
Amnesia (*)
Lick (*)
Recycle (*)
Screech (*)
Chip Away (*)
Stockpile (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Flamethrower (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Return (*)
Earthquake (*)

Selfdestruct (*)
Counter (*)
Double-Edge (*)
Pursuit (*)
Whirlwind (*)
TheWanderer:​

Cupra [Teleia] (Female)
"<I'M the leader while that she-bitch is gone, so I'M the one who gets to give our strategies ominous sounding names! Got it?!>"
El's Aurumoth Cupra. A bit of a glory seeker, Teleia has a seething hatred for Auroch.

Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% speed, -10 evasion)
Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities: Shield Dust, Keen Eye
Shield Dust: (Passive) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye: (Passive) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion (DW, locked): (Passive) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 38 (-)

EC: 3/9
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse
Will-o-wisp
Ancientpower
Zen Headbutt

Egg:
Bug Buzz
Counter
Hydro Pump
Disable
Megahorn

TM:
Psyshock
Protect
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Ground, 7)
Toxic

Other:
Electroweb​

Dratini [Dan] (Male)
"<Let's see...good quote...good quote...damn, I've got nothing.>"
El's Dragonite Dratini. A jovial fellow, Dan is pretty much Auroch's second in command.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% speed, -10% evasion)
Type: Dragon
Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.

Abilities: Shed Skin
Shed Skin: (Passive) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Marvel Scale (DW, Locked): (Passive) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2).

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 43 (-)
Size Class: 2

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up:
Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility

Egg:
Aqua Jet
Dragon Pulse
Extremespeed
Mist
Supersonic

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Waterfall

Beldum [Maxwell] (Genderless)
"<SQUISHIES.>"
El's shiny Metagross Beldum. Max likes to stomp things.

Nature: Sassy (+1 SpD, -15% Speed, -10% evasion)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities: Clear Body
Clear Body: (Passive) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to stat-lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal: (Passive) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 26 (-)
Weight Class: 4 [3 Light Metal]

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Level Up:
Take Down

Other:
Headbutt
Iron Defense
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
OK, let's have Mate choose how he's setting up his Pokemon, then we'll have TheWanderer set his up and put in his two (2) actions, then we'll have Mate choose his two (2) actions, then I'll commence the reffing!​

All three of them will have Exp.Shares

I dislike positioning, so i would rather battle without it, if thats ok with Wanderer.

Assuming he wants positions....

Eevee (Left) - Munchlax (Middle) - Bronzor (Right)

That hamburguer was delicious! Do i seriously have to battle these guys? I would like to eat a bit more.

You ate mine's, remember?....I thought you liked battles?

Well, yeah, but eating is better!

Hum....guys? I think we should get ready.

No positions. Cupra will hold an amulet coin.

<Time to show these morons their place! Execute The Falling Megiddo!>

<You mean Plan 4?>

<...Yes, plan 4.>

<SQUISHIES.>

Teleia: Bug Buzz (Munchlax) -> Psyshock (Munchlax)
*If Munchlax is under the effects of a protective/evasive move, redirect the current attack to Eevee

Dan: Thunder Wave (Eevee)* -> Extremespeed (Munchlax)*
*If Eevee is under the effects of a protective/evasive move A1, switch A1's actions with A2's.

Maxwell: Iron Head (Munchlax) -> Zen Headbutt (Munchlax)
*If Munchlax is under the effects of a protective/evasive move, redirect the current attack to Eevee.

Ok, you two! Follow my lead! That Cupra seems to be the leader, so lets take it out first!

Harold: Dig (Dratini) -> Return (Cupra)

Owen: Flamethrower (Cupra)*2

Zero: Heavy Slam (Cupra)*2

Another fine day here in the ASB Arena, and we've got two trainers getting ready to let their Little Cup-usable Pokemon battle it out. One one side of the field, we've got the funny, snarky, mildly sarcastic Matezoide! And on the other, we've got his opponent, the mysterious, unknown drifter TheWanderer! Let's pan down to the field as both trainers get ready to send out their Pokemon. Wait, before we do that, I'm getting word that we're not playing positions, it's a free-for-all as far as damage goes down there!

Anyways, both trainers send out their Pokemon! Matezoide sends out his trio, a mildly deformed Eevee being complemented by LC heavyweights Bronzor and Munchlax! TheWanderer meets his opponent with his own group of Cupra, Dratini, and Beldum! Something tells me this match is going to get really intense really fast, so let's get started!

Both trainers have given their Pokemon orders, so let's begin! Eevee begins to dig a hole in the lawn that Steve and Bob spend 40 hours a week to maintain between the numerous holes, the burns, the dead grass from all the poisons and acid. Dratini decides it doesn't like Eevee digging holes in the Arena's nice lawn, and shoots an electrical pulse down its hole. Sadly, the pulse gets grounded and nothing happens. Cupra then hovers over to Munchlax, and by flapping its wings in a rhythmic manner, annoys Munchlax enough with all the buzzing that it's actually physically taking damage. Good thing these press boxes are soundproof from the outside! And back to the battle, the Metang arm begins to show some visible hardness, and rams directly into Munchlax's stomach. The poor fatty can't handle the gut shot and has to go throw up into the trash can rather than attack something. I'll call maintenance, that's gonna be a dirty job to clean if we don't get it rinsed off now. Eevee then ruins a bit more of the turf by digging a hole out of the ground and attacking Dratini from it. Ugh, I really feel sorry for Bob, all this overtime he's working is really putting some stress on his family life.

In the second action, Dratini makes a mad dash and hits Munchlax directly in the stomach extremely fast. Eevee shows it's trust in its trainer and rams directly into Cupra. Cupra then manifests a bit of psychic energy to smack Munchlax around with, the poor tub of lard. Beldum then lets its robot brain feel nirvana for a second, and proceeds to smack Munchlax in the stomach again. Poor Munchlax then needs another trip to the trash can. That can's never going to get clean. Wait. Is he? He is. Munchlax is eating the trash can. I'm not even mad, I'm just impressed. That trash can is twice its size, and it ate it like it was nothing.

Anyways, at the end of the first round, here's how our combatants are standing up:

Matezoide:

90 HP
84 EN

90 HP
82 EN

60 HP
100 EN
42 HP​
89 EN​
82 HP​
87 EN​
90 HP​
90 EN​
Mate orders, Wanderer orders, I ref, everybody happy!​

A1:

Dratini > Extremespeed > Munchlax
2339 (No Crit)
(8 + 1.5) = 9.5 = 10 DMG
-6 EN
Eevee > Dig
Cupra > Bug Buzz > Munchlax
2569 (No Crit)
4604 (No -SpD)
(9 + 3 + 1.5) = 13.5 = 14 DMG
-6 EN
Beldum > Iron Head > Munchlax
6772 (No Crit)
2693 (Flinch)
(8 + 3) = 11 DMG
- 5 EN
Bronzor > Heavy Slam > Cupra
9360 (No Crit)
(4 + 2 * ( 5 - 1) + 3) = 15 DMG
-7 EN
Munchlax > FLINCH
Eevee > Dig > Dratini
2638 (No Crit)
(8) = 8 DMG
-10 EN

A2:
Eevee > Return > Cupra
217 (Crit)
(8 + 2 + 3 + 3 + 1.5) = 17.5 = 18 DMG
-6 EN
Dratini > Thunder Wave > Eevee
Eevee is Paralyzed (25%)
-7 EN
Cupra > Psyshock > Munchlax
3880 (No Crit)
(8 + 3 + 3) = 14 DMG
-5 EN
Beldum > Zen Headbutt > Munchlax
1562 (No Crit)
1862 (Flinch)
(8 + 3) = 11 DMG
-5 EN
Bronzor > Heavy Slam > Cupra
1099 (No Crit)
(4 + 2 * ( 5 - 1) + 3) = 15 DMG
-11 EN
Munchlax > FLINCH

EDIT: Added calcs

Two flinches in a row....of course. Why cant i have regular luck against Wanderer?

Eevee:

Return (Cupra)*2

If Cupra is knocked out, target Dratini

Munchlax:

Flamethrower (Cupra)*2

If Cupra is knocked out, change the next actions to Ice Beam (Dratini)

Bronzor:

Gyro Ball (Cupra) -> Heavy Slam (Cupra)

If Eevee is paralysed when you would attack AND you are not taunted AND Trick Room is not up, use Trick-Room that action

<Execute the Impenetrable Shield!>
<...Seriously, why not just say you're using pro->
<Shut up! I'm in charge, so I get to give our tactics cool-sounding names!>
Teleia: Protect -> Bug Buzz (Munchlax)
Dan: Waterfall -> Protect (Teleia)
Maxwell: Zen Headbutt (Munchlax) -> Iron Head (Munchlax)
*If Munchlax is KOed, redirect to Eevee.​

After a few naps and diaper changes, the battle rages on! Cupra starts the turn off by covering itself in a protective barrier of silk and mud. Most of the little kids I watch only make mud pies, not mud shields. Eevee decides to be the playground bully and rams headfirst into Cupra's shield, but doesn't seem to break or even crack the mud. Dratini then takes a quick dive into the pool and jumps way up high, coming down with a crash on top of Munchlax's head, poor guy just gets hit with everything and keeps going! Beldum then goes all zen on us, and hits poor Munchlax in the belly again! Just remember kids, bullying is wrong! Bronzor decides that this park needs a merry-go-round and decides to spin really fast! It spins straight into Cupra's shield, but the shield still won't break! Munchlax finally is able to hold down its breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack long enough to let out a fierce Flamethrower onto Cupra's shield, but the shield just won't break! After that bit of fire, the arena does smell a bit. I think I found out where those dirty diapers disappeared to. Now, if you'll excuse me from the press box momentarily, I'm about to vomit...

*Several minutes of gagging and vomiting later* Aaaaand we're back! Anyways, next round starts and Eevee is still running straight for Cupra. This time the shield finally breaks and Eevee's able to get a hit in! However, Dratini's got something to say about his buddy's shield being broken and helps him fix it. It does the heart good to see two kids playing nicely. Cupra then pops out of the little hidey-hole that Dratini left it on the top of its shield, and begins to start buzzing its wings, leaving Munchlax a bit annoyed by the constant buzzing. Thank you, sound-proof press box! Beldum then stiffens up a bit and nails Munchlax in the stomach for the fourth time this match, but the attacks seem to bounce off like jelly! Bronzor decides it still doesn't like Cupra's shield-fort, and decides to smash down onto it as hard as it can, but the shield STILL won't break! Munchlax then lets off another smelly belch of fire at Cupra's shield, finally burning it away yet leaving Cupra unscathed.

Another hard-fought round, let's see how the Pokemon are holding up:

Matezoide:

90 HP
60 EN

90 HP
69 EN

11 HP
82 EN
TheWanderer

27 HP
58 EN

82 HP
62 EN

90 HP
80 EN
TheWanderer orders, Matezoide orders, snack time, I ref, nap time!​

<The munchlax is almost down! Now's the time for the Day of Wrath!>

<You mean th-ah, forget it.>

Teleia: Will-o-Wisp (Eevee)* -> Psyshock (Eevee)*
*If Eevee uses a damaging evasive move, redirect to Bronzor
Dan: Extremespeed (Munchlax) -> Flamethrower (Eevee)*
Maxwell: Iron Head (Eevee)* -> Zen Headbutt (Eevee)*

Alright, i see an oppening! Lets take out that Cupra!

Hopefully i wont end this round knocked out.

I hate Protect....

Eevee: Return (Cupra) -> Facade (Cupra)

Munchlax: Ice Beam (Dratini)*2

Bronzor: Heavy Slam (Cupra)*2

If your target is knocked out, target Dratini instead

The round starts up just after I finish my cookies and juice box. Dratini makes a mad dash for Munchlax for what it believes is the last time, but the tubby little guy is still standing, however barely... Eevee then makes its usual lunge for Cupra's face, who is looking like it's just about ready to go smoosh also. Cupra decides before it goes down, it needs to insult Eevee a bit, and on the tail end of the insults, Eevee feels a bit of a burn. Beldum then decides it's bored of hitting Munchlax, even though it needs to mostly look in Munchlax's general direction to knock it out right now. It makes a lunge for Eevee this time, giving the poor bunny the first bit of damage it's taken all match. Bronzor then gets ready to come on and slam down on top of Cupra, squishing the poor bug and knocking it out of the match. I'll call Steve and Bob to see if they can come scrape that up real quick, because that's gonna end up killing the grass... Munchlax then goes from hot to cold and fires a chilling Ice Beam at Dratini. Eevee's burn is starting to rack up a bit of residual damage, not enough to be a problem, but enough that it's doing something.

Eevee decides that being burnt by Cupra isn't such a bad thing, and uses this newfound confidence to ram headfirst into Dratini. Dratini decides that Eevee's burns weren't bad enough, and decides to light the almost-Grass type up with Flamethrower. Beldum continues to ignore Munchlax just like it did and rams into Eevee. Bronzor decides that going full Mario Bros on the enemy is fun and jumps on top of Dratini. Normally, it's cute when the kids are jumping on top of each other, but when one of the kids weighs as much as a small bear, it's not pretty... Munchlax most likely is sampling "Under Pressure" right now, considering that's another Ice Beam it's shooting off.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I think that nap time was scheduled for right now, you guys do your thing, I'll be back after you post actions.

Matezoide:

55 HP
39 EN

90 HP
43 EN

1 HP
64 EN

TheWanderer

KO

19 HP
49 EN

90 HP
70 EN​

Alright, one down! Lets take out that Dratini!

Harold seems a bit excited to end this....

If i recall correctly, he is evolving after this.

Fair enough.

Eevee: Facade (Dratini)*2

If Dratini is under the effects of a protective/evasive move, use Dig (Beldum) that action and push-back.

KO Sub: If Dratini is knocked out, use Dig (Beldum) that action

Bronzor: Gyro Ball (Dratini)*2

If Dratini is under the effects of a protective/evasive move, use Signal Beam (Beldum) that action and push-back.

KO Sub: If Dratini is knocked out, use Signal Beam (Beldum) that action

Munchlax: Ice Beam (Dratini)*2

If Dratini is under the effects of a protective/evasive move, use Flamethrower (Beldum) that action and push-back.

KO Sub: If Dratini is knocked out, use Flamethrower (Beldum) that action.

<What the hell, Dan?! The Munchlax was supposed to fall!>

<Hey, I thought he would too...>

<SQUISHIES.>
Dan: Extremespeed (Munchlax) -> Waterfall (Eevee)
Maxwell: Iron Head (Eevee) -> Zen Headbutt (Eevee)

Sorry it took me so long everyone, was in the middle of my side job as a nanny. Kids were tearing down the house, not to mention half of New York...

Anyways, Dratini finishes off everyone's favorite tub of lard. Eevee uses those burns to put a decent hurting on Dratini, leaving it just as weak as Munchlax was last time. Beldum smacks Eevee, yadda yadda, that's all he's done all game is ram someone. Beldum does another spin, rams Dratini, and knocks it out, leaving the match definitely in Mate's favor.

Eevee digs itself a hole. Silly bunny rabbit! Beldum tries to hit Eevee, but gets stuck in the hole. Bronzor shoots Beldum with a Signal Beam, but the shiny Beldum just kinda reflects it off. Eevee then comes out of its hole and nails Beldum hard!

Post Round:

Matezoide:

40 HP
20 EN
BRN

90 HP
31 EN

KO

TheWanderer

KO

KO

73 HP
70 EN

EDIT: I'm sorry folks, it seems that the post-round roundup (that's a mouthful...) neglected Eevee's Burn. It's fixed now

Eevee starts off the round by finding a small bell in the grass of the stadium. Upon ringing it, its burn was instantly removed. Beldum gave it a firm smack to the face with Iron Head, basically all it's done all match, stupid recursive programming... Bronzor decides to shake things up a bit with a massive Earthquake, hitting both Eevee and Beldum.

Eevee then digs a hole, which Beldum gets caught inside again. Bronzor then shoots another mildly useless Signal Beam at Beldum, who is suddenly knocked out of the hole by Eevee.

This match is coming down to the wire, with Eevee showing many signs of physical exhaustion.

Calcs:
A1:
Eevee > Heal Bell
Eevee is no longer Burnt
-8 EN
Beldum > Iron Head > Eevee
5579 (No Crit)
(8 + 3) = 11 DMG
-5 EN
Bronzor > Earthquake
1922 (No Crit Eevee)
403 (Crit Beldum)
(7.5) = 8 DMG Eevee
(7.5 + 3 - 1.5) * 1.5 = 13.5 = 14 DMG
-7 EN
A2:
Eevee > Dig
-10 EN
Beldum > Zen Headbutt > Eevee
MISS (Dig)
-5 EN
Bronzor > Signal Beam > Beldum
6250 (No Crit)
2043 (No Confuse)
(8 - 3) = 5 DMG
-6 EN
Eevee > Dig > Beldum
126 (Crit)
(8 + 3) * 1.5 = 16.5 = 17 DMG

Post Round:

Matezoide:

25 HP
2 EN

90 HP
18 EN

KO​

TheWanderer

KO

KO

37 HP
60 EN​

Eevee: Dig (Beldum) -> Dig (Beldum)

If Iron Defense, chill that action, but only once

Bronzor: Faint Attack (Beldum) -> Earthquake

If Iron Defense, chill that action, but only once

The final next round opens with Eevee struggling to dig itself a hole. Poor thing can barely move, but thankfully Steve and Bob keep the arena's turf nice and loose so smaller, weaker Pokemon can dig through it. Beldum's prime directive has apparently changed, and it now rams into Bronzor. Good thing Bronzor didn't break, because that's seven years of bad luck. Bronzor is somehow able to feign fainting to Beldum, who triumphantly sits above it, but takes a cheap shot to the motherboard from Bronzor, who was only faking. Eevee is able to get out one last hit on Beldum before fainting from exhaustion, and boy did it hurt!

With only one Pokemon remaining on each side, it's hard to tell who's going to win. Beldum is hoping for a bit of flinch hax and rushes Bronzor with Iron Head, but the flinch fails. Bronzor retaliates with a powerful Earthquake, hitting Beldum just enough to bring it down and close out the match!

Post Match:

Matezoide:

KO

78 HP
7 EN

KO

TheWanderer

KO

KO

KO​
A1:
Eevee > Dig
Eevee is underground
Beldum > Iron Head > Bronzor
4308 (No Crit)
6942 (No Flinch)
(8 + 3 - 1.5) * .67 = 6.33 = 6 DMG
-5 EN
Bronzor > Faint Attack > Beldum
2631 (No Crit)
(6 - 1.5) = 4.5 = 5 DMG
-4 EN
Eevee > Dig > Bronzor
13 (Crit)
(8 + 3) * 1.5 = 16.5 = 17 DMG
-10 EN
EN KO Eevee
A2:
Beldum > Iron Head > Bronzor
6526 (No Crit)
3958 (No Flinch)
(8 + 3 - 1.5) * .67 = 6.33 = 6 DMG
-9 EN
Bronzor > Earthquake
558 (Crit)
(10 + 3 - 1.5) * 1.5 = 17.25 = 17 DMG
Beldum KO
-7 EN​
Rewards!​
Matezoide: 2 CC​
Eevee: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC​
Bronzor: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 3 KOC​
Munchlax: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC​
TheWanderer: 2 CC​
Cupra: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC​
Dratini: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC​
Beldum: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC​
jayjinde: 7 UC​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)